Slave World 2035

Started by PeacethatPowerbrings, May 27, 2012, 08:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacethatPowerbrings

Still looking for more characters, of any variety.  ;D
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Snake

I'm working on my secondary now that the first attempt has flopped.

Brazen Endeavors

...possible interest. Is it possible to play a female who, after a series of unfortunate events, finds herself behind on her taxes and takes to hiding?  Of course, I expect her to be caught fairly quickly; I just like the dynamic of playing a free woman suddenly thrust into the role of the slave.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

PeacethatPowerbrings

Brazen Endeavors

Alright.  I can put the sheet up tonight.  Bonus if someone can commit to catching her and either making her their own or play a good citizen and ship her off to the government.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Bloody Rose

Are you looking for dominants?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Yes. Dominants are certainly welcome. ;D

Bloody Rose

mmm do I have any restrictions for backgrounds?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Yes, though only relating to elements of the setting. Megacorp CEOs, heads of the major organized crime groups, are off limits, only because these people, and their actions are important to plot elements that may arise. Other than that, if the character fits the setting, then it should be fine.  ;D

Bloody Rose

mm how about the owner of a mega-corporation?

PeacethatPowerbrings

If you mean an outright owner, then no. Mega-corporations don't have owners in the strict sense. They're publicly traded, so they have shareholders, and the shareholders vote in a board of directors. Now, I wouldn't have a problem with a character that was, say, a member of the board of directors by virtue of a somewhat significant share percentage in a megacorp, but outright ownership would make a person richer than most countries, probably quite a few combined.

Bloody Rose

lol that is what I mean, I just did not worded it right

PeacethatPowerbrings

Yeah, so a person who owns maybe 2.5 or 5 percent of the voting stock in a company would be basically a member of the board of directors for life, if they wanted to be. The chairman would likely own something like 10 percent at the most.

Brazen Endeavors

Name: Liua Rhodes
Ownership: N/A -- for now.
Appearance:

Personality: Born and bred as a free woman, Liua was raised to have the proper respect for men needed to thrive in society.  Haughty and aloof at times, especially to lesser (enslaved) females, she spent her teenage years with a reputation as a "cold fish".  She has little reckoning of the way of the world beyond high society; coddled and spoiled are a few choice words to describe her.  Given current circumstances, Liua is oftentimes confused, scared, and timid.
Bio:  She was once a golden girl, born to a Graham and Ciel Rhodes.  Graham was an old spirit, believing in the sanctity of family admired centuries ago.  He was also a well-reputed man, investing in all the right places.  As such, Liua was raised in style. 

The pampered girl was molded by her mother all through her life to be prim and demure.  Her father actively sought suitors who would care for her after their deaths.  The girl naively believed she had time to spare and dismissed her suitors after a fashion, believing that none would treat her to the life she was accustomed.

Yet misfortune lurked, as it tends to do.  A few investments turned sour soon drained the Rhodes of their fortune, leaving them destitute.  Sickness robbed her father in due time.  Her mother -- weakened mentally by these few short, rough years -- took her own life and left Liua with barely anything to her name.  Born to single parents of single parents, all of whom died young, she had no further family to take her in.  Mere months into the struggle, she lapsed in her taxes and far extended her extensions.  The strongly letter demanding she turn herself into BFA sent her running scared.  A keen eye is all it would take to revoke her tenuous freedom. 
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Squrmy

I'm interested in this. Any room for a master? :D

Lady Kalypso

I am interested! :) Any room for more female slaves?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Liua is approved. ;D You can find all the game links in the first post of this thread.

Quote from: Lady Kalypso on July 17, 2012, 11:34:44 AM
I am interested! :) Any room for more female slaves?
Quote from: Squrmy on July 17, 2012, 10:28:07 AM
I'm interested in this. Any room for a master? :D

Yes, on both counts.  ;D

Lady Kalypso

:) I will get my character sheet up as fast as I can!! :)

Lady Kalypso

Name: Addie Mae Thompson

Ownership: None, public

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Addie Mae, before she made the mature decision to become a slave, was a spritely, active young lady. She would spend her days at the barn instructing children and fellow riders, training horses and helping out around the farm. She would carry on conversations with complete strangers, as they felt she was a good listener and someone safe they could discuss things with. Addie Mae, being from the South, always had a sweet way about her, but wasn't afraid to use her tongue to strike you down. She would never say anything bad about anyone unless she sought to help them change their ways, and in return, was manipulated by her friends at times. She was almost too trusting at times, never wanting to see the bad in people, and in return, had her heart broken several times by boys she'd dated. Addie Mae is a passionate girl, even in her slave status. She loves hard, hurts hard and isn't afraid to let you know it. This has proven to be difficult to her slave trainers to tame her, and it is something Addie Mae is fiercely proud of. She has a great love of animals, but more dogs and horses hold her heart than any man, woman or child could.

