The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixDrake

"Hmmm yes and no.  I travel allot, and come here to rest.  Not many can find this place if they are not of Good Heart."  *Tia answer as he leads Violet to the sitting room.*  "Has any one told you look cute when your face scrunches up like that."
Life holds many wonders, you need only to look and you shall find them.

Violetstiele

"Was my face scrunching up?" Violet asks as she takes a seat on the couch and tucks an extra cushion behind her back.

PhoenixDrake

"It did a little, nothing to major about, you should not get any wrinkles from it," *Tia says as he pulls up a Wooden chair to sit in.*  "Can I get you any thing to eat or drink before I take a seat."

Violetstiele

"Is there some wine about? I do enjoy a glass of wine." Violet's eyes lit up.

PhoenixDrake

"I think their is a bottle somewhere"*Tia moves to the kitchen and begins to look around for a bottle of wine.  *
"Do you want Red or White?"

Violetstiele

"Oooh red please." she grinned, "Tell me, Tia. Where do you like to travel?"

PhoenixDrake

*Tia returns with a glass and a bottle of red wine in his left hand in his right was a bottle of light beer*  "Sorry for not sharing the wine with you but after having at very big party some world leader throws I am sick of it.  As for travel any where my take me, that or to where I am needed most."
*Tia place the glass on a side table next to Violet before placing his beer next to his chair.    Rubbing his fingers together Tia places them around the neck of the bottle before pulling out the cork*
"I could write stories really about my travels if I wanted to, but not sure if they would sell.  Some of the places I have been seem so far fetch I doubt you would believe me."
*pores the wines into the glass before handing it to Violet.*

Violetstiele

"Thank you." Violet took the glass and sniffed the wine within, smiling as its distinct aroma pleased her nostrils, "Mmmm. How lovely." She sipped the wine. "I would likely believe you. Why don't you tell me one?"

PhoenixDrake

*opens his beer as he sits down in his chair with eyes close thinking over what of his travels he should tell.*
"Ok, if the young lady wish for a story who am I to disobey."
*Tia takes a sip of his beer.*
"I will tell you how i earn my most famous name, Phoenix Ryu.  I was on a planet kind like this one but it did not rotate  like this one.  while this one, we are on, spins like a top De-fan spin like a wheel.  Because of this one Side of the planet always face the sun making it a dessert wasteland while the other side was ice cover death trap.  There is a small area between the two side that the wealthy live.  the poor live in the dessert just barely getting by thanks to the rick no one protects them so many turn to crime.  I had friend use to live in an edge town as some called them, close to the safe zone.  He ask me to come out to help with the Gangs since the local government was not doing any thing."

Violetstiele

"Did you help him?" She asks, her expression indicating her interest in his story.

PhoenixDrake

" I did what he wanted me to do."  *Pulls out a change made of onyx.*  "Enchanted Onyx, very rare only one in a trillion beings can make them.  Sand Stone was one of the few who could.  This was the last one he ever made.  After getting there we spent three weeks tracking the gangs across the dessert hoping to find their base." *place the change on the ground before taking and drink of his beer.* "Turn out it was a trap.  Someone in the government wanted me out of the picture because i bloody his nose a few years back in some fight.  We both got hit and went down.  I barely got him to cover before they could see through the dust and smoke.  I had over ten holes in my body at that point and Stone was not doing much better.  Doing a quick patch up on him I ran from cover to draw them off.  I was lucky they thought he was dead because they all came after me.  Unlucky for me they had car while mine was looking like a shooting rang.  I was able to trick them into following me into another dead in where they thought I was going to make my last stand.  Fifty to one"  *Take along sip of the beer before he keeps telling his story.* "good odds in my favor.  while they had the numbers i had the training, years of experience and one secret weapon, an ace in the hole as they call it."

Violetstiele

"What was it? Will you tell me? I am most curious." She confesses, "Please don't keep me in suspense!"

PhoenixDrake

"For me to tell you, you first must under stand what it is.  Though out time and space there are stories of a race of beings that can never dye, not immortals but close to them.  They are know only as The Last Scar, for one reason they can not be hurt other then by weapon that is tune to them.  A paper cut from the weapons will them with in minutes.  The only way to kill them is destroy the body at the atomic level."  *Tia pulls off his cloak and turns after pulling off his shirt shout Violet his right shoulder blade.  Over the shoulder blade was a large scare that slowly change to turn into an eye blinking one before changing again into a regular looking scare.* "Us Scar have seen many world be born and end." *Tia shakes his head to stop those train of thought as he puts his shirt back on.*  "It was thanks to my Scar that i was able to speak to you now."

Violetstiele

"I've never heard of such a thing before. I am most fascinated." She replies.

PhoenixDrake

"Us Scare do not talk about our abilities because what other do not under stand they fear.  Many of us been hunted just to find out how we tick." *Tia down the last of the beer as his eyes glaze over.  He begins to remember all of his old friends.*

fretboardmagic

Fret walks in carrying a large box, leaving it behind the bar as he wanders over to turn on the tv.

Blythe

Blythe stretches out and realizes he has once again been lax in upkeeping his house. He cleans it up and puts out the Welcome mat!

Strifesblaze7

Peeks in to the house and looks around. "Hello?" He calls and steps in slowly, wondering if anyone is even around.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Blythe

Blythe welcomes Strife and says, "What's up? Take a load off here. Also, just so you know, you can choose to be IC or OOC here. I myself enjoy being IC here, but you can chatter away here just like you would in the Doormat!"

kitten4submission

*Enters the house behind Strife*

*Waves to Blythe*

Very clean house indeed Blythe

Strifesblaze7

"I'll go with, IC here, more fun." Smirks and waves to Blythe, looking around as he finds a place to sit. Turns and pokes Kitten.

kitten4submission

Strifesblaze7

"So, Kitten, how was your day?" Looks at her and smiles a bit, then looks back to Blythe. "So, are you a ginger Blythe?"

kitten4submission

*smiles back and curls up next to the fire* I have had a pretty good day. How about you?

Aislinn

And Aislinn....is almost always OOC....

~drops off snacks for the troops~

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”