Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

abandoneddolly

The Clown Prince

*Wraps her up in a straitjacket and takes the win*
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

abandoneddolly

- calls her animal companion panther to rip jacket away from her, steals win and crawls inside her to tree-

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mystique

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Gropes Harley and Dolly, declares herself the winner!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Mm you do feel like a winner.. *gropes more*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Oh yes! These feel very winning... and all this.. and of course that bit right there.. if i do it that way, can't you just feel that win..?

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Giggles and cuddles dolly close, sharing the win.

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

So I studied a little bit on the world of Bondage..... Watching a girl hogged tied in hand cuffs while calls her a dirty slut and spanks her with a studded paddle is not my idea of sex. Really, I'd rather not feel like a creepy rapist when having sex.

Lucinda

Lol each to their own. When in the right mood.. Handcuffs? Ok. Hogtied? Yes please. Paddle? If you really want to.. Verbal abuse? Not so much :-P

Wins.

JerichoMyers

...... The girl was telling him to call her a dirty slut. I really don't understand the fetish, and don't wanna understand it after what I saw. Dolly, I internet love you but that shit is to freaky for me..... I'm sorry. Lolz all around.

abandoneddolly

everybody has the own kinks

nice guys are good to sometimes

JerichoMyers

You stick to your kinks and I'll stick to my nice guy routine. Now, I must disappear to make some role play posts and take the two hour walk to hell.

abandoneddolly

Nice guys are the ones who maker you feel good before the bastards that call you a slut break you down again  :P