Started by AlphaWolfQuin, March 22, 2012, 07:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

OHWceta

I modified my bio a bit, Giren doesnt like how the Malfoys treated Buckbeak. He also has a Dragon now.

I hope it's ok if Hagrid is mentioned in my post, Giren's an apprentice in training to teach Care of Magical Creatures.
Does anyone object to my collecting the old destroyed Horcruxes (The ones that can be collected anyways)? Seeing as they were destroyed, Voldemort's followers would likely find them useless by now. Unless someone has other plans for them.

Look at me! I'm corrupting the youth! 
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AlphaWolfQuin

I don't mind any of those ideas I don't think there would be any use for the destroyed horcruxes so I say go for it

OHWceta

He's trying to find out if there might be any traces of magic left in them at all.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

AlphaWolfQuin

summoner2183

Is this still available for roleplay?

AlphaWolfQuin

summoner2183

Cool!

Is this still available for roleplay? If it is, here's me bio!

Name: Aaron Yaxley
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Wand: 11 inches, Willow, Dragon Heartstring
Blood Status: Pureblood
House: (If in Hogwarts) Graduated from Slytherin
Appearance: Aaron has light blonde hair like his family has and he is lean and slightly muscular. His facial features though is quite soft, and he looks more like his mother than his father, though he has his light blue eyes.
Personality: Aaron is a bit of an oddity of a Death Eater truth to be told, is that while a pureblood he is  symphatethic towards half-bloods, and has a little bit of a soft spot for muggleborns, something that his grandfather loathes, and his father tolerates.  His mother though was a bit indifferent to his attitude. The only thing that was redeeming in his family's eyes is that he also regards muggles as dirt.
Biography: Aaron is the grandson of the original Yaxley and was part of the students in Hogwarts that was sorted into Slytherin when Harry Potter was sorted into Gryffindor. He blended in with his housemates pretty well, though he was a fringe member of Draco Malfoy's gang when they were in School. He was actually good friends with Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini, as well as Milicent Bulstrode. After the battle of Hogwarts where the Dark Lord met his end in the end of Harry Potter, he was a bit torn about what he felt about it, though he knew that it would be a bad thing if the muggleborn would proliferate and replace the purebloods as the majority in the wizarding world. He knew that like it or not, he would have to do something about it, and he told his parents about his views and they were pleased about it, which soon meant that he would soon join the ranks of the Deatheaters.
Other Information: He would love nothing than to torture and rape muggles, though he would not do so against half-bloods unless they did something really stupid. As for the muggleborn, he would treat them as muggles, though he might just let them off easily if they would serve him willingly as his sex toy for females.