Return of the Wolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 30, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have a question. I read all the rules again, but I am still unclear on the specific roles if we are playing the Lone Wolf variant.

So when we begin can we have all the roles specified so we know exactly what is in play?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

I haven't actually made the role list yet. The only one guaranteed in the game is the lone wolf and bodyguard. Depending on the player count, I'll figure out how many other roles, and which ones, to toss in.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

EmyKat

I would love to be involved! Maybe end up with something else... idk though I'm pretty noobie.
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Ceralilly

Quote from: EmyKat on May 31, 2015, 02:02:47 PM
I would love to be involved! Maybe end up with something else... idk though I'm pretty noobie.

*pets* So am I love...you got own it :-p fake it till you make it darlin.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

So we've got a pretty sizable group here, if you guys are okay with starting early this weekend while I have the time to set it up, I'm ready to roll if you all are as well...

Blythe

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

Glad to hear some are interested! If I don't hear any votes against starting early before Saturday, I'll go ahead and post the game thread then!

To newcomers; until I post the game thread Saturday, the game is still open to join!

EmyKat

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 31, 2015, 02:05:11 PM
*pets* So am I love...you got own it :-p fake it till you make it darlin.

*purrs* I am glad that I am not alone <3

Also, WOOT IT'S STARTING... <w< my friend got me hooked on Town of Salem now cause I mentioned the RP... ugh friends why!!! Too many addictions as is ; ;
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Ceralilly

Quote from: EmyKat on June 03, 2015, 03:04:27 PM
*purrs* I am glad that I am not alone <3

Also, WOOT IT'S STARTING... <w< my friend got me hooked on Town of Salem now cause I mentioned the RP... ugh friends why!!! Too many addictions as is ; ;

Adorable...*dies of adorbz*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Verasaille

*jumps up and down in excitement* I am ready! I am scared though. I will probably be the first to die!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Alright, everyone, roles are going out!

For those of you wondering how I'm doing it, instead of rolling dice and rerolling for hours I've made a deck of werewolf cards, and just draw one for each player, putting everything into a spreadsheet before I start passing out roles.

This game, the roles are: 3X Werewolves, The Lone Wolf, The Healer, The Witch, The Bodyguard, The Seer, and The Priest!

Galactic Druid

Also, this thread is now officially the OOC. Have fun!

Galactic Druid

Changed my mind on the Braggart. Things will be tricky enough for the werewolves with the lone wolf, they don't need an extra player making a mark of themselves as well.

Ceralilly

Blythe

Very excited for the game to start! Thank you for running another one, ThatRPGuy!  ;D

Galactic Druid

One last change - as I was building this deck, I noticed I had a problem. 4 Wolves, 5 specials, and 10 villagers is a little unbalanced in the favor of the village, but having 5 wolves tips the scales back a little too hard. so there's going to be 9 regular villagers, and one who is cursed. The cursed villager will flip teams rather than dying if they are successfully attacked.

Ninja'd by Blythe - You're very welcome!

Verasaille

What? How will you handle the changing teams? The villager attacked does not die so no kills will be noted for him/her? (the cursed one)

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 02:22:32 PM
One last change - as I was building this deck, I noticed I had a problem. 4 Wolves, 5 specials, and 10 villagers is a little unbalanced in the favor of the village, but having 5 wolves tips the scales back a little too hard. so there's going to be 9 regular villagers, and one who is cursed. The cursed villager will flip teams rather than dying if they are successfully attacked.

This makes me so happy! Love this role!
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Remiel

Remember that the Lone Wolf isn't really on the Wolf team.  And I never really liked the dynamic of the Braggart anyway. :P

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2015, 02:26:30 PM
What? How will you handle the changing teams? The villager attacked does not die so no kills will be noted for him/her? (the cursed one)

I'll simply announce there was no kill the previous night. It's up to you guys to figure out whether that means the bodyguard did their job well, or perhaps the healer, or if they have a new enemy...

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 02:33:41 PM
Remember that the Lone Wolf isn't really on the Wolf team.  And I never really liked the dynamic of the Braggart anyway. :P

In retrospect, I think it's more fun in a live game than an online one. I think I'm going to remove it in favor of something else.

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 02:38:49 PM
In retrospect, I think it's more fun in a live game than an online one. I think I'm going to remove it in favor of something else.

Like..... the Troublemaker, perhaps? -looks hopeful-