Looking for Adventurous F for Marvel/DC mash-ups

Started by BlackStone, December 08, 2019, 08:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I have had a great time of late taking part in some fandoms.  In the past I had shied away from it as I never thought I could do an established character justice.  Since I have grown far more confident in my writing and I have started a series of interlinking fansdoms in a continuity where both Marvel and DC heroes and villains exist, which I have dubbed Earth 542.  For folks wanting to take a look at how the stories have progressed so far they can be found at the following links, and also serve as pretty good examples of my writing.  The Amazon and the Soldier and Hidden Agendas

Here are a few of the ideas which have been bouncing around in my mind.  I am flexible as well if folks have their own twist on the pairings, I am all ears.

1) For the first one with more of a connection to Hidden Agendas would involve Jennifer Walters and Conner Kent, She Hulk and Superboy.  Both of them chasing down separate leads find out they are working on the same case.  It takes them to unexpected places, and situations in which they don't have their powers in a fight for their lives while at the same time trying identify who is behind this new shadow organization who is far too efficient and well informed.

2) Black Cat and Red Robin - Some of my more successful and best work today have been with some mash ups pairing Marvel with DC characters, or one of the continuities with an original character.  I would like to do so, and also have a bit of "The Heist" story line from Spiderman: The City Which Never Sleeps. 

Tim Drake has moved out of Gotham and is now a member of the new Titans based in Manhattan.  In learning the ropes of his new City he runs across the Black Cat and stops her robbery attempt.  This starts the game of cat and mouse between the two till stakes become high.  Felicia's father dies in an attempt to pull of a heist against one of the Maggia crime families.  He was forced to do so as they not only threatened his exposure he was alive, but also with Felica's life.  This starts off her retribution against the Maggia, and a new gang war grips the city.   Tim is determined to contain the violence, and also get at the heart of what caused the Maggia struggle in the first place.

3) The Raft battle has New York in a state of chaos as more than a few dangerous criminals escaped, but there is a mystery behind what had happened.  As SHIELD's Avengers and the United Nations Justice League track down and apprehend the criminals who pose a national, if not global, threat, a greater mystery needs to be solved, at least in Dick Grayson's mind.  How was the Raft security penetrated?  Sources point to irregularities in blood samples taken from guards, and inmates who provided cover and kept both the Avenger's and Justice League in check during the battle.  However these same blood irregularities have turned up in hardened drug addicts on the street.  What is the link, and is there something deeper, darker, conspiracy in the works, and how did the drug ICE tie in?

Life has been utter shit for Rachel Leighton.  It all started two months ago when her people of BAD Girls were hired to look into a new designer drug sweeping into neighborhoods.  Next thing, her partners were attacking police, which is something Rachel knew they would never do.  Cleo Nefertiti (Asp) and Tanya Sealy (Black Mamba) were victimized and brutalized by men which had enslaved them to a life of crime in the past.  They would not want to do anything to land them back in the Raft, and they certainly would not work with any of the Serpent Society.  The fact they did sent up red flags, and Rachel knew someone was putting pressure to get her to back of the investigation into the ICE trade.  Things were rotten to the core.  Her friends were innocent, she knew it, and she would go through anyone to prove it, even if it means accepting help from an unlikely ally in the form of one of those Gotham City nut jobs.

4) There is still much about her history Shayera Hol does not understand.  Once she believes she was Thanagarian and an advanced scout sent to the planet which had done such things as repel invasions from such races as the Chirari, the Dominators, and the Kree, as well as defeating Darkseid, Galactus, and Thanos.  Now there have been hints things might not be all it seems.  It is a piece of her past she feels compelled to find out, is she Thanagarian, or is she human?  Her journey will bring her in contact with Marc Spector, an expert in ancient cultures and a man with secrets himself, a kindred spirit as their search uncovers a threat they must stop before it threatens everything they know and love.

5) Zantana and Captain Britain.  For this plot hook I am willing for the pairing to be with either Brian Bradock for male Captain Britain, or Kelsey Leigh for female Captain Britain.  The plot hooks is Zantana is on a world tour and while in London when magic fails her.  The ley lines which tie Britain to Otherworld and the mystical make-up of earth are starting to break down.  Zantana and Captain Britain both move to investigate before a large part of magic is torn asunder with disastrous consequences for the world.

6)  If none of the above grab your interest, I am willing to hear it as long as it is a Marvel/DC pairing.  I am willing to write M role, or another F role for a F/F.

Those are the pairings in a nutshell.  I am also open to other pairings, but I am looking for a Marvel and DC pair up.  While I normally only write the Male role, I can attempt to write the F role for FxF though I have been told my F characters come of as nymphos, but I am willing to try to grow as a writer.  As always my On/Offs are in my signature below, as well as link to check out more of my writing.  If either of the ideas catch your interest and you think we would be a good fit, please do drop me a line.  I would love to discuss it with you and see what we could create together.

Blackstone