Justice League Alpha: Intrest Check

Started by VoluptuousVixen, March 05, 2016, 02:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I will be very curious to see your take on Raven :)

Latooni Subota

Raven

-Personal Information-
Legal Name: Rachel Roth
Alias: Raven
Age: Mid-Twenties (Repeated resurrections, mind control, and memory loss make things . . difficult to figure out for sure. Her US ID says 20, but she's reasonably sure that if you added everything up she'd be a few years older than that.)
Race: Azarathian
Sexuality: Bisexual
Residence: Gotham City, Chinatown

-Physical Description-
Rachel is a pretty, but somewhat inhuman-looking young woman. While not the shortest woman around, standing at 5'5" ensures that she'll be looking up at most of her fellow superheroes. At maybe 110 pounds soaking wet, she has a surprisingly ample bust and shapely hips, and though she has a trim waist giving her a nice hourglass figure she doesn't pack a lot of muscle on. Her hair is a glossy black and straight, reaching down to her neck, and framing a face with vaguely asian purple eyes. Her skin, while always fairly pale, has an almost gray tiny to it this time around . . depending on the light she's in. Just more inhuman features becoming more obvious, from her half-demon and half-Azarathian stock. Thin and sharp eyebrows lend to more scowls and unhappy expressions, though she tries to keep herself as neutral as possible in most interactions. On the center of her forehead is a four-pointed red jewel, a Chakra to help her in her meditation and assist in focusing and controlling her soul-self.

Her casual garb tends to cover up more than it reveals, usually consisting of comfortable clothes and heavy hoodies, all in blacks, purples, dark blues, and gray. Her 'work clothes' however are quite a bit more showy. Her iconic floor-length cloak with it's deep hood makes a return, in a dark blue that borders on black. Underneath is a bodyhugging one-piece that shows off every inch of her legs, and high-lights her curves. This time around though, her one-piece has sleeves that extend all the way out to completely cover her arms and hands. She also has a pair of light, shin-length boots in the usual latex-like superhero material, matching the rest of her dark wardrobe. Her cloak is clasped with a red jewel like the ones that make up a sort of chain belt around her waist, more mystical foci to both help her keep control and enhance her psionic powers.

-Personality-
Resigned and gloomy are two very good words to describe Rachel Roth. She's been a superheroine (and supervillain) since the earliest days of the Teen Titans, and has been through more ups and downs than she'd like to remember . . how fortunate that she actually CAN'T remember some of them. She knows more than anyone the dangers of emotional extremes, and generally keeps herself calm and neutral most of the time, despite a clawing (sometimes desperate) desire to reach out and just . . FEEL. Despite her woes though, she retains a strong sense of justice and determination. She genuinely wants to do good in the world, no matter how sarcastic or snarky she acts, or how comforting it might be to push everyone away or lose herself in debauchery. Her bit of a martyr complex can be an issue, but she's working on dealing with that, and being more . . friendly. In the end she's really just a withdrawn young woman with battle scars, looking for help, but just as willing to give help freely even if she needs it more.

-Powers-
Empathy: Raven has the psionic power to absorb and control feelings, sensations, and emotions, enabling her to feel and enter into the subconscious minds of others. This isn't an ability she uses lightly on friends and innocents, though the ability to share sensations has been used before to . . connect with people. Yeah, that's a good way to describe it.

Emotion Negation: Via her Empathy she can even steal emotions from others, rendering them emotionally 'numb' for a time. This is an ability she almost never uses, though one could make a good case for using this in a theraputic way.

Empathic Healing: Through further evolution of her empathic abilities, she can absorb the pain of injured people to ease their suffering, and induce rapid healing, though this cannot be done to major injuries like the loss of limbs.

Soul-Self: Raven can manifest her Soul-Self through astral projection, taking the form of either her human shape or a giant Raven. This ability allows her all manner of other options in combat.

Advanced Telekinesis: By wrapped her Soul-Self around objects, she essentially uses powerful telekinesis, launching things about or using it for outright bludgeoning force. She has enough power to through cars and trucks, yet has enough delicate control to hold raindrops in midair and pick flowers without destroying them. She can also use this as an impromptu force field, generally her only real way of defending herself outside of simply jumping out of the way.

