Spooky with a Side of Sexy Mischief! 👻 Lingo's Horror Plots (L for Any)

Started by Lingo, January 18, 2016, 12:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

Lingo's Pairings and Ideas

If any of the stories below interest you, or you'd like to seek me out for an idea, please don't reply here and instead send a pm! Please note, I will not be inclined to consider someone who does not provide any sort of detail of what they want or their take on the plot idea. I am really looking for someone who is interested in crafting a story with interesting characters!

Hello there, and thank you for looking at my search thread! I have a few vague ideas for stories that I was hoping would inspire a fellow writer to brainstorm. As the title suggests, I am looking for stories that are heavily plot-driven, not focused primarily on smut. Of course, these stories have opportunity for such situations to occur, but I ask that they are put into the story in a way that makes sense to the plot and characters' desire and motives. Essentially, I prefer a balance of 70% plot and 30% smut. If you reach out to me regarding a story, please note I want to discuss detail and plot over sex. I typically do not gravitate towards ideas that are based in smut. While the descriptions you see here are vague, I will gladly further explain any ideas I have for the plot, and greatly welcome your own twists on these stories, or even a reversal of roles. Of course, feel free to check my On's and Off's for a better understanding of what I enjoy in a story. Before I list my ideas, I'd note a few important points,

1. Your RL gender is irrelevant here; I welcome all writers!  ;D
2. I prefer descriptive writing and character exploration. By all means, make YC as rich as you'd like. Pictures are preferable, but not mandatory; I can do either real images or drawings/anime, though I tend to prefer realistic images. 
3. I have updated the title for more fluidity regarding sexuality and gender. However, I will forewarn you that generally I prefer playing females, thus all story ideas will have my character listed as such. I have written FxF, and I am open to this as well and enjoy it.
4. Continuing above, I myself enjoy writing descriptively and multiple paragraphs. Naturally, I sit around 400 words minimum and can write up to 3-4k. However, I do not like imposing word limits on myself or my partners- some scenes (introductions, etc) inspire me to write pages, others (like exchanging dialogue) only require a few paragraphs. All I ask is that you give depth to your posts, and I will try my best to give you something equally engaging.
5. One last strong no in regards to plotting/brainstorming; please do not 'give' me a face claim or insist I play a certain body type/appearance, unless of course it is fandom and previously established. I certainly don't mind partners giving their interest in physical traits, but I am very picky about my characters' appearances and will ultimately create them how I want to. On the flip side, I want to give my partners equal freedom to describe and portray their characters how they see fit! 

Now, onto zee plots, yes? 

A city drowning in God's black tears.

STARES BACK - A Frozen, Eldritch Horror
Pairings: M/F
Themes: Isolated wintry setting, science fiction, Eldritch horror, age difference, hurt/comfort, madness, paranoia/hallucinations, ethereal nature, forbidden romance, mentor/student, body horror, exhaustion, hypothermia.
Inspiration Music - Plans We Made
Heron Blue
Love is to Die

Plot Overview: Our story takes place in fictional Mossacre, a far northern town buried under both snow and electromagnetic silence. Home to one of the most powerful and largest radio telescopes, Mossacre is under strict regulations regarding any and all wireless communication, or any radio frequency producing technology. Heavy snow and minimal sunlight is the norm for 75% of the year. As such, the quiet town is largely cut off from the outside world, it's isolation only heightened by the unforgiving landscape and climate.

Vast mountains and thick forests surround Mossacre, a testament to nature's resilience against the destructive ilk of mankind. Winter, in all of its cruel beauty, crystallizes lakes and freezes rocky ridges. Strange creatures have been known to prowl the thick forests, even daring to edge towards the perimeters of Mossacre, largely held back by the Mossacre Keepers, a formidable, if small group of rangers trained in combat. Until recently, that is.

The ever present threat just outside Mossacre has recently become unmanageable. Hungry, shadowed beasts prey upon those who dare venture too close to the forests, even rumored to prowl the streets in the late hours of night. Experienced rangers are lost to the wilds, as the scenery around them shifts in ways that defy logic. Those who manage to return are driven mad by the experience, babbling incoherently with their fingers blackened by frostbite.

