Interest Check: Young dom/older sub themed group game

Started by KatieBower, August 21, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

I’m going to have to back out, I’m sorry. Have fun!
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

KatieBower

QuoteI’m going to have to back out, I’m sorry. Have fun!

Not a problem. Hope you're doing OK otherwise.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

KatieBower

QuoteThank you. Just have too many rps I realized.

That's something I can relate to.

QuoteI'm thinking I will go with a high school football coach. So high strung and almost with a drill sgt mindset when it comes to his job. So much so it's going to be hilarious when he is broken down and dominated.

We'll have to find someone who is willing to play a younger female dom for that. My preference runs in the opposite direction (older female sub)

Vergil Tanner

Hmm...I might be interested! Been looking to squeeze in a casual, just for fun sexy game to destress from running two fairly plot-driven games. xD It would depend on the setting, naturally, since I gravitate towards certain settings more than others. What were we thinking? I think the idea of a post-apocalyptic setting where there's been some kind of sterility plague is an interesting idea, but so is the idea of just a gated community where women rule the roosts. :P It would depend on what other people are interested in, naturally!

In terms of characters, I am more than capable of playing either way. I have a HUGE Sub Itch at the moment, so I would most likely want to play a male character, but if there's a need for it I can play a Female Dom too. I have no issues with playing more than one character. :P In terms of the female I would play...well, I can either play a young lady in her late teens / early twenties, or I can go a bit older for a 30-ish year old woman. Either way, playing female doms is no foreign territory for me, so I can play whatever needs playing, though I will eventually want to introduce a Sub Male to enjoy a bit of that femdom myself :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Neo In Matrix

Sorry for being late. But definitely interested in playing a Sub Female. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)