Bleach: Soul Reaper with the Red Lotus Blade (FlaminGlory/djgenxcide)

Started by FlaminGlory, September 15, 2009, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

The sun was slowly setting as Natsumi Yakayama made her way home. Practice had gone longer the expected and what with the training her mother had put her through made her twice as exhausted and she was more then happy to finally be home, where she could get something to eat, study alittle and get a good nights sleep. Flicking a strand of black hair out of her grey eyes and much to her dismay the three main bangs always stayed right in front of her face and it annoyed her as she felt like she could do nothing with her hair. Entering the house, she looked around. It was silent, to silent for her likeing. "Mother I'm home. Sorry it took so long practice when longer then I suspected it would. " She said as she hoped that she could draw some sort of noise on to where she was at.

Keeping her guard up,she made her way to the living room and she froze. There were to people in the house and she didn't reconize them at all. "Who are you?" She demanded. One thing she knew for sure was that they were soul repears, she could tell that from they way they were dressed, her mother was even in her own soul repear uniform. If need be, she would change into a soul repear as well. These people were truspassing and the way her mother looked, which was frighten, and she would be more the glad to kick them out of the house.

Giving them a cold glare, she kept her eyes on them. "I asked you a question." She snapped.

DJGenXCide

Byakuya, Captain of the Fifth Division, stood before a former lover.  Unmoving and apparently uncaring, his eyes wouldn't stray from Akane as he heard the young woman snap her comment out.  "You've been found guilty of crimes against Soul Society," Byakuya said, emotionless.  He couldn't let emotion get in the way of his judgement or his honor.  The cost was too high.  "Renji, is that the one you believe assisted Rukia and yourself previously?"  Renji took a moment to turn from his captain to regard the younger woman.  Her reiatsu wasn't as high as it had been before, but it felt the same.

"Yes, Captain Kuchiki," Renji replied formally.  Personally he thought Byakuya had a stick up his ass, but Renji respected the man greatly.  "Her reiatsu is weaker, but it has the same feeling.  I would attribute it being lessened due to her not being in her shinigami form."  Byakuya still did not look at the other, younger woman.  His responsibility lay primarily with Akane.  "You will return to Soul Society, Yamayaki.  You must be dealt with according to the law.  I have no sympathy, nor will you get leniency from me.  Please do not resist."

Since the captain seemed to have Akane under control, relatively speaking, Renji turned to look at the young woman.  She was a shinigami?  At such a young age?  He wondered how much talent she had.  Then again, given the lineage, she might be a fierce little thing.  It had Renji giving off his usual smirk.

FlaminGlory

Akane looked up at her former lover. "How can accuse me of such crimes when it is your fault as much as mine." She said to him as she gave him a glare. She didn't get pregant on her own, so in truth it was his fault as much as hers. Although she knew the laws, she would resist if they intended to hurt her daughter in anyway.

Natsumi on the other hand was giving the red head a glare. She hadn't thought that they would follow her here and she almost wished that she didn't help them, but this was her town and she wouldn't let anything attack it. "Wipe that smirk off your face." She ordered, it seemed natural for her to do so. She was ready to turn into a shinigami as she had a feeling that she was going to have to in order to protect her mother.

DJGenXCide

"I never said I wasn't guilty," Byakuya said simply.  "I was informed to collect you and return to Soul Society.  I imagine we are both to be punished for what occurred.  My orders were clear.  Collect you.  Collect the child.  Renji is here to assist me in the matter as befitting my Lieutenant.  If you resist, you know what I am capable of."  Byakuya's bankai was one of the most feared amongst the captains, given the sheer capability of it.  "Can you handle the girl, Renji, or must I do that as well?"

Renji didn't respond to his captain.  Instead he merely looked at the girl and snarled "Shut your mouth!  You're in as much trouble as your mother!"  Renji was sure that neither Akane nor Byakuya wanted to unleash their full powers here.  The limiter would prevent outright destruction, but he didn't know what their spiking reiatsu would attract given the inhabitants that may be out amongst the city.

FlaminGlory

Akane flicked her eyes from him to Natsumi as if she was silently telling her not to fight, she knew the laws of the soul socity and she would go willing as long as her daughter was safe. "What is your reason for collecting her? She has nothing to do with this." Akane stated simply, she knew the legends but she doubt that her daughter would destroy anything.