YC will be the Captain of the Keepers, maybe recently appointed after the former one met a tragic end. His time as a Keeper has left him coarsened to the unforgiving nature of his work, watching many of his compatriots die in combat or go into the mountains and never return. Dispassionate and steadfast, he upholds the creed of the Keepers to strictly observe that which is before you, but never question it. Their enemy is largely believed to entirely elude reasoning. Questions, uncertainty in the mountains leads to paranoia and fear, which will only bring death.

The Keepers' creed has recently come into question by Mossacre's upstart youth, of which MC, a young recruit of the Keepers, has bought into. The younger generation believes there is a larger connection to the strange phenomena surrounding their small town and the increasingly disturbing images of the celestials recorded by the telescope. Evidence of their claim is very thin, and largely disregarded by the positions of authority in Mossacre. 

MC and YC will have opposing viewpoints on the unfolding situation in Mossacre, however I want to play on them conducting a romantic affair that springs up out of convenience and offers them both some measure of comfort. This affair will be conducted in secrecy, as both have quite a lot to lose if caught. Their relationship will be complicated and fraught, not only because of the power dynamic at play, but also as they butt heads and the situation in Mossacre intensifies.

Battle not with mosters, lest ye become a monster. And if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you...

Lonely lays the longing; I’m so far away from the world that buried me.

The Invalid - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.
Themes: Dystopian or post-apocalyptic setting, medical intervention, supernatural, superstition and old wives’ tales, slow-burn, patient and caretaker, grim, body horror.
Inspiration Music - Plague Awaken Here
I Am Terrified, IAMX
The Dirt I’m Buried In, Avatar

Plot Overview: Whatever their personal history together may have been – strangers, friends, lovers - hardly mattered now. YC is gravely ill. The etymology of their affliction is shrouded in mystery, half-truths and monstruous fables. It is widely understood to be fatal and highly contagious, and in some more superstitious circles, a curse rather than physical malady. Early into the progression of sickness, YC is mostly bedbound, febrile, hacking bloody phlegm. He grows paler by the hour and appears to be wasting away. In an act of mercy, MC has volunteered to tend to him, ignoring the shadow of Death that so clearly clings to her patient. It is a perfunctory commitment between the two, until YC’s behavior takes a bizarre, eerie turn.

He begins conversing with someone who is not there, drawing strange runes into his journal. Sometimes when he speaks, his voice is distorted – echoing, voices overlapping, gurgling.  At night, YC leaves his bed, at times aimlessly wandering the house, or falling into random outbursts of violent rage or hysteria. Strangely enough, after the sun has set, all weakness leaves his body. He is not simply returned to his former health; his strength is inexplicable, dangerous. He does not appear to be entirely human. 

This story will take place in a loosely bound setting, whatever my partner and I would like to concoct. But whether it is set well into the future or an entirely fantastical setting, this story will take place in an unforgiving world. Food and resources are scant, and MC will need to scavenge for supplies. Destitution, poverty, and crime has made most encounters with other people at best transactional, and at worst openly hostile. I’d like to explore how YC’s illness unfolds, if his transformation is monstruous or demonic in nature, or maybe something else. Does MC have ulterior motives, or is she a simple martyr? Is YC the hapless ill man, or is he aware of (or even facilitating) the progression of the sickness?

I love a good place to hide in plain sight.

Play This Game Alone – A Skinwalker Story
Themes: Fantasy horror, ritual games, loneliness, slow burn romance, transformation, blurred lines between reality and imaginary, hide and seek
Inspiration Music - Punisher, Phoebe Bridgers
Shake Off Your Flesh, The Huntress and Holder of Hands
Bogs Frogs and Nightly Fog
Bonus! The Most Dangerous Games/Rituals for further reading.

