Not Another Typical Anime RP [OOC and Always Accepting]

Started by Dark Deception, July 26, 2010, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

Kineas

Blah, I must have rewritten this post like seven times trying to find a way to establish a medium I think we'll both be happy with. X3  I'll just strip it down for now and maybe as the game goes on we'll see how that feels compared to what other characters are doing.

Shoal's main element is electricity. Outside of electric abilities are her illusions and a short range teleportation ability. The illusions are reconfigurable in any way she can imagine, however she can only manifest enough illusion to cover about as much as a human being. She usually has about 1/8th of her illusion capacity already in use with her aforementioned effects. The short range teleportation is not to exceed 50ft, and while she can carry a few things with her during teleportation (her clothes, her bags~ other small things) she couldn't carry another person along with her, nor anything she can't lift in one hand basically. She also can't teleport repeatedly in quick succession.

Dark Deception

Then just stick that in her abilities, and I'll look it over and see if you're all set.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Kineas

Wall of text edited for the relevant addition of details.

Kaiser Maverick

Hey Dark is my bio good? Just wanna know before I post

Acid Lips

Name: Sakura Mishida
Race: human
Abilities: (Be sensible, God-moding is not permitted in this RP)
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Green
Height: 5'00"
Weight: 110
Basic Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/d2cd488e56b90b65cff596a6c6a8c1ac.png  Tattoo on her lower back of a tribal of thorns
Love/Crush:(whoever wants to)
Sexuality: Bisex
Personality: Very serious girl, that does not meant she cannot have fun. Her life has been hard and she lived it all with the help of music, she is always seen singing to herself or humming out loud. Very friendly girl although serious about her stuff, she does not like people making fun of her or other girls. Not being afraid of punching a boy if he insults or bully a girl reason why she is well known to be a rascal in that matter
History:
Her life has been a difficult one, she was born in Okinawa japan. Her father was a drunk that beat her mother she always tried to endure their fights and her mother always getting out with some sort of scratch of scar. She is the oldest of three sisters wich makes her sort of the protector when their father is drunk. She has received  a lot of beatings due to that. Her only way out of all that suffering is singing, forming a band called "Girl's Dead Monster". The band grew famous in the school and when their concerts are scheduled the entire stage fills up wich is perfect for raising for charities and help with other people who needs it. Now being grown up she goes with her  band to the university aiming to make a impression in older people. 

She always writes her stuff from the bad things she had gone through her life and the life of her band mates. There is a song that her mother always sing to her and her sisters. Is a song that she never reveals to any of her team mates. The song talked about how a single person can make it out of any stressful situation with the help of a good song inspired by the events of her getting beat down by her own father. The letter is a sad song that always fills her heart of sorrow and is the song she is always seen singing and humming around when she is by herself. Her live being a living hell she do her best to protect her two younger sisters, carry in the university and be with her band. She had never grown to see love as she is by herself every time and no boy never actually peaks to her due to her fame in school not only for being a perfect singer but defending woman with fist.
Weapons: Although unknown to her, her singing has a amazing gift of attracting people in masses and making them do whatever she wants if placed in the middle of her song.
Extra: Older sister, She has a band (if any of you want to make her band mates let me know, is a all girl band), she has a pet cat named Luna wich is always with her since is very little.

(this is the song she is seen singing around, the song of her mother)
Angel Beats!#3 Girl Dead Monster-My Song【Chi Sub】

(Lyrics) (http://atashi.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/angel-beats-insert-song-crow-song/)

(this is more of their style of normal music)
Angel Beat! Concert

Dark Deception

Everyone's profiles get a green light. You're all good to go.

Acid Lips

Kurokage909

Name:Kuro Kage
Race: Human
Abilities: Super athletic (Jumping high, Falling slowly, Fast) and maybe more later
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green
Height:5 foot 11
Weight: 165 lbs
Basic Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy%20with%20sword/sammyloohoo/Anime%2520Role%2520Play%2520Boys/Konen.jpg
Love/Crush:(N/A)
Personality: Perverted around friends but as soon as a conversation starts with a stranger,he becomes shy.
History: No history yet
Weapons: Katana
Extra:

Dark Deception

Kurokage909

Can I get a link to the rp? and I would like a dorm

Dark Deception

The link is on the front page with a big red marker pointing to it. As for dorms, I need to go back to dorming people up, so I'll do that now.

Dark Deception

Dormitory

Building Name: Surge

Room Pairings: Nancy (elfguy) and Syleria (pendarious) - 208
Tou Yaiba (The7thKeeper) and Tsuna Yamamoto (Kaiser Maverick) - 113
Shoal Larenthenial (Kineas) and Yuuki Taylor (Daril) - 213
Jack Swift (Xero) and Kuro Kage (Kurokage909) - 108
If you notice, the guys are on the first floor and the girls are on the second floor. I also put the players' rooms above and below each others. So don't make too much noise.

Where we are with dorm pairings currently. I realized that I forgot myself when I made this, but the next guy will be my dormmate and the next girl will be Acid Lip's. Enjoy your pairings. It was a random selection.

Dark Deception

For those of you who aren't in a university or have never been. There is no "principle." There is only a President. There are also Deans, which are pretty much the academic enforcers. Then there's the director of whatever department your major is in, and then your student advisor. There are several more in the hierarchy, but I was pretty much naming the people you'd more than likely be involved with. Also, I want people to take the uniform code seriously. It's not fair if some students are wearing the uniform and others choose not to. If your character is not wearing the uniform, then you automatically submit them to punishment. If no one was going to have their character wear the uniforms, then I wouldn't have even bothered to put uniforms in the RP.

Acid Lips

*somehow thinks that was directed to me hehehehe sorry I will fix it*

few twicks here and there and is fixed, sorry

pendarious

hehe well it's a good thing i had my character switch out of her knight armor and into the uniform (through a magical shift mind you*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Dark Deception

Nice to see that this is still kicking. I got pulled into an addicting MMO lol. I wasn't getting anymore PMs for some reason.

Acid Lips

Can you people take me out? I am not really feeling this rp and don't know what to do so I will back out before I go deeper.

Dark Deception

Yeah sure. You can go ahead and not do this anymore. If others want to quit, you can. This RP could only exist if everyone was good at GMing their own stories and loved their characters enough to watch them continue. I couldn't be the only one to make incidents happen, and I was kind of experimenting with this RP to see what kind of RPs last longer. Apparently the ones where the GM controls the story line do. o_o I have another RP that I plan to have going based on a horror anime (don't get turned off it was pretty good). I haven't decided if I wanted to do it here or elsewhere even though it's mature. But that one will have a GM-controlled storyline. I will just need dedicated people. You guys so far seem that way and the RP won't be rushing anyone. But be sure to check it out when you see it. :p

Acid Lips

Kineas

I've been taking it a bit slower since not too many posts seem to be happening on a daily basis. I wouldn't wanna spam it up on you guys x3  However I'm definitely still checking in on a regular basis ~

pendarious

i have the will to continue......i'ts just ive gotten into watching everyone elses characters and am currently suffering a bit of writers block. and i'll also be willing to check in on your other idea.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND