new here, big ideas! inquire within! --->

Started by darjetti, February 28, 2013, 03:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darjetti

Hello one and all, I'm new at this, but I thought I'd jump right in and try it out! Try what out you say? Why my ideas! Its something that may not be original here and there, but I would still like to see if you, or some others could help join in, our give advice

The Hostels:a place where foreigners, and regulars come to stay for vacation, take in the sites and just relax. But sometimes people go missing from the hostel, maybe they left early, maybe they didn't, the only ones who know are those who don't stand out at all. Some who come to the hostel to relax enjoy it a little to much, for the right price....
Needed players: Hostel owner, tourist, guards, big boss man, and other clients. Apply below our through pm.

The first journey: set in old times, a boat cast out from ye old England. It was meant for new lands to settle and colonize, little did any know that the trip would prove to be a dramatic, romantic, possibly even deadly one. A crew of ninety three upon a majestic vessel setting out to a great land with a creature aboard no one would have suspected, the crew will learn terror.
Needed players: 4 at least. Lady Eliza Mont, gentlemen Doyle O'Brien, captain Bernard Rhodes, and first mate and soon to captain  Dorian Rhodes.