Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on June 10, 2016, 10:27:47 AM
Hmm, so after reading through the roles in play again, my brain took me in a weird direction and I'm not actually 100% sure if it makes any sense but I'm just going to put it out there and see what you all think:

If there's a possibility that Aiden could be the Wolfman and is being used as a distraction since the Seer would see him as a Villager, isn't it just as likely that he could be the Lycan and is trying to draw attention to himself in that way? Because the Seer would see him as a Werewolf, but the Seer would also be at risk if they stepped right up and stated that Aiden's a wolf since that's giving away their position relatively early in game.

I'm confusing myself typing this up @~@ Basically, I think I want to see Aiden hang just to see if he turns up as a Wolfman or Lycan and sort of go from there to figure out who he may have been allied with. Instead of going for Saffron or Christa like Kat suggested (though I see the reasoning) wouldn't it be quickest to go directly for the source of the distraction? Does that make sense to anyone besides me? xD

Unfortunately, if Aiden is the Lycan we wouldn't know. It would just say we killed a werewolf, but we wouldn't know if he was the Lycan or not. :'(

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 10, 2016, 10:36:18 AM
Unfortunately, if Aiden is the Lycan we wouldn't know. It would just say we killed a werewolf, but we wouldn't know if he was the Lycan or not. :'(

Whaat, really? -did not know that- So if he's the Wolfman and we lynched him then he'd show up as we killed a Villager? Or it would say he was a Werewolf?

Quote from: Aiden on June 10, 2016, 10:34:24 AM
What! You are going to throw me under the bus! Well it is High Noon.

Saffron approached me about an alliance and she brought with her Myobi.

Considering Myobi is now working against me, I think they might have warmed up to me as a cover (since I have knack for drawing attention to myself via my antics)

To be fair, I haven't discussed any of this with Saffron, which should be obvious now considering how she knows the rules to these games much better than I do and if I'd known what Rel just pointed out then I would've dismissed my thoughts without bothering to share them :P

Hmm, so I'm not sure who to vote for now. Can I just be listed as Undecided for now until more logical people speak up with reasonings far better than mine? xD

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Aiden

You can, but the damage has been done at least our secret alliance was revealed and with it, it must be disbanded.

Time to go Lone Wolf Villager

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on June 10, 2016, 10:50:52 AM
Whaat, really? -did not know that- So if he's the Wolfman and we lynched him then he'd show up as we killed a Villager? Or it would say he was a Werewolf?

I believe it just shows us Villager or Werewolf. I don't think Guy is telling us if they had a special role or not.

Lycan appears as a werewolf if they're viewed by the seer or in the lynching reveal, but they're on team village. The only way to know for sure is with the Priest (I think they show the role too?) and if we notice that the werewolves killed a werewolf, because it would be a Lycan at that point.

Personally, though, I don't think that the Priest should waste their power on Aiden. He's either a lynch or no lynch, if that's what you want to go with. Personally, I still think that the wolves are hiding behind him, or they made a very good play.

Autumn Sativus

I would invite the priest to test me if that is what the lady wants and they do too. I'm just a villager. If a wolf hasn't been turned yet the first vetted villager sure is a great choice though.  :-\
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Verasaille

The coffee machine whirs again and Vera makes more espresso. "Nice to see you Sunshine! Though I am sad to see you vote to lynch me. I am innocent, but to protest any further or to get upset is not going to do much good."

"I think instead, we should look at Rel's theory. In fact it makes so much sense, I am switching my vote to Saffron. I see the alliance thing as a very real possibility. I was suspicious of her before. So I am going back to my original intuition."
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

To those of you who have sought me out with information, someone spreading rumors I had the sight, did I take the opportunity to claim the role you offered me as a wolf would? I did not. I told you it was a lie because I'm just a villager. I would highly recommend scrutinizing those spreading such words, they're obviously seeking a target to reveal themselves.
Us against the world

Clio

So Guy wouldn't tell us if they had a special role? I mean, I know he wouldn't say which special role, but I figured he'd say that it was a special role.

Saffron is sounding more shady now, along with Myobi and Aiden, but I'm not going to change my vote quite yet. I probably will though. I'm just not sure to who.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Mintprincess

I think guy said only the alignment.   

Can someone post a number summary since guy hasn't so I can think while I'm waiting to get to a computer?

NightOwl35

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 09, 2016, 01:42:15 AM
Lynching Votes

Vera - 4 (Yugi, Sunshine, Christa, Saffron)

Saffron - 3 (Rel, Vera, Kat)

EmyKat - 2 (Seranova, Derwaysh)

Aiden - 1 (NightOwl)

NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)

Needs to vote:

Mint, Remi, MP, Ink, Cera, Emy, Demonbane, Myobi

The Day Phase began on June 7th at 10, so the 72 hours will end Today, June 10 at 10:30 PM Central Time. 8 Hours Remain!!

I'm about to go off to do some things, so I'll be back in a bit should I have an opinion that needs to change but as of now I have nothing to add. Here's the current votes should my spreadsheet be accurate up til now (it's possible I made an error or missed something). I also updated an approximation of hours remaining.

Intimate Ink

This vote has become much more difficult for me than I anticipated because some of the people I trust most and some of the people I trust least seem to be clumping around the same people.  I'm not sure what to make of that and will be likely sending a PM or two out to feel out people's thoughts.