Astral Projection: Through the use of her Soul-Self, Raven can project her consciousness into the mind (Others or even herself) for therapeutic purposes (To aid in her own meditation or to calm agitated allies for example), or for offensive attacks to render enemies unconscious.

Long-Distance Teleportation: Using her Soul-Self she can teleport herself and others over vast distances, or even into other dimensions, though the latter takes a considerable amount of focus and energy.

Flight: With her current reincarnation and greater power, she can fly at will, reaching supersonic speeds when going all out.

-Disadvantages-
Concentration: Nearly every ability she uses requires varying levels of concentration. While she can use telekinesis on small objects or do short teleportation 'hops' with relative ease, larger acts take increasing amounts of focus. Her empathic healing, most powerful telekinesis attempts, and dimension-traveling actually require her to sit and meditate to gather her power.

Emotional Control: In order to manipulate the mind, she needs to have absolute control over her own emotions. Wild emotional states have been known to cause her powers to go out of control.

Pride, Daughter of Trigon: Her demonic heritage and the power of Trigon the Terrible always lurks below the surface. The Cult of Blood and her own brothers (named for their own sins) have used this to their advantage before, forcing her to give in to her demonic impulses.

Mage: Raven simply doesn't have the body necessary for all-out brawling and fighting in melee. Long hours in meditation and working on her psychic abilities make it difficult to get enough excercise in to gain real muscle mass, after all. Pretty, but frail, is a good way to describe her.

-Background-
Rachel was born to a human woman named Angela Roth after she was impregnated by the demon overlord Trigon, and fled from the Cult of Blood to a pacifistic reality called Azarath. There she was raised by Azarathian monks to control her emotions in order to suppress and control her inherited demonic powers. In her early teenaged days she attempted to get the help of the original Justice League to fight off Trigon and protect Azarath, but was warned away by those that could sense her demonic heritage. In the end she joined with the Teen Titans to protect her homeworld, and afterwards decided to stay on Earth to help the Titans and fight back against the remnants of the Cult of Blood.

Unfortunately, after the leader of the monks died of old age, Trigon himself managed to take control of Raven and use her to summon an army of demons. Azarath was completely destroyed despite the Titans best efforts, and they were forced to kill Raven in their fight to destroy Trigon so the demon lord would be unable to conquer Earth. The Cult of Blood resurrected Raven in order to try and get her to marry Brother Blood for the sake of a cataclysmic prophecy, though with the assistance of the Titans she was able to escape. Over the years this swing back and forth from Good to Evil happened more than a few times as, in her seclusion, powerful villains would seek to use her demonic powers to help their goals.

Most recently her own half-siblings combined their fragments of Trigon's inherited powers to overpower Raven, and use her to bring back Trigon himself. It was a long and difficult battle, but Raven was able to take back control of herself and slay herself, once again preventing Trigon's return and helping the younger heroes defeat her half-siblings. Ironically, the reason she still exists is because of a small splinter-group of the Cult of Blood using an incomplete ritual to try and bring Raven back to life for one of their dark prophecies. Without Brother Blood to assist them, the revived and empowered Raven was able to defeat the cultists on her own and flee to safety. Using her deceased mother's savings, and her still active ID, she hid herself away in Gotham City one of the places in the United States where one can simply . . disappear.

Unable to keep herself from trying to help people though, she approached representatives of the Wayne Foundation. Working directly under the Thomas Wayne Foundation's umbrella, Raven goes back and forth between the clinics in Gotham City using her healing abilities to give medical attention to those who need it. Every little bit helps after all. A rebuilt Justice League however would prove to be too difficult of a lure to resist. There's no place safer for her and everyone else than being surrounded by powerful heroes that could defeat herself.