Bio: Born in 2012 to parents rich in tradition and money, Addie Mae grew up on an equestrian farm just outside of Shreveport, Louisiana. She grew up going to a private all girls school, and excelled at history and English, graduating at the top 5% of her class at the age of 17. Throughout her schooling, the world outside her perfect bubble waged on, women and men fighting and grappling over who had the better hand. The men won out and slowly - though apparently very rapidly for some - women were losing their voice in society. More and more women were selling themselves to the slave markets, unable to afford the grotesque taxes placed on the women's heads. Addie Mae's father, a rather successful politician, vowed that he would have the money to never send his girl or his wife to the market. With that promise in mind, Addie Mae was sent to community college (for fear that a regular university would not accept her) working towards a major of English so she could be an editor for a publishing company. Quite literate, very smart and sharp tongued, Addie Mae felt on top of the world.

All her life, she was raised and blessed around horses. Her first horse, a pudgy pony named Crackers (innocently named Crack by Addie Mae) was given to her at age four, and she won her first blue ribbon at the age of five. This set her into a whirlwind of training, shows and medals won as she rose in the ranks of horse showing and finally competing in dressage. As the years went on, she found it harder and harder to show, seeing as how her mother and father were worried something would happen to her at a show without their knowledge. Instead of competing out of state as she'd done, she showed locally in dressage shows, earning points and ribbons as she'd always done.

The fateful day came when her father and mother sat her down and spoke to her in grave tones. Her father had made some poor choices in investments and they would have to sell the farm. They didn't reveal that she could be sold at a high price and possibly save the farm, but after overhearing the conversation between her parents one night, Addie Mae made the decision to sell herself, so that her parents could keep the farm and business running. She had her father sign over the contract and several days later, a man came to pick her up and sent her to a training facility in Texas where she spent the next six months learning how to be submissive and service her masters.

This, however, did not go over well, for a lady like Addie Mae always heard the words "please" and "thank you" and "ma'am" and proudly vocalized how belittling it was to be subjected to this "torture". The trainers told her she had no idea what she was getting into, and her feisty behavior would be quickly whipped out of her if she wasn't careful.

Bloody Rose

Name: Michael Cooper
Ownership:Nobody yet (up to discussion if anybody wants)
Appearance:
Personality:Michael is a man that knows exactly what he wants and is not afraid to go get it. He does not give up on anything he sets his mind. He is a man that can be a very very rough at one time but very loving and caring the next. He knows exactly how to treat people so they do what he wants, he can manipulate a lots f people he met during his life.
Bio:
He was born and raised in a poor family, ever since he was little he was raised into the believe of male superiority. His mother being a slave of the family but still loving him with all her heart. His father was part of a massive company dedicated to the manufacturing of sex toys and sex machines. Growing up in this family he knew exactly what he wanted to do when he grew up, take over his fathers company when he died. He is a genius, in fact he is way smarter than people on his class which caused him to skip two grades in highs school and graduate at the young age of sixteen.

While at home he studied the best he could on marketing and learned from his father all that he could learn. Reaching his 18th birthday he started collage. He started getting straight A’s and the teachers simply didn’t gave him enough of a challenge. He spent his free time studying on his own stuff way above his level in collage. However when he was 20 something happened, his parents died in a car accident.

This caused him to earn a spot on his company, he started as soon as he can while going to collage as well. He raised up his rank in the company very fast so at the young age of thirty he was one of the high bosses around the company and made it to chairman of the company. He took his company to the next level of course he still had to answer to the board of directors  but they rarely saw his way wrong. Now he is looking for a woman to finally have under his control and show her the pleasures of a life with him.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Michael and Addie Mae are approved. Welcome to the game. ;D

Lady Kalypso

Whoop, whoop! :) Thanks!

Squrmy

Name: Shaun McNarthon
Ownership: Up for Discussion
Appearance:
Shaun is a handsome man; he stands at 6’1”, with a head of blonde curls. His eyes are a bright, intelligent sapphire blue, and his skin tone a few shades darker than ivory; lightly tanned from exposure to the sun. His shoulders are wide, broad and powerful; his neck muscled and his biceps and core quite well-toned. He sports a goatee, and his cheeks are often stubbly.

Personality: Shaun is a strong supporter of masculine superiority; he believes that women are not able to make proper decisions, and need to be lead by men. Aside from this, he is quite a friendly, charismatic person; always quick to offer a smile and a handshake when he meets someone new. He is not a ‘brutal’ master, but he doesn’t tolerate any backchat from his slaves.

Bio: Shaun was born the son of a major shareholder in an electronics company; he lived a life of luxury when he was growing up, and was spoilt rotten; getting essentially anything he desired with little effort. He was home-schooled by a hired tutor, and the beliefs of masculine superiority were instilled within him from a young age.

He grew up to be somewhat of an educated playboy; still depending on his father for income – who was more than happy to provide for his only son – he gallivants around doing as he pleases.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Approved, and welcome.  ;D

Squrmy