Natsumi gave him a glare. "There is no reason for me to be in trouble as it's not my fault he couldn't keep it in his pants." She stated simply. It seemed that everyone was saying that he was her father but by that fact she didn't care at all. There was no need for her to go anywhere they wanted her to go.

DJGenXCide

Byakuya actually looked annoyed for a brief moment.  He had loved Akane, a part of him still did.  But she was going to make him spell it out.  Okay fine.  "You are brought along for hiding the child," he stated simply, factually.  "She is being brought along to be executed.  You will be stripped of your abilities, as will I most likely.  And she will be executed for being what she is.  A union of two houses that should never have been."  Even the implacable Byakuya's voice broke at the end of it.  A hint of emotion coming through that was completely outside of his usual nature.  Talk of losing a daughter he didn't know hurt.

Renji merely stood by, hand resting close at hand to the zanpaktuo at his waist.  If needed he could try to restrain her, but he had his doubts about achieving that.  After all, given her heritage, she undoubtedly held no small power within her.  And Byakuya with emotion?  Renji was floored that his captain could express any emotion at all!

FlaminGlory

Akane turned her eyes down to the floor at the sound of losing her daughter. "It's not right, she shouldn't be blamed for what we did." She whispered to him. Know that it was hard to question the soul socity as it was stubborned to change their mind. Perhaps they could appeal for her sake, it wasn't like she was the one who would go destroying anything.

Natsumi, who was still glaring at Renji froze when she heard that she was going to be executed. It was right, it wasn't her fault and why should she be executed for being what she was. What did they mean about that? She didn't understand. "What do you mean?" She asked.

DJGenXCide

Byakuya kept his eyes solely on Akane even as he spoke in answer to Natsumi.  "You're a child destined for great things," he said softly.  "You're to awaken a zankpaktuo that is unrivalled in its strength.  Even General Yamamoto will not have a weapon to match it.  You are the child of two noble houses that were never to intermix.  But we did.  And we'll all pay for it.  The Council will not be lenient upon us.  More than likely if we all do not die...Akane and I will be stripped of our power, and you will be executed."

This floored Renji, who immediately began with "But what if," before Byakuya turned his head and glared at his lieutenant.  "There is no what if, Renji.  We will do as we are ordered and we will accept what happens."  But Byakuya, the stoic, the immovable Kuchiki, had his voice break on the last few words.  He couldn't be so stoic, emotionless when his own daughter was involved.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi looked away from them. It wasn't her fault, she shouldn't have to be blamed or killed for that. She didn't want this power, she never asked for it. It was nice to think of some sort of hope but the way her mother and her supposly father thought other wise. She looked at her mother, who was now looking at her, her eyes were telling her to run, but would she be able to get out of this giga and be able to flash step away from here. Although she couldn't leave her mother there with them, but those eyes were telling her to run. "I'm sorry mom." She said as she turned around and immeditly left her giga and made her way to toward the door. Knowing that as soon as she hit the door, she would flash step and end up somewhere else.

Akane watched her daughter make a run for it and she knew that she would be in even more trouble for this but she couldn't let her only daughter die just for her stupid mistake. She knew the legend and she knew that Natsumi could control her power, and that didn't give the soul socity reason to fear her.

DJGenXCide

Renji made a move to follow but Byakuya held out a hand.  "Let her go," Byakuya said simply.  "We did not find the girl here.  We found Akane and we will take her back to soul society."  Byakuya looked up at Akane and would have a slight shimmer in his eyes.  Was the immovable one feeling emotion in regards to this situation?  "You know what will happen, Akane.  They will hold you prisoner and attempt to draw out Natsumi.  Or they will send others here who will seek her out.  And she will be found.  Her power is too vast."

Renji couldn't believe that Byakuya had let his emotions actually get in the way for once.  The Captain could have done his own shunpo to catch up to his daughter, and possibly a kido to hold her in place.  Was he wanting someone else to do it, or did he truly believe she could escape?  "Captin Kuchiki," Renji asked.  "What...what're we to do?"  Byakuya stared at Akane as he spoke.  "Take back Akane Yamayaki.  And see what happens from there."

FlaminGlory

Natsumi was surprised that they didn't follow after her but she knew that they would probably use her mother as bait or they would send someone else after her. The question was what would she do when the came. Defeat them, that would stop her from getting to her mother, but getting caught would mean her death. Stopping on top of a telephone pole, she looked out towards the city, she didn't like leaving her behind but she was pretty much ordered to.