-O/O-
Ons: Totally vanilla and lovey dovey sex, bdsm, spanking, anal (receiving), Oral (receiving), muscular/strong types

Offs: Watersports, Bloodplay/Knifeplay/etc, Non-consensual, drugs, weaker types, overt cruelty

Well . . here you go then! I'm not entirely satisfied with how I did stuff, but I figure I can always do minor tweaks later if there are issues.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

ShadowFox89

Is there a character sheet to use? And I'll probably just end up using an old OC from a Hero High game.... Who has a powerset very similar to the animated Young Justice Superboy. And a bit of an attitude to match.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Natasa Kalashnikov (Nat to her friends)
Alias: Miss Anger, Supergirl (just don't call her that to her face)
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards men
Part of Gotham Residing In: The Bowrey
Race: Half-Kryptonian

== Physical Description ==
Natasa is a short, slender young woman with a height of 5'2. She tends to wear blue jeans that always seem to have a rip or tear somewhere, along with a similarly well worn t-shirt. The first thing to notice about her is her eyes, Natasa has blindingly bright yellow irises with slit pupils, like a predators. Her read hair reaches down to her shoulders, a hairband holding the red locks away from her face. Natasa is rarely without a grin on her face, though a full toothed smile tends to be a danger sign. She doesn't carry a weapon, and the last person to suggest tights to her ended up thrown through a door. Her slight stature combines with a rather unimpressive bust, giving her the impression of a very unimposing teenager.

== Persona ==           
Natasa lives up to her moniker of Miss Anger, being a hair trigger away from pissed off. When she doesn't have something to be mad about, Nat tends to be a fun person to have around. Her friends are her trusted family, people she would (and has) jump in front of a bullet for. Nothing Natasa does is subtle- her music is loud, her jokes are full of energy. Calm just isn't in her vocabulary. Natasa would rather be partying than sleeping, and if she isn't doing that she's running the streets looking for thugs to beat up.

== Powers ==
Superhuman Physiology: Natasa can move faster, react quicker, lift more, and take hits that would kill any normal person. She's lifted cargo liners out of dry dock, taken RPGs to the chest, raced a train from Gotham to Bludhaven, jumped to the top of the WayneTech building, and can identify someone based on their hair gel. Natasa isn't quiet up to the level of Superman. Dhe doesn't have laser blasts, can't run fast enough to get from Gotham to Metropolis in under a second, and can't turn coal into diamond just by squeezing hard enough. Lord knows she's tried the last one enough of times.

== Disadvantages ==     
Failed Anger Management: There's always something that sets her off, and when it does, Natasa grows blind to anything that isn't the source of her ire. More than once, it's nearly cost her, and it's a habit she's trying to grow out of.

That Silly Green Rock: While not to the extent of Superman's weakness to kryptonite, Natasa still can't stand to be around the stuff. Kryptonite makes her tired, sluggish, slow to react and think. Being around it long enough will make her pass out until it is no longer around her. She tends not to advertise her heritage for that reason.

== Background == 
Natasa Kalashnikov is the result of Russian scientists going "We'll make our own Superman. Except, even better, we will control him by making him a her!". Thinking that a female clone of Superman would be easier to control and raise than a carbon copy of the man of steel, they impregnated a volunteer, a scientist. Over the course of her pregnancy, the scientist had second thoughts of the project. ARGUS, through it's varied contacts, offered her an out, and she took it. Natasa never found out the whole story, but was told that her mother died during the extraction, that Natasa was born on an ARGUS zodiac under the cover of darkness, surviving only through the resilience of her mixed bloodline.

The redhead grew up in an ARGUS run orphanage, but ran away at the first chance she got. The best defenses of men couldn't keep a preteen, half-kryptonian, from slipping away from her handlers. Natasa managed to slip onto a train headed to Gotham. Natasa lived there for years, keeping herself out of notice by generally just beating up anyone who gave her trouble. This drew the attention of Batman, who sent word to the Teen Titans. Natasa turned down the Titan's offer, but kept the communicator they gave her as a backup. However, since the fall of the Justice League, Natasa has been keeping an eye out and ear open, just in case.

== Character Extras == .

Ons: Rough play, bondage (prefers to be dominate, would feel bad for the person who would want to see if she likes subbing), breastplay, oral, anal

Offs: Knife/blade play, watersports, scat

Theme Song
Call me Shadow
My A/A

indarkestknight

Hmm... Though this is `Earth-1`, would there be any objections to Thomas Wayne, based on his Earth-2 incarnation?

