News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Waiting for an Rp

Started by xPeof, August 29, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeof

Attempt #2 at creating an rp while being approved. Good MAE everyone, my name is xPeof (X for short) and I am waiting to be approved. Till I get that sweet reply from the staff, I am looking to write in the non-adult section. You can see my list of skills down below.

Experienced
Apocalyptic
Medieval
Feudal
Post-apocalyptic
Drama
Casual
Sci-fi
Steampunk
Fantasy
Romance
Inexperienced
Noir
Horror
To desire there must be lust
To love there must be trust

Cample

I'm in the same spot as you, I'd love to roleplay with you.
Just note, I'm fairly inexperienced with heavy- non-realism role play. As well I'm used to writing as though I am in this time line aka 20XX, that and I mainly tend to write romance. Since I am a huge sucker for romance. however, I will be more than willing to try out any ideas that you can toss at me. Just note, I won't be very experienced with it haha.

xPeof

No problem. No man/woman was born with perfect rping skills. We are all here to learn how to rp better and enjoy ourselves while doing it. I can do romance, but it has to stay PG-13. Until we get approved, we're limited to that condition. I was thinking about a slice of life rp, about a romantic bond between two people who enter a long-distance relationship and try to maintain their love for each other. I would like to know your grnder since it isn't displayed and your username is basically genderless to me. However, I have no problem if you decide to keep that information private either.

Cample

Oh, yeah I knew it had to stay pg-13. Plus jumping to that stuff is boring anyways. For my gender? I'm honestly not sure where I am right now on that scale. I'm trying to figure it out, but I'm a heavy mix of both gender's stereotypical personalities. Mainly why I used a genderless username at the moment. Also, long-distance? Never done that sort of romance plot before. Seems like it would be pretty difficult to do unless you mean like just making it so it looks like they text back and forth? Then change it from text to something else when they meet in person? Or am I understanding you wrong?

xPeof

The relationship would include texting, phone calls, and real life meetings. I think that the reason would be either a marvelous job oppurtunity, or a college admission. Either way, both would try to commit, meet other people, consider breaking up, etc. I am open to other ideas if this one does not suit you.

Cample

Nah it sounds pretty fun to me since I like plots like this. It could even be something as silly, one of them winning some sort of contest and using the money to visit the other?

xPeof

Yeah, that sounds great. Let's flesh out our characters so we can start up.

Cample

Alright, I'll send you a message when I'm done making mine. Just note I take a little while to make characters.

xPeof

JulieSmith

Hi x - - is this still open?  Don't want to step on Cample's toes, so obviously if you are already committed, just let me know.

Jules