Role playing idea - fantasy world

Started by xerxes, March 10, 2011, 03:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xerxes

Timezone - Fantasy earth 2020
Location - UK
Fantasy elements - 5 humanoid races - Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Orcs, Ogres - A near future technology
Humans control most of Europe and Australia, elves settled NA and UK, Dwarfs live in Russia, Orcs in Africa, Iran, India,China, Ogres in South America
Background Orcs invade Europe, Many flee to UK but elves consider them a lesser beings. But there is a twist;

Anagor - Human male, 5ft9 170 pounds, age 25, Black hair, brown eyes. Sporty figure
Cleisha - Elven female, 5ft3 110 pounds, age 21, very light brown hair (not blond), green eyes, elven like appearance, has magical abilities

As Anagor arrives to UK - fantasy Realm of Victoras - he is as all others put into human camp, where elves put the humans until they reach "spiritual maturity" (acceptance of elven laws, brainwashing, no love or marriage is allowed between the two races). There he sees and meets Cleisha, a daughter of Elven base commander Origon. He has a crush on her. Cleisha sees him and will helps him out. Once of freedom the two meet in suburbs of Londonia, capitol of Realm of Victoras.

xerxes

sazzie

So basically you need a person to role play as Cleisha? And help you escape the encampment? Or did she do it already?

xerxes

She used some connections and anagor is out. So bassicly yes i need someone to play her. Everything is up to develop.

sazzie

Cleisha stares intenly at the wall across from her as she waits for Anagor to arrive.

xerxes

Anagor walks thru the steel gate. He stops and looks around himself. He is confused. He has nothing and never before he has been in an elven city. He is not sure why they released him so early. He looks around himself again and then starts walking toward a park.

sazzie

Cleisha clears her throat loudly to get Anagor's attention. "Perhaps throwing a rock at his head would get the dimwitt's attention" thought Cleisha to herself as she sees him walking away.

xerxes

Anagor hears some coughing and looks around himself. He stops and looks at Cleisha, saying nothing, thinking "It's that commander's daughter. What is she doing here?!"

sazzie

I slowly make my way toward Anagor and whisper under my breath, " I thought you said we were supposed to meet somewhere, what were you thinking?! trying to wonder off in an elven city,"

xerxes

"what else should i do? " i look around. "is there a safe place where we can talk?"

sazzie

"You should sit and wait unti you see me," Cleisha rolls her yes.
"Follow me," she says and leads him toward an alley.

xerxes

Anagor looks around and carefully and silently follows Cleisha.

sazzie

Cleisha taps three bricks on a wall and watches as a black hole appears infront of her. "Secret HQ down here," and she begins climbing down a ladder.

xerxes

Anagor shrugs and follows Cleisha to the HQ. "Why do you need secret HQ for? I though you elves are loyal to your king."

sazzie

Cleisha remains quiet but smirks, "No questions asked...Human,"

xerxes

"Sorry m'lady" Anagor replies in a offensive tone.

sazzie

"Alright truth is...I'm not fully elven, my mother was a human. So I put my interest in both races. My father is trying to keep me away from humans because he regrets his path in chosing his mate." She clears her throat, "So now i'm off to save you."

xerxes

"You are half-elv?" anagor asks curiously. " I never heard of it before. Is there a resistance going on down here?"

sazzie

I look back quickly at him and slide my fingernail through the door way. Steam flies at our faces, "something like that," I say. And let Anagor see for himself.

xerxes

I walk thru the doorway and what I see amazes me. A hall filled with workstations where men, elves and half-elves work together. "What is the idea behind this movement?" I ask and look at Cleisha. "Are you planning to overthrow Elven kings?"

sazzie

"More than that...I'm trying to prove to all races that we can live in equality," I then face toward him..."Which is why I needed you," I put my hand on his shoulder.

xerxes

"Why do you need me for that?" I ask confused. "I grew up in slums. My familiy has no political connections, no influence at all." He looks around himself and back at Cleisha. "I need your help to survive, yet you say..." pauses for a minute "Why is that you want from me?"

sazzie

I look at him deep into his eyes, "So you think, your 'low classed' mother also had an affair with your own king, but it was kept publicly secret, to hide the 'disgrace' of a loyal person having an affair with a low classed women...Of course those with loyal blood know about it..." I pick up a knife a blacksmith is working on and sharpen it, then place it in my belt. "So like I was saying, we need you."

xerxes

"A king's son?" I ask myself silently. I stay stunned. Looking round and thinking about what Cleisha has just told me. "Why role will I play in this... revolution?" I look at Cleisha still not fully understanding what she just told me.

sazzie

I look at him and shrug off how slow he might be. "It means you do have some authority, and your role is to let other's know that the government does have some fallacies to it. They're a bunch of hypocrits...I don't care if its my dad were taking down, I'm doing it for the people..." I stand tall, "So would you like to join us?" I hold my hand out.