Well, ARE YOU?

Spel

Have you checked out Are You? #25 yet?

Bashful but nude?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Trieste

See, you watch. He's going to find out the number of people who browse Elliquiy in the nude and he's going to either be really really happy or really really disturbed.

BazNevermore

Currently I am garbed in only flip-flop sandals and a pair of rather fashionable boxer briefs which is far more than I usually wear around home... often even when we have guests, depending on the guest of course. I love clothing but not while I am at home. I prefer the freedom of nudity in the sanctity of my abode.
I would have to answer 'no' to the poll at this very moment but in fact it would normally be 'yes'... unless I just lose the shoes and undies :)... okay so "yes" it is I am starkers.
"Shinigami eat apples"

Serephino

I'm in bed on my laptop.  Of course I'm not wearing anything.  Pj's are too confining

Rhapsody

I'm wearing clothing now, but when I voted, I'd just gotten out of a very warm bath, so I let the breeze cool me off before slipping into my comfy clothes.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Oniya

But only because I had to run up to the store to receive a fax.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Trieste on May 19, 2009, 07:06:31 PMSee, you watch. He's going to find out the number of people who browse Elliquiy in the nude and he's going to either be really really happy or really really disturbed.

Well, I'm already really really disturbed, so let's go for the first one!

Spel

Ask me how I feel...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~