ShadowFox89

Earth-1 is an established world in the DC-verse, though it's only had three comics set in it so far (Superman: Earth One, Batman: Earth One, Teen Titans: Earth One, haven't read the last one though). Not the GM, but Bruce Wayne was Batman, and both his parents died in Crime Alley one night after seeing a movie.

Could always play a Dick Grayson who took Bruce's death very hard though?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

indarkestknight

Well, for whatever it may be worth, in Earth-2, Thomas Wayne faked his death effectively enough that Bruce didn't learn Thomas was still alive until years after Bruce became Batman.

ShadowFox89

Ah, dunno then, that'd be up to the GM.

If anyone wants to have a bit of a background with Nat, we can work something out. Despite her temper, she tries to be fun to be around and Batman knocked some sensibility of just how far brute strength will carry in the metaworld, as well as a sense of right and wrong.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

MasterOfMyFate

Always interested in a DC game. :)
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Ascia

Should I still put up a Kara/Supergirl sheet?

TheBlackThrone

Yes. You know how many Super Girls there are. You're playing Canon so I figure she would have more right (copyright ha!) to the name. :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Ascia

Thanks!

And for the record: there was absolutely no passive aggression in that question. There's more than enough comic games to go around, more than enough Supergirl to go around, and RL had me backed up for the last week so I wasn't able to get a sheet up. So no worries on that front, I just wanted clarification on the issue. =)

TheBlackThrone

With all of these characters joining, I'm getting excited for this game. ;D
The gates are open

BlackStone

I would go for it.  To me Shadowfox's character comes off to me as a gender bend on Superboy and not the Kara Zor-El origin of Supergirl.  My two cents.  She can also take the identity of Flamebird or Nightwing, both Kryptonian vigilantes.  Kara was Flamebird once along side Powergirl who was Nightwing.   Food for thought.

ShadowFox89

Hah, Nightwong.

But yes, genderbent Superboy as far as the Dc-verse is concerned.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

BlackStone

Stupid keyboard.  Nightwing is what I meant

TheBlackThrone

I thought Nightwong was fitting seeing as he's a manwhore.
The gates are open

ShadowFox89

Manwhore is putting it lightly. He's the hetero jack harkness of the dc verse.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

VoluptuousVixen

Im afraid youre character Shadowfox is too similar to Super girl. And Ascia was the first person to message me about this game and requested Supergirl. So we already have a Supergirl TYPE.

Deathnote has been accepted as Barry Allen/The Flash and MasterOfMyFate have dissscued him playing Green Arrow Oliver Queen.

ShadowFox89

I'm dropping my interest in this. Have fun with the game and good luck.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheBlackThrone

How many more players are we going to wait on before we start? I know Ascia is one. I'm sorry, I'll just restrain my enthusiasm for your game.  ;D
The gates are open

Ascia

Legal Name: Kara Connors
Alias: Kara Zor-El, Supergirl
Sexuality: Bisexual
Residence: Gotham City (Kara) and Metropolis (Supergirl)

Description:

Kara appears a caucasian American of average height at 5'6, with an athletic figure and a pretty face framed by blonde hair. She tends to be exceptionally well groomed, although her fashion tends to run from the extremes of Smallville to Wayne Manor as she acclimates herself to Earth and human fashion trends. When Kara becomes Supergirl, few see anything but the red, white, and blue. And that famous 'S' on her chest.

Persona:

Kara is a loner, though given the right moment or people the charming extrovert that was once Kara Zor-El can still emerge. Though she has made strides, Kara still tends to hold everyone off at arm's length. Supergirl is a product of Kryptonian culture, and by nature an excellent team player, and capable leader. She also exhibits traits as any member of the House of El would, she is thoughtful and inclusive and believes in team oriented problem solving. If there is an aspect of Kara that might surprise her new teammates, it is her maternal nature.