Akane looked up at him as she knew that he was right. Her daughter would do anything to find her and it was a danger that she didn't want to put her in. Her head bowed in defeat as she waited for her to be taken back to the soul socity, her mind trying to figure out what would happened when they got there.

DJGenXCide

If she didn't struggle there'd be no real reason to bind her.  They both knew Byakuya was adept at binding kido arts, and could do them with no chants.  Akane would be taken to Soul Society and imprisoned in one of the towers that would prevent her from using her abilities.  Byakuya would report to the Council about the situation at hand, and his own belief that Natsumi would come for her mother.  All they would have to do is set up an appropriate trap to ensure she doesn't escape once she's in the city itself.  Given the rumors about what she'd be capable of, the thirteen divisions were put on notice to increase their presence.

Meanwhile, as Akane moved about in the city itself, there'd be a fairly tall individual milling about near the telephone pole she happened to stand next to.  Dressed in simple jeans and a black t-shirt, he leaned against the wall of a building nearby.  "Well look what we got here," he said.  "A shinigami that's just flitting about?  That can't be right.  What're you doing out here, little girl?"  The man looked up at her, pushing back purple hair that hung down to his shoulders, letting himself get a good look at her.

FlaminGlory

Upon hearing the voice, Natsumi turns her attention towards it. "What business is that of yours." She stated simply as it seemed that this day couldn't get any worst, besides the fact that I had to think of a way to get into the soul socity to rescue her mother and she didn't have time for the idle chit chat.

Akane didn't have to guess what would happen to her, she would be taken and placed in a cell as they set a trap for her, her only hopes was that she wouldn't get caught or anything. "I'm surprise your not going after her yourself." She stated.

DJGenXCide

"Snarky little thing aren't you?" the man said with a smile.  "And I'll make whatever business mine when and how I want to make it.  Obviously.  A shinigami just running to a telephone pole?  Tsk tsk.  Makes a man wonder what has her running.  Or why she doesn't keep better sense of her surroundings."  The man had no reiatsu, or at least appeared to have none.  Yet he saw her.  Obviously he wasn't a normal guy.  The purple hair may have been a giveaway to that.

Byakuya stood outside of her cell, gazing in at her for a moment before looking away.  "I know some people who'll keep an eye on her in the real world," he said calmly.  "Besides, she may have had training from you up until this point, but he can be of more assistance to her until I plead her case.  And they'll fit, I imagine.  He's more like her than you or I.  Completely unorthodox."

FlaminGlory

Glaring down at him, she couldn't but help to wonder who this man was. He seemed so different and he had no reiatsu, then how would he be able to see her. "Well keep wondering because I'm not going to tell you." She stated as she looked down at him.

Akane flicked her eyes toward him. "And who is this man that you have watching out for her." She asked him as she sat down in the chair. The cell seemed quite bare and she knew that she would be here until they decided what to do with her.

DJGenXCide

The man would arch an eyebrow even as he allowed the gigai fall to the wayside, safely into an alleyway where it could be picked up later.  The moment he entered into his shinigami state the reiatsu would be immense, the likes of which she hadn't felt from another.  "Oh boy," he said, running his hands up and through his hair.  "You have a lot to learn, kiddo.  Might as well take you some place you can relax a bit, perhaps take the edge off.  That blade of yours have a name yet?"  It was a redundant question, he knew who she was, and what that blade was capable of.

Byakuya actually smiled as he looked to Akane.  "You may have heard of him before leaving.  Although he wasn't much older than her when you left.  But he was one of the up and coming students.  Shiro Zhou.  He's currently in the 11th, but ah...even Kenpachi probably wants little to do with that one.  Probably would go after the Captain's seat if he wanted it."

FlaminGlory

Natsumi could feel his power as he stepped out of giga and she immeditly tensed up, thinking that this man was here to take her to the soul socity. When he didn't demand her to go, she relaxed alittle bit. "Why would you care what her name is?" She demanded as she knew her zanpakto's name and she didn't feel like sharing it.

"Sorry but I have no intention of going anywhere with you." She stated as she did a flash step and disappeared. Trying to think of a place where she could go.

Akane remembered his name and what he had been like when he was younger. "He'll have his hands full with her, I don't she would be to keen on having him anywhere near her." Hearing that Kenpachi didn't want anything to do with that one, she almost laugh. "Surprisng that umchika and matroma hadn't done anything to him yet."

