The Red Corsair: Tyrant of the Scarus Sector (SciFi, Pirate, Bon, Non-Con)

Started by Vostroya, June 17, 2013, 01:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 18, 2013, 02:50:21 PM
Think I'm done. How's he look?

Its a good start, but I am going to need alot more history and personality added. Its pretty bare bones right now.

Strifesblaze7

Well his personality is done in bullet style, not description. As for his bio, I don't really want to reveal it all.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Vostroya

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 18, 2013, 06:31:43 PM
Well his personality is done in bullet style, not description. As for his bio, I don't really want to reveal it all.

Well I will need it. This just isn't enough information to go off of. All I have is "Im a badass whos a merc"

Strifesblaze7

That was kind of his starting point, I mean giving you his entire life story leaves none of his growth to happen. But I guess I can give more of it.

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

I added a bit for now.

EDIT: I'll be adding bit by bit as I sort it out.

Nataleigh

I've edited my Asari's character sheet. Almost finished. Just have to decide which biotic abilities she has and her history/personality.

How many abilities should I list? I don't want to be too OP, so I was thinking three or four?
I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

Strifesblaze7

ShadowFox89

I'll probably steal a race from Star Wars and make a Falleen gal for my pilot...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vostroya

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Lithium

Played by: Lithium
Appearance:

Name: Vixis

Race: Szarr
Consortium Occupation: The Red Corsair's Shadow
Consortium Rank: Not sure yet

Skill set: Szarr Deathdealer: Vixis was bred and trained for the sole purpose of war, and even though she's forgotten much of what she once knew, she remains a natural killing machine, quick to adapt and learn how to use any weapon and how to defeat any foe as efficiently as possible.

Cyberlinking: While she has no knowledge or skill when it comes to hacking, Vixis can interface with almost any piece of technology and take control of it as long as she can maintain direct physical contact. For it to work on something large like a ship or a defense system, she would need to access the central core or hub, she can't just do it from anywhere. (More details in Species Information)

Character History: Born into the warrior caste of the Szarr, Vixis' life was a difficult but rewarding one, comprised almost entirely of training and waging war on her race's enemies. Through a combination of talent, skill and luck, she excelled and was promoted to the rank of Deathdealer, one of the highest that a warrior could ever hope to attain.

It was during a crucial time for the Szarr, who were desperately fighting for their survival against overwhelming odds, outnumbered ten to one by their highly technologically advanced foes who viewed them as a major thread and wanted to exterminate them. Vixis was sent to one of their command ships as part of a small unit, tasked with eradicating everyone on board and commandeering the vessel if possible. Unfortunately, the enemy had caught on to a pattern in the Szarr's attacks and her unit walked right into a trap where they were met with heavy resistance.

The ensuing firefight lasted over six hours, and by the end of it Vixis was the only left alive, though she was barely hanging on by a thread and fading quickly. The shuttle that she and her team had used to reach the objective had been damaged beyond repair during the approach, and the command ship's primary systems had all been sabotaged by the few last remaining members of the crew before she'd gotten to them, so there was no escape possible. Even if there had been, she would have bled out long before making it to safety.

Her only option was to drag herself over to one of the cryobeds and hope that she would one day be reawakened...though never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined just how long it would be before that day arrived.

Personality: Vixis' personality is still a bit fragmented, resulting in a rather mercurial temperament. One thing that remains constant, however, is the importance which she accords to honor, especially her own. She would sooner die a thousand deaths rather than disobeying her commander, abandoning a comrade or surrendering in battle.

How did the Red Corsair hear about and recruit you?: He found her aboard a derelict vessel floating through one of the darkest, most unexplored regions of space. Mortally injured but not yet dead, Vixis had been sleeping in a cryobed for millennia, the microorganisms in her blood keeping the machine running long after the ship's power supplies had died out. The warship had obviously been the scene of a great battle, its halls littered with what were once bodies, though they'd long since decomposed and even the bones had turned to dust.

Seradin was able to salvage much invaluable data and technology from the vessel, something that played a substantial role in the future development of his criminal empire, but he'd known from the start that the female Szarr in the cryobed was by far the greatest prize. He had to wait for six years, however, until the scientists under his employment managed to figure out a way to bring Vixis out of stasis and to stabilize her wounds without killing her from the shock or allowing her to bleed out.

Having no one and nothing left after so much time has passed, she immediately became attached to the one who awakened her, wanting above all else to repaying him for saving her life and freeing her from her endless sleep.

Additional Information: Due to her ability to control it without a power source, Vixis' armor grants her approximately half of the advantages of a suit of power armor (increased strength, armor, shields) without the cumbersome weight or size. It also protects her tail and equips it with a heavy laser and a versatile claw which can take on several different configurations. She's proficient with most long and close ranged armament, but her favorite weapons are her tail and Nyf, her two handed sword.

Species Information: Very little is known about the Szarr. Before The Red Corsair's discovery of Vixis, the species was thought to be extinct for hundreds of millennia, with not even the faintest traces of their civilization ever being found. Their existence was only known through the records of other alien races which were found and discovered. They resemble humans in appearance for the most part with a few obvious differences.

Males have dark pink or purple skin, silvery-white hair and several small, diamond-hard horns on their head, as well as deep creases beneath their eyes. Female have lighter hues of pink to purple skin and very vibrantly colored hair, usually blue but it can also be red, teal or purple, and they lack the horns or creases. Instead, they have long prehensile tails which accord them excellent balance. These tails are extremely strong but also comparable to the clitoris in sensitivity, so they must be handled with care and kept very well protected most of the time.

The most mysterious aspect of the Szarr is the one that truly sets them apart from any other known species, and that is their ability to interface with most technology through the touch. Their blood, which is bright orange and just slightly thicker than human blood, contains millions of nanite-like microorganisms which are capable of communicating with technological devises by transmitting and receiving tiny electrical impulses. High voltage electrical shocks are devastating to a Szarr.

On’s: Pain, being overpowered, restraints, choking, having her tail played with, oral (especially giving), anal, feet
Off’s: Gore

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lithium

Strifesblaze7

Nataleigh

Your character seems more the player than one for relationships, Strife ;)

Strifesblaze7

He isn't though. Like I said, I'm not putting him fully out there just yet. He has a hidden side.

Nataleigh

Hmm... well if Vos allows us to play more than one character, I'll make a Quarian... and if you want a significant other, you can be paired with her if you like. ;)

Strifesblaze7

Nataleigh

Strifesblaze7