Powers and Skills:

Due to Earth's yellow sun, Supergirl possesses the powers of flight, superhuman strength, x-ray vision, heat vision, cold breath, super-speed, enhanced hearing, and nigh-invulnerability. While Supergirl is immensely strong both in terms of muscle power and ability to take physical punishment, she is not all-powerful. In theory there is a limit to how much solar energy her body can process at any one time, though Kara does not know the exact limit, and isn't exactly keen on finding out what that exact limit is any time soon--as surely there is only one way to find out the exact threshold.

Outside of her Kryptonian physiology, Kara's already impressive Kryptonian science and technical training has been picked up by the man that discovered her: Batman. He has served as both mentor and instructor during her adjustment to Earth and her role as Supergirl. In addition to her personal intellectual skills is the semi-aware A.I. Sanctuary, a Kryptonian virtual construct that manages Kara's vessel and refuge of the same name.

Weaknesses:

Girl, Interrupted

Kara was literally designed and educated to continue the El family tradition of science. Though she was educated in the vaunted Kryptonian system, her training was cut short when doom came to Krypton, leaving her with in Terran terms would be the completion of primary school. While she can breeze through high school and most college courses, and comes across as many years older than she hysically is, she still has much to learn.

Space Invader

Kara was not raised on Earth. Smallville is not by choice her home; she attends Gotham State whenever she does attend class. She is Lex Luthor's worst fear imagined: Superman, without the humanity. There are times she loses her patience with humanity, and has to remind herself that she's not in Krypton anymore. It also makes Earth a strange new place for her, though she finds (most) humans (mostly) like Kryptonians in every day interactions. And, hey, chili cheese fries. So she'll stay. But it's weird.

Owner of a Lonely Heart

Few can imagine the trauma Kara Zor-El has endured in the past few years of life. Outside of Sanctuary, an A.I., Kara has no real friends. To most of Earth she is a symbol; the symbol for House El, the symbol of hope. And on Earth, the symbol for Superman. Beyond that symbol is a mystery with a pretty face. Few know her, even among the world's community of heroes. Despite a brave front that few can match, there is a broken young woman behind that symbol of hope and power. One that mourns for not just a lost home, but everyone and everything she ever knew. Kara is a vastly different person than what she started out as, before doom fell upon Krypton.

Background:

The transition from girlhood to womanhood was already hard enough for Kara Zor-El before her world literally ended. It started with her parents and her aunt and uncle discussing something when they thought she wasn't around. In a year it became yelling at the dinner table about how they all needed to be ready, how the worst case scenario wasn't just possible--Jor-El's data said it was likely. None of that meant anything to Kara until a year before the end. She was busy with being a child, and teenager, on Krypton.

How incredibly quickly, and incredibly violently, that all came to an abrupt end.

Calmly her parents told her of what the family thought was going on. Few believed them, but Kara was of the House of El--she was used to unbelievers. Their family had made a name on proving all the doubters wrong, be it with an equation or with a computer model or with a prediction of the end of all things. They were scientists, the lot of them, and they excelled on pushing the boundaries of the known universe, of what was known. Living on that sort of edge for that long as a family made you a little thick skinned.

It was decided she would help Jor-El prepare for Kal-El to leave. Never, anywhere, did anyone tell Kara there was a second craft. Bigger, faster, and more advanced; and it was meant for her. The first she even learned of the second craft was a day before the end of the world. At their last meal as a family on Krypton, her father and uncle explained that they hoped to send her too. She could help the infant Kal-El. Her mother cried, her aunt did too. But Kara refused, she just wasn't going to leave her home.

In the end, it was Jor-El that convinced her, just before they were out of time. By the time she was leaving Krypton's atmosphere she witnessed her home world began to break up; the planet crust cracking, the molten layers under it surging violently skyward. The explosion was enough to knock Kara off course. It would take her thirty years to get back on course, her body suspended in animation while her craft's A.I. kept her brain stimulated the best it could. Stay in stasis for too long, and you never really came out of it. Not even after you finally woke up. Keeping the brain stimulated even during stasis was, therefore, critical.

She was somewhat prepared for Earth when she arrived: in that the A.I. had taught her everything an A.I. could teach. She knew what concrete was. She knew what a cow was, and for that matter, what a McDonald's was. It did not prepare her for the human dressed up like a bat saying something about how a Clark had some explaining to do. She didn't know a Clark, she told him. After a pause, the human in the bat suit tried again: Kal-El?