DJGenXCide

Zhou wasn't about to be outdone with the flash steps.  It wasn't like she could hide her reiatsu within the normal realm.  He just wondered how long it'd take before she attracted something nasty to play with her.  His own shunpo had been trained against any and all who'd come his way.  He found her easily enough, and once more he'd be leaning against something nearby, only now he'd be yawning into his hand.  "You keep fleeing like that.  Just pick a direction and keep running.  This is entertaining."

Byakuya laughed softly, a moment of reprieve in the always stoic appearance.  "They've taken note of him," he said softly.  "He hasn't yet made any attempt at rising too far within the ranks.  Currently he's fifth seat.  And he has yet to discover his bankai.  But that's not saying much.  His fighting capability is quite nasty.  And he's fast.  Yoroichi herself would be impressed."

FlaminGlory

Stopping again, she thought that she had gotten away from him, but when he appeared yet again. Giving him a glare, her body stood tensed. "Why do you keep following me." She demanded as she didn't see the point of him following her around, unless he was going to take her in and therefore she would have to fight him.

Akane gave a soft smile of her own at her thought. "Then he would be able to keep up with her then." She stated simply as her experssion turned to one of sadness. What was her daughter thinking now? Was she thinking of a way to get here?  "You would have liked her. She's just like you." She told him as she flicked her gaze to the floor.

DJGenXCide

"Because I was told to keep an eye on you," Zhou said simply.  "Oddly enough by your father."  A smile on his face as he stretched, the tall, muscular frame moving easily.  "And he thought a bit of training would be in order before you tried to free your mother.  And I'll be doing the training.  So c'mon, little girl.  Lets find a nice, silent place to go and play.  Unless you're afraid of what I could do to you."

Byakuya regarded her silently, assessing what needed to be said or done.  "She's my daughter," he said simply.  "If it can be proven that she's not the supreme danger everyone thinks she is, then she'll be allowed to live.  And serve, of course, within the Gotei 13.  Zhou will help her refine what she has been taught so far."

FlaminGlory

Natsumi gave him a confused look. "Why would he do something like that? He seemed to be by the rules type of guy." She told him as she watched him streatched as she found it odd that he was sent here by him. When he called her a little girl, she gave him a glare. "Don't call me that and I'm not afraid of you." There was no need to be afraid of this guy, which she hoped that it was true and she more the wondered who this guy was.

"The question is if she wants to serve." Akane stated as she knew that Natsumi had a problem with authorite, just like she did, but she wouldn't say that part out loud.

DJGenXCide

Zhou regarded her with a cock of the head and a smile.  "Everyone has a backup plan in place for things like this," he said easily.  "And I'll call you whatever I feel like calling you.  You may not be afraid of you, but lets get one thing straight sweetheart.  You can't take me right now.  In the future most likely.  Now?  Nah."  Zhou's reiatsu had a fierceness to it, almost a dangerous feel as he regarded her, oh so easily.

"It'll be service or death," Byakuya said with no hint of emotion.  "Those are the only two options that'll be given to her.  Lets just hope she feels like making the right one."

FlaminGlory

"Who ever said I wanted to take you." She stated simply as she gave him another glare. Not liking the nicknames he was giving her at all. She knew that she wouldn't be able to beat him as he probably had more expirence then she did. He was probably almost a hundred years old and she was only seventeen.

"I hope so as well." She said as she knew that she could be quite stubborn. "Any news on what is to happen to me?" Akane asked as she looked over at him.

DJGenXCide

"Either you're purposefully dense or you're just a rookie," Zhou replied, without any emotion.  "Now, you have your choices, little girl.  You can either come with me, do a bit of training, see if we can get you ready to go save your mom?  Or we can just see what happens when the Gotei 13 sends a collection unit that doesn't involve your father.  Your choice.  Time's wasting."

Byakuya put a hand on one of the bars.  "Removal of your shinigami powers," he said.  "But there is time.  A month.  Until the child is found, there's little they're willing to do just yet.  They're waiting."

FlaminGlory

"Stop calling me that." She snapped again as her glare deepen. She was thinking on what she could do, saving her mom was on her mind right now and this 'collection squad' didn't sound good at all. "Fine I'll come with you." She stated as she looked away from him and down to the street below.

"Why would they wait a month? Afraid to invoke her wrath or something?" Akane stated as she placed her hand on his. Her eyes looking up at him, she still loved him and she hoped that he loved her.