This story takes place in a boggy marshland, buried deep in ancient woods. A young geologist, MC has been the sole resident of an abandoned science station within the woods, residing in the refurbished home for almost the entirety of her life. She spends her long, uneventful days taking soil samples, recording the nitrate in the water, and recording observations of the fauna and animals that reside there. The woods themselves are decaying, decrepit, and largely uninhabitable for any human. MC is a lover of games, as it is necessary for a recluse to keep themselves entertained, and has recently taken a fancy to cryptozoology, as well as childhood rituals such as summoning entities from mirrors, playing dangerous games. At times, her fancies go beyond simple amusement and stretch the thin veil of scientific wonder to the illogical.

YC would be the skinwalker of the story, a complex humanoid creature that can shapeshift and has, for whatever reason, remained in the dead woods. Perhaps their presence has kept the woods largely untread by any campers or trekkers, as each adventurer who goes in almost always doesn’t come back out. I would like this story to be a bit more sentimental, two different beings playing an odd game of hide and seek, their relationship eerie and disturbing, but also romantic. Unapologetically inspired by Ice Pick Lodge's game Knock! Knock!

The ship left port empty, and empty it remained.

That Damned Fish – A Vengeful Mermaid Tale
Pairings:M/F
Themes: Sea faring, mythical, mind games and control, twisted fairytale, corruption, seduction intermixed with torture.
Inspiration Music - Atlantis, Noah Gundersen
Will There Be Enough Water, The Dead Weather
Read: Selkie Folklore for framework of the mermaid in this story.

Plot Overview: Our story begins hundreds of naval miles off the coast of a prosperous, thriving sea port. In recent years, fatalities at sea have risen dramatically enough that there is a serious concern about continuing sea faring trade and exports. Sailors who return speak of ferocious storms, sea monsters dragging their compatriots underneath, and the hideous, mesmerizing croon of some far away siren. YC is a fresh faced, optimistic mariner. After proving his worth at sea on several vessels, and having a few close calls with the dangers in the water himself, he is at last granted the position of captain on his own ship. Their expedition is less about fishing, and more about hunting whatever beast is slaughtering these poor sailors. Many aboard the ship have a personal grudge against the monster, bearing witness to fellow friends and family be swept away at sea, forever lost.

MC will be more akin to history’s rendition of mermaids rather than any romantic story. Killing for sport, she is incredibly territorial and animalistic in her cruelty. I planned for our story to begin at the sea port itself, after a very turbulent first meeting at sea. YC will return from his expedition without a ship, his crew slaughtered, and rageful. MC, having been briefly tied up on YC’s ship, exacted retribution by decimating their numbers one by one, something we can revisit through flashbacks throughout the story. Shedding her seal skin while she recovers from her own injuries, she will play the normal, human maiden, while intending to finish off YC, after she believes he has suffered sufficiently.

I’d like this  story to combine the desire to possess versus the desire to kill. Both have had ample opportunity to off the other, but there is something about ending the chase that feels disappointing. 

Give me something pretty to wear beneath my blood-stained clothes.

A Bloody Arrangement – A Gilded Age Vampiric Marriage
Themes: Historical fantasy, arranged marriage, bloodplay, pregnancy, political intrigue, adultery, love/hate relationship, coercion
Inspiration Music - Vampire Masquerade, Peter Gundry
Drinking Songs, Matt Elliott
All We Ever Wanted was Everything, Bauhaus

Plot Overview: At the end of the 19th century, the British peerage is sitting in their estates on their vast lands, lacking the wealth to move forward into the 20th century. Enter the notion of million dollar princesses, American socialites with vast fortunes, daughters of self-made men seeking to trade money for title and esteem. The twist in our story here, the royal disease isn’t hemophilia, but vampirism. YC, an English lord who is afflicted, begrudgingly agrees to an arranged marriage with the nouveau riche in order to keep his bloodline strong.

