Afterglow's Interest Check

Started by Afterglow, March 29, 2023, 09:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afterglow

:: Afterglow’s Interest Check ::

Hello there! I'm Afterglow (or Glow - I'll respond to either), and I'm interested in finding fellow 25+ (may make exceptions for 21+) advanced/detailed roleplayers for a handful of one-on-one or small group adventures!

Personal Info ::
I am a female adult, thirty-two years of age. I'm also married to Actual Buzz Lightyear.

My writing style is generally third-person, past-tense and while I do make an effort to match my partner's in length, I aim for a minimum of three or four paragraphs. The reply length will obviously vary depending upon the scene and whether or not I am writing a starter (which is often far longer).

It should be noted that even though I am posting in the adult forum, I do not necessarily guarantee smut. It has to be come by honestly. Characters need to mesh well, the scene needs to make sense for its place in the story, etc. Along the same vein - I only entertain MxF romantic pairings at present (though I am happy to play either male or female characters).

I'm also an aspiring digital artist. You will see some of my sketches throughout this ad - I use celebrity face claims as well, but I really enjoy designing my characters from scratch. If we mesh well, I may even make artwork of your character.

Current Interests ::

- Regency Romance (think more Pride & Prejudice and less Bridgerton)
- Medieval Fantasy a la D&D (I have several potential characters I could use for this)

Additional Plot Concepts ::

( Number of ✮ indicates current interest. )

None at present

Bepi

I am highly interested in the Mythellaneous one!

Afterglow

Updated to include new plots. I am, as always, open to suggestions as well.

Afterglow

Updated with more Medieval Fantasy ideas ~

Afterglow

Updated - new fandom plot added, and renewed interest in my Mid-Century Mobsters plot! Still seeking Medieval Fantasy shenanigans as well!

Afterglow

Updated - new D&D-ish plot idea with a specific character in mind!

Afterglow

Updated - removed some plots, and added new concepts.