For the moment, while this may admittedly change, I am going to stick with my first instinct and stick with a vote for Saffron.  Given that this is a repeated concern I won't spend too much time in the details, but in brief:  It always seemed like a rather good play to me to state that she believed Amber so boldly when many of us were growing quite suspicious.  Amber's innocence, sadly revealed in her demise, seemed like an attempt to vet her own image.

None of these feelings have changed for me, but I do feel the recent voting has given me something to mull over.  I don't want to hold out any longer, though, so at least want to put my current mind-frame up while I hopefully catch some people so that I may better examine my decision.

Remiel

I will admit, I've been waffling back and forth between Saffron and Verasaille all day.  Honestly, I've been suspicious of both, for very different reasons.

Without prejudice I think I'm going to cast a vote in the Verasaille column.   Sorry, Vera.

Mintprincess

At this point and given what I know I think I'm going to have to agree with those voting for Vera.  If it's between Vera and saffron while I can't say I 100% believe saffron, given the few things I've seen I don't believe she's a wolf.  I'm on my phone making sure I get this in, but I can try and post an explaination later. 

Madame Professor

So, I've been reading the thread, going back and forth on what the information in the thread actually means... I feel like something is missing. Frankly, there is far too much agreement in this thread for my liking on who is an isn't shady...

There are plenty of bandwagons to jump on at this point, so... Myobi's undecided vote leaves me feeling rather suspicious of her.

I'm not convinced that Saffron or Vera are wolves at the moment. Are they shady as pavilion? Hell yes, however, I'm not so sure that's werewolf shade as much as uninformed villager shady. The "I talk a lot there for I look shady" shade. This is a thing. Some folks work their thoughts out in thread and it makes them look defensive and accusatory...

Just my two cents...
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Ceralilly

Are there any arguments for Vera? Sorry being sick I feel a bit behind.

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

KatKwik

Wonders if the seer could help?

I feel the priest needs to be brought in to do the last rights for the lynched one!?

There seems much confusion in the Aiden Wolf Camp as well! As I said earlier, we're being deflected by them and that was bad for the town before. We lost one of our own.

Remiel is still kinda shady to me too.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Verasaille

Well, if I have to go down, then it was a good game. I know it is a mistake, and the town will suffer for it.

I still feel the need to point out that deflection is working rather well for Aiden. For all his bluster, I am surprised he is not attracting more attention.

For my reasoning against Saffron, I just feel she is trying to protect someone. As well as she certainly shoves the shade off to someone else as soon as she is targetted.

The Christa, Yugi and Saffron voting block seems to be centered on drawing attention away from any of them. I don't think I have done anything suspicious. Are they protecting Aiden or Remi?

Anyway, my vote is set. Good night all, hope to see you when morning comes!  O:)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Esoteric Myobi

Well, Christa actually stated that she's suspicious of Saffron whereas whenever Saffron is accused she's practically ready to walk to the gallows and hang herself if the votes go that way. :P There's no jester role in this game like there is in Town of Salem, otherwise I'd wonder if Saffron were a jester. I don't really see Saffron as protecting anyone? Or if she is, who exactly did you think it was?

I'm not 100% convinced that Vera or Saffron are wolves but I find that I'm still leery of Aiden so I'm going to go right back and place my vote there. >.>

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron wonders if Myobi is not entertained? >:(
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? >:(

I'm waiting to see which one of us is dying before I talk. :P
Us against the world

Mintprincess

Quote from: Saffron on June 10, 2016, 07:41:15 PM
* Saffron wonders if Myobi is not entertained? >:(
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? >:(

I'm waiting to see which one of us is dying before I talk. :P

Why do you think one of you is dying now? 

Autumn Sativus

Well the lynch vote ends in an hour and a half, it is sort of implied at that point one of us will be lynched. :P
Us against the world

Mintprincess

One of us, being a villager or one of us being you or Myobi.  I might have read your intent wrong as you two which you're not even close on the votes (although I plan to retally right now in case someone wants to change).   

Autumn Sativus

I meant, which player (current votes are close between Vera and myself). :| Seeking additional meanings where none exist here lol.
Us against the world

Mintprincess

Lynching Votes

Vera - 7 (Yugi, Sunshine, Christa, Saffron, Remi, Mint, Derwaysh)

Saffron - 4 (Rel, Vera, Kat, Ink)

EmyKat - 1 (Seranova)

Aiden - 2 (NightOwl, Myobi)

NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)

Myobi - 1 (MadameP)

Needs to vote:

Cera, Emy, Demonbane

I know Cera plans to vote.  My guess is that Emy will not be joining us.   I did poke Bane but he does work late so maybe he isn't home yet.  Not sure.  At this point, unless someone changes or Bane/Emy show up, Vera is going to be the vote. 

I am not opposed to changing if someone has a strong reason why we should as a group swing our votes, otherwise for the moment, the course will stay.

Sorry Saff.  That's what I get for quickly replying on the phone :P
Hmmm, I don't think you'll be going unless people really swing their votes in the next few hours.

Derwaysh

I was suspicious of lady Saffron but thus far she has given me no reason to doubt her allegiance, other than the occasional input every so often which to me is not reason enough for lynching. Saffron = No Foosa

Versaille, however... have begun to sound suspicious, therefore in the words of King Julian; "I did it! Give me some love! The plan worked! The plan worked! I'm very clever! I'm the one, baby! Come on, time to robot!"

Time to change vote to lynch Versaille! 8-) 
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days