Dragon Age: Aftermath

Started by Primarch, August 11, 2012, 11:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreida Wesker

Oo, you wily thing. -coughs a little- Well, that would be fine, several characters have original charcters that roll in. Although if I start my own Dragon Age, I will be implicating the home brew system of 'Dragon Agatha' or 'Molly' for combat and stat training. Through in a bit more smexying up, more areas, and only start up the meeting later. 50 /50 sexy and story.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

kckolbe

Sounds good.  I am a fan of systems.  I hope we get some more folks on board.  Thus far I am considering a human mage, btw.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

TheRaven

You two posting reminded me I had an obligation to fulfill.  :-X

Falian's been introduced now.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Oreida Wesker

-Ruffles TheRaven's feathers.- Goody. though what might fail here, it will still be established when and if i must do a remake. ^_^

KC: Well that's grand. I am too when it comes to certain things. ^_^ AH.. A human mage, mm? Well, sparkle fingers, If you need any assistance, be mindful I will tackle you about details.
Hots and Nots

Oreida Wesker

Ha, Raven, great post. I'll have me bitch bark at him tomarrow.  ;P
Hots and Nots

Katra Alexion

I am still here, just been very busy. Had job interview yesterday and am suppose to hear from them today if I got the job or not *keeping fingers crossed*

Oreida Wesker

I know, snuggle tush. Things will be looking up soon. -nods-
Hots and Nots

Oreida Wesker

Game Links:
For those curious about the game, it's just starting and so on. Just looking for more females to pop up and other fellow fans:

Dragon Age OOC Discussion Thread
  Aftermath - Warden's Keep
Aftermath - Denerim]https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151295.0]Aftermath - Denerim

Hots and Nots

Castamere

I'm very interested in being a part of this venture, are there any characters in particular you're looking for? Thank you very much.

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

Oreida Wesker

The Dwarf Noble Aeducan is open, while human Mage Amell is being considered by DigitNinja. Haven't heard from him in a while, not sure if he's busy or lost interest.

You're welcome to make a Original Character and if there is any assistance you may like, I'm a total DA freak. ^-^ Playable characters are Human, Dwarf, and Elf. I'm not certain about a Kossith [Qunari], but it would have to have a good story.
Hots and Nots

Castamere

Would you be accepting a human noble female? If there's already one in the works for the original story I can always make her a side character, separate to the events of the actual human noble whilst following the general story line which we are adhering to here. I had in mind an illegitimate child of one of the Banns, preferably a warrior.

Cheers.

Oreida Wesker

There isn't a female noble in the works, but if you would like to play one, it's open. Given I have three human Nobles in following yours, Castamere, I will probably be closing that origin as max for now. -noses-

A bastard child sounds like fun, Alister was one after all. Heh. GO to it then and if you need any story assistance, I am here. I am curious if this would be a female Cousland?..
Hots and Nots

Castamere

Would it be more appropriate if she was commoner (of sorts) mayhap, given how you already have three human Nobles? I can turn her into a 'Ser'; these are below the Teyrns, Arls and Banns. She'll still follow the illegitimate child timeline I have in me head, only this time she won't be so regal. :)

Oreida Wesker

Oh, I ment after you it would be the third human noble. -noses- But you may create an Original character with some of hte stuff thrown in, it sounds like a good plot to me. ^_^
Hots and Nots

Castamere

Wicked, Miss Wesker, I shall post me CS soonish then.