Now, Kara said, they were getting somewhere. Kal-El was no infant. He was a man grown, and more alien to her than familiar. He was of Earth. She would never be. She could never be. But the Batman suggested she stay and evaluate her medical status, as well as get to know the man her little cousin had become. She agreed, and when Kara found herself needing someone to exchange a little taste of Kryptonian tech for Earth currency, she went back to the man instead of Kal-El--who really didn't have a lot of the Earth currencies, anyway.

It began the strange relationship between Batman and Supergirl; mentor and student, human and alien, a brilliant human mind her Science trained mind could pester with a thousand and one questions, and eventually survivor to survivor, shattered soul to shattered soul. While she has grown fond of many heroes in her short time on Earth, Kara holds her cousin, that Batman, and the goddess Diana especially dear. To say she worries about them until they return would be an understatement.

In the meantime, she has attended some classes in Gotham, patrolled as Supergirl in Metropolis (and around the world), but mainly she has traveled and explored. Trying to make this little third rock from a yellow sun more than a simple safe refuge, and make it a home.

CyrusTheRed

Azrael (IV): The Heretic

Residences:Dienne, France & Gotham City
Appearance/Costume Description: Scott stands at an imposing 6'4 and weighs 230 pounds with no obvious body fat, a consequence of a lifetime of physical training. When not on a mission his typical garb is either a battered white gi or loose fitting tops and shorts. His hair is black and his eyes brown, and anyone viewing Scott out of the armor would quickly notice the many scars that mark his body head to toe.  The Azrael costume, also known as the 'Suit of Sorrows' is a completely custom heavy chain and plate mail armor set decorated in patters of white and red which reflect a longstanding heritage as it has undergone many redesigns over the years for maximized functionality even into the modern age.

Personality: Scott's personality can be initially off putting for many individuals as he's not the type prone to humor or mixing words. He is a man who was raised to never forget the mission no matter the cost and always seems to have three trains of thought at any moment. However once he grows trusting of an individual he will open up revealing a depth of traditional learning, deep metaphysical considerations, and come to recognize a man struggling against fate to answer an impossible question.

History: Scott's history actually begins generations before his birth with the history of the knight Azrael. Originally the title belonged to the champion of The Order of St. Dumas, a faction of the Knights Templar. The order was reformed several times over the many years with that day's Azrael serving as either lauded hero or whispered villain depending what faction controlled the order. 

It continued as such until the modern age when ten years ago the previous bearer of the Azrael suit, Scott's mentor was forced to commit an atrocity so horrific he threw himself on his apprentice's sword as an act of repentance. Still soaked in his mentor's blood, the new Azrael was quickly tasked with achieving and defending the ultimate goals of the Order by it's zealot leaders. Taking the mission to heart and remembering the sacrifice and lies upheld by every previous Azrael, Scott took up both of the sacred swords "Salvation and Sin" and immediately "confessed" the entire order leadership (to death). 

While Azrael still sees purpose in his mission beyond the corrupted leadership of his 'former' order, he no longer recognizes any other member of the order as legitimate and as such has been branded a traitor by those he once served. However once free of the leadership obligations, Scott was finally able to begin considering the more difficult tenants of his mission and he began to rebuild the legacy of Azrael not as an assassin, not as a tool of the order, but as a hero.

