Have you ever been a Goddess? ( M looking for F )

Started by Captjoe, April 26, 2011, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captjoe

Hello there all. And welcome to another of the Captain's request threads. ( Hmmm... maybe I should just make one and keep that one going. ) For this one, I need someone of the female persuasion to be something a little different and powerful. I need you to be a goddess!

A Goddess' Plan

In a world where gods and goddesses watch over their worshipers, all is quiet. For now. But while it has become almost common practice for gods and goddesses to take human lovers, one goddess has had enough of it all. Seeing all the demigods running about and watching all of her brothers and sisters defile themselves by taking human lovers, she finally decides that enough is enough. It is time for this world to burn. And from the ashes she will recreate the world as she see's fit. A new world where gods do not mate with humans. A world were she is queen, and her word is law. But as her invasion begins, she finds something most interesting. The son of her greatest rival. But instead of killing him outright, like she would with any other demigod, she captures him in hopes of breaking his will and making him her slave.
(( Now for this one, her slave could be anything from him giving her information to having him pleasure her whenever she calls. We can add more tweaks as we go along. ))

The Faithful's Reward

While most others only give what they can spare, one man offer's his goddess anything he can. Working a lower class job he's barely paid enough to keep himself fed. And even then most of his coin goes towards his goddess. Most in his village call him crazy. Most say that their goddess will never actually notice him despite how much he offers. They say that she'll only take it as the village giving it entirely. He lives alone in a small hovel, with only his devotion to keep him going. And then one day at the shrine to her, she appears before him. In reward for his devotion, and his offerings that he could have kept for himself, she offers him a reward. To become her lover.
(( This one is more romance heavy. And again this is just the basic layout I would like. But we can tweak it as much as you desire. ))

A Hunt like No Other <------ Have 1. Will take another.

While out hunting one night, a man is cornered by a pack of wolves. Realizing that his chances of survival are slim, and that his bow will not be able to save him here, he draws his knife, hoping that one of them will come close enough for him to finish it. They all attack at once, and he only manages to slay one before another pins him to the ground. Just as the wolf is about to tear out his throat, he is saved by an unknown archer. When he recovers and calls out the one who as saved him, he soon realizes that this is no human he is dealing with. She is the goddess of the Hunt, and his life now belongs to her. And whether he likes it or not he's going to help her track down and slay a creature that, until now, he only thought existed in legends.
(( Now this one can involve romance, or she can just use him as another bow and someone to help warm her bedroll. Again, we can tweak and adjust if you so desire. ))

Why have you returned!?
While most gods and goddesses take on many human lovers, one goddess refuses to take another. Not since the last human she took. The ungrateful bastard had betrayed her when she was at her most vulnerable. And so to get her revenge she abandoned him as his home burned, Lleaving the poor man to die in the fiery blaze. What she didn't realize is that her lover had not betrayed her, and in fact it was all an elaborate ruse by her rival in order to make her separate herself from the other gods. As the goddess is away in her favorite glade, she visited by one of her followers. At first she doesn't face him, instead just asking what he wanted. He explains that he has been having the same dream for nearly a week, and he was hoping that she could help him. When she asks what the dream is, her only response is that he's trapped in a burning building, calling out the goddess' name. Turning she finds herself face to face with a man who looks almost exactly like her former love.

So... the ideas are out there. What do you say? Would you like to step forward, and become a goddess?
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Captjoe

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Captjoe

Captjoe

Mysterium

I'm interested in a hunt like no other and or Why have you returned?
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

DahliaBlossom

D) All of the above

That's my choice. *Snickers.* Though, I'd make a few tweaks here and there. I'd certainly like to discuss it with you further. Please tell me if you are interested.