Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerGirl

Veluux

94 - not moving it up or down.

It's no fun without any trash talking. Just a constant spamming of numbers.

At least make it interesting ladies...  :-(

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Veluux

GamerGirl

Well trash talking isn't my specialty, but uh, your going down... just like the numbers :P

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Katiana

I was planning on mailing all the boys a distraction or 2 but things moved too fast

Veluux

Yeah... it was kind of ridiculous. I'm definitely up for distractions though.

Send them my way!

Oreo

Quote from: Veluux on July 23, 2013, 08:00:02 PM
94 - not moving it up or down.

It's no fun without any trash talking. Just a constant spamming of numbers.

At least make it interesting ladies...  :-(
I tried to make that part of the original rules...that you have to say something, but no one did it : ( I think it would make it more fun. *nodnods*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

GamerGirl

Yeah things were pretty crazy there for a bit, and it is funner with words.

Veluux

Quote from: Oreo on July 23, 2013, 08:04:47 PM
I tried to make that part of the original rules...that you have to say something, but no one did it : ( I think it would make it more fun. *nodnods*

Agreed.

In the next version you should make them have to include the new number in a sentence somewhere.

Like "I'm holding seventy three pencils right now!" No digits, written out. That would create a more interesting battle. And put a shorter page limit. Like 100 pages or something.

Just throwing ideas out there. :P

Katiana

Blythe

Quote from: Oreo on July 23, 2013, 08:04:47 PM

You should when the next battle starts--that if there's no chatter in the post, the number doesn't count or something. That way we don't all get bogged down having to hit refresh so much when there's only number posting going on.

Quote from: Veluux on July 23, 2013, 08:06:40 PM
No digits, written out.

This could work!

GamerGirl

Something like this?

I have hit refresh well over ninety six times

Oreo

Quote from: Veluux on July 23, 2013, 08:06:40 PM
Agreed.

In the next version you should make them have to include the new number in a sentence somewhere.

Like "I'm holding seventy three pencils right now!" No digits, written out. That would create a more interesting battle. And put a shorter page limit. Like 100 pages or something.

Just throwing ideas out there. :P

The page limit is due to the site only being able to support threads of 400 pages. We 'have' to shut them down. The game used to run for three times that.

It would be nice to at least wave to people or bring treats.

*splashes milk skirt at the next person to post*

Katiana

GamerGirl

Well milk was mentioned, though I always preferred chocolate chip cookies

Blythe

We don't need treats...we have an Oreo!

What?

I'm referring to the delightful oreo that Katiana brought.  ;D

Katiana

I thought I might have to pacify Oreo and reassure her that I wasn't going to dunk her upside down in a glass of icy cold milk.....
mmmm I just had a great idea. I have cookies and milk in the house!!!