Hello? Is this thing on? *taps mic*

Started by The Baron, June 05, 2008, 04:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Baron

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was any available females interested in crafting a one-on-one with me. I've got some ideas I'd like to kick around. Mostly High School roles involving most of the things listed in my O&O page. I'd be willing to discuss things if anyone wanted to PM me. I'll list one of the roles, the main one I'm interested in, and if you're willing to play that or something similar please contact me. Thanks. :)

Role/Opening Scene:

You're the incredibly gorgeous All-American girl from a town called Portsmouth. You're easily everything a guy could possibly ever want in a girl. I am the All-American linebacker from a neighboring town  called Hayfield. The rivalry between our two schools is intense bordering on outright hatred. However, in the small town between the two of ours there is a once in a decade type party. Apparently a kid’s parents are gone for the weekend and in a secluded utterly HUGE house, there is a massive party going on. Striding into the place in my red and black letterman jacket I immediately have the attention of everyone there. Grinning, I give a peaceful little nod to the other team, and everyone breathes a sigh of relief. As I head over to a comfortable leather chair I can’t help but notice you and your gang of cheerleader friends, still in your amazing outfits from practice whispering. Apparently they’re trying to convince you that even your amazing charms wouldn’t work on me. And you love a challenge.