Abilities/Equipment 
Enhanced Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Durability: A lifetime of genetic modification, conditioning electric shocks, and brutal daily training has honed Scott's body to the peak of physical human capability surpassing even Olympic level athletes but not at the level of the 'Meta Gene'd' heroes or villains. 
Iron Will: Scott spent a lifetime preparing for his role as Azrael and knows every detail of the terrible heritage that carries. While his mental and physical facilities are under constant duress from the spirits that haunt him he remains stoic- an island of calm in a sea of chaos. Had he not been bonded to the sacred swords at such a young age Scott would have likely been a Green Lantern candidate. 
Toxin Resistance: While Scott can still be affected by foreign substances or toxins entering his body he has a strong innate resistance requiring three or four times more contact to react if at all. As a result it is nearly impossible for Scott to get drunk. 
Superior Martial Artist and Swordsman: Another byproduct of daily training since childhood, Scott is a phenomenal fighter who's augmented physical capability allows him to stand toe to toe with the best warriors in the world. 
The Suit of Sorrows: A heavily developed set of unique combat armor adorned in Red, White, and Gold. It is magically enhanced to give the wearer significant boost in strength and speed bordering on super human, prevents the wearer from feeling pain and also stabilizes injuries during combat but at great cost. The suit is bullet and flame proof without restricting Azrael's movement. The mask has a built in heads up display and can filter gasses. The left wrist gauntlet contains a flamethrower, while the right contains a high density cable launcher and both are capable of firing shuriken. 
The Holy Sword Salvation: Salvation, when used on a target, can conjure the truth of a matter in both the mind of the target and the wielder. Being stabbed by the sword stimulates a neurological reaction, where the victims are overwhelmed by the burden of their past tragedies and their minds start seeking redemption. Used in conjunction with The Cursed Sword Sin, it can bring up both the sins & guilt and the reasons behind them in the mind of the target and the wielder. Like it's sister sword Sin, it is capable of cleaving through a target while doing no damage and it is said that it cannot harm anyone who is pure of heart. Its blade is often surrounded in a smoke-like aura of cool blue energy. The sword is divine in nature rather than magical and possesses a benign spirit that advises the chosen wielder. 
The Cursed Sword Sin: The Sword Sin can be ignited with the mind of the wielder, if the person is powerful enough. The sword has the ability to conjure in the mind its victims all of the sins for which they are guilty or have not atoned for. Like it's sister sword Salvation, it is capable of cleaving right through a target without leaving a mark. Used on a target at the same time as the Sword Salvation, it can bring up both the sins and guilt and the reasons behind them in the mind of the target and the wielder. It is often surrounded in an aura of flaming energy. The sword is divine in nature rather than magical and possesses a malignant spirit that advises the chosen wielder. 

Weaknesses
Physically Peaked: Using every conceivable method to enhance his abilities since childhood Scott has reached his penultimate peak. Without magical, technical or mutative enhancement Scott will never improve further physically.
Mentally and Spiritually Stressed: Both Salvation and Sin contain spirits which spiritually latch onto their chosen champion simultaneously guiding and feeding off of him every moment even when he is not in the suit or holding the swords.
The Suit of Sorrows: While the suit exponentially increases it's user's combat readiness it also corrupts the wearer making them more prone to accept the malignant spirit, with each act of violence becoming permanently etched in Azrael's soul. It temporarily fixes injuries by binding bleeding wounds, reinforcing broken bones, and fixing dislocated joints, piercing the flesh from within the armor with thin barbs and spikes if required. Previous knights found some solace in confessing their sins daily, but Scott has developed his own techniques for overcoming the dark taint of the suit.
Repeating History: Literally every previous Azrael knight was replaced by their protege after being driven insane by the constant conflict generated within them. A fact Scott is well aware of but stands on the razors edge of every day. So far he has remained vigilant but on any given day he fears he will be faced with an impossible decision or to taint his purity.
International Enemies: When Scott took up the Swords and slew the standing leadership of his order he became marked for death by the remaining members of the order. The reach of this enemy is wide and as such Scott must remain constantly vigilant of assassins and deception.
The blues is losing someone you love and not having enough money to immerse yourself in drink.

TheBlackThrone

So, is the main setting for this game going to be Gotham City or can the heroes be anywhere they want all over the world? Because if the main setting is going to be Gotham and you want all the heroes to be in Gotham, then I'll change Hawkman's job and residence.

I was assuming that it wouldn't matter because if there's a Watchtower, then that will bring everyone together any way
The gates are open

Latooni Subota

I was originally going to have Raven hiding out in Metropolis, but then I remembered that the Wayne Foundation has all those free clinics in Gotham, and beyond that Gotham would actually NEED more medical help. Considering we're going to be the League, I figure starting place of residence won't be a big deal?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.