This would be a most unhappy marriage born out of necessity. I think MC’s family would be unaware of the nobility’s vampirism, and MC would uncover this secret when it is already far too late to turn back. I like the idea that YC is aghast at marrying a mortal woman with no title, her father a merchant who made it big during the Industrial Revolution. MC, likewise, may have had some romantic notions of marriage that were quickly dashed, and she is alone in a foreign county, kept up in a cold, dark castle, and resentful. I love playing with the trope of characters who, despite their mutual antagonism and dislike, still find something attractive in the other. The relationship would be stormy, but ultimately passionate. YC wants her ability to bear children and her family’s wealth, MC has her own political ambitions and is adamant on holding her ground in the marriage. 

I search myself, I want you to find me; I forget myself, I want you to remind me.

Pity Fucked a Demon - A Neo Noir Affair
Themes: Alternate universe, classism, cosmopolitan background, neo noir, culture shock, fantasy, bloodplay, horror
Inspiration Music – Ain’t That a Kick in the Head, Dean Martin
Touch Myself, Genitorturers
Samantha, Matthew Halsall

Plot Overview: Our story is set in an undisclosed time period in the city of Ashengate, when the façade of modern day convenience mingles uncertainly with the fantastic and supernatural. It is a sprawling, cosmopolitan metropolis that is very much given over to humdrum business and the rat race while also providing a home for ancient, primordial beings who have very little patience for human frivolities. Despite it's perfect, polished exterior, there is a strong distinction in class, a reliance on social mores akin to the Victorian period, a strong emphasis on appearance and status. In the past century, the human population has been confronted with the ghastly truth of existence of the occult, still very much alive and thriving throughout the world, if well kept secret. After a few decades of terror and incredible violence, a sort of uneasy new sense of normalcy began to blossom amongst the populace. As the fires of war and prejudice dwindled, peace (or perhaps just begrudging acceptance?) remolded society.

At the start of the plot, mingling between mortal and immortal is becoming more common, but fraught with gaps of knowledge, paranoia, and plenty of gossip. Power conglomerates equally shared by the occult and human are being formed, public institutions welcome all species, and there is a sampling of culture and experience that is urged by curiosity from both sides. As all types of fae - angelic, demonic, vampiric, and lycanthropic - can now embrace their true identities in human society, opportunity is abundant and the future seems limitless, exciting.
Our story will focus on two unlikely partners - or, more correctly, an unlikely shoulder to cry on. YC is a demon who has recently fallen upon some poor luck, or perhaps it is more like a few centuries of disappointments, is out on the town one fateful night and sullen. MC, a human student, possesses grand ambitions despite her young age and a confrontational, brash streak that lands her in hot water as often as it finds her fortune. By happenstance, these two make a brief acquaintance, maybe guided to easier informality with alcohol. YC's lips loosen, MC provides a surprisingly sympathetic ear, and things escalate past emotional comfort. The human woman is ready to discount the encounter as a drunken (if interesting!) mistake and treat it as a one night stand. Her bed mate, however, does not feel the same.

There are more than a few ways we could play the demon's interest in her. Maybe they are seeking a human familiar, someone to create a bond to in the physical sense that humans would have very little understanding of. Maybe she comes from a politically influential family and they use that connection to restore their own power or status. Maybe YC is just lonely and feels disconnected from this new, diverse society. This story could probably quickly fall into a master slave scenario, and I am not necessarily looking for that. It could definitely be a horror turned love story, or just a very interesting exercise in intrigue and the bizarre, developing relationship between the two characters. I could definitely see some coercion or cat and mouse dynamic in the beginning, but I think it also has a lot of potential for some humor and romance.

Twisted this feeling, walked out of shape. So tired of revealing the moves that I make.

Blue Bloods – Mages in Manhattan
Themes: Fantasy, modern, family ties, intrigue, manipulation, coercion, blackmail, cat and mouse, cults
Inspiration Music - Is This Real, Lisa Hall
I’ve Got You Under My Skin, Frank Sinatra
Me and Mr. Wolf,Real Tuesday Weld

Plot Overview: Set in an alternate modern setting where magic is a tool reserved for the rich and highly regulated. Our characters’ families are old money, sitting on top of generations of wealth, sunning in the Hamptons, holding a great deal of influence in Manhattan,  and well connected overseas. As high ranking members of the New York Coven, they are raised at birth to begin practicing their craft. Necromancy, human sacrifice, any sort of blood magic is strictly prohibited and more than ample reason for execution. Once a mage has come of age in their Coven (anywhere from 18-23), they will go away on a mission of sorts to hone their skills for three years. Afterwards, they are expected to take a formal role of authority within the Coven.

MC will be the youngest daughter of her family and very uninterested in seriously pursuing magic, her own skill very limited. Although intelligent and well educated with her own promising future, it will be a mark of scandal against the family and stir up some shame and resentment. YC will be her older brother’s childhood friend, and presumed dead after he never returned from his mission trip. Our story will begin with his unexpected return, five years later rather than three. MC, who has always had a crush on YC, will be elated he is back, but notices something is very off. YC has practiced the dark arts, sworn a pact with whatever dark deity we want to dream up, and has ambitions of corrupting his Coven from within. While MC wisens up to something nefarious going on, she will have very limited sway and YC will know this and capitalize on it.

Surely, news of famine, war, plague, anything would be better than the words written in this letter.

The Most Wretched Nobility - Twisted Versailles Story
Themes: Historical fantasy, arranged marriage, court intrigue, politics, fantasy, possibly religious zealotry, intense violence, madness dressed up as courtly love
Inspiration Music - Black Celebration, Depeche Mode
Dark Royalty Core
They Only Come Out at Night, Ghost of Bela Lugosi

Plot Overview: MC is a high ranking noble woman who should have had the world at her feet. However, due to a poorly concealed scandal, she has fallen into disgrace and her good name irreparably tarnished. Eager to make the most of their daughter and have her off their hands, her family readily agrees to an arranged marriage for her and a foreign King. Such an arrangement may sound too good to be true, but this King is known to be the ruler of a wicked, insular court, his castle more a massive clocktower, the kingdom set in the vast wilds of the north, where all sorts of disturbing stories of ghouls and monsters run rampant. Ambassadors who have visited the court (and gotten away with their lives) are forever changed, a tremor to their voice and hands, plagued by nightmares of the infernal, endless ticking of the clock, its machinations central to the kingdom's disturbing religion. The ladies of the court are delicate and coquettish, using their hairpins to pierce the eyes of the men who offend with their lack of propriety. Nobles who displease the king are made the sport of lively hunting parties. Young maids are sacrificed and thrown into the turning gears of the clocktower after a lavish 12 course meal. 

This story is a hybrid of fantasy and history, detailing MC's arrival to her new home, meeting her new husband, and surviving or succumbing to the court that is now home. The court is similar to Versailles, where most of the nobility lives in the castle/tower and it is the greatest honor to serve the royal family directly, offering little in terms of privacy and a great deal of ritual. The King would be a Vlad the Impaler sort in terms of notoriety, but I love the idea that along with the rest of the court, he perceives himself to be a gallant knight and values his twisted version of chivalry. I would love a Rasputin type of character in the story as well, the leader of their religion and close advisor to the King, perhaps a man of alchemy or dark arts. Many would be vying to displace the new Queen or simply have her assassinated, and she will have to toe the line very carefully and quickly pick up on court etiquette. Lots of fun ideas to explore here and an interesting ensemble of characters!

Lingo

Older Ideas - Exactly what it says on the tin, I have kicked around different iterations of these plots for a long time. I am still open to writing any of these listed below, if it really catches your eye.

Realistic/Futuristic

The Good Doctor’s Aid.
Modern setting. Yandere inspired. Dealing with several flashbacks and multiples NPCs. MC is a young, decidedly average college student returning home from school one day when she is attacked by an unknown assailant. Critically wounded, she is unfortunately unable to find any help and passes out from her injuries. YC, most likely a well-known surgeon or other respected figure, finds her and heals her wounds at their own private home. They were, after all, the one who inflicted MC's wounds in the first place. A game of cat and mouse, YC is psychotic, unstable, but nevertheless obsessed with MC. After healing her, they intend to keep her prisoner to fulfill his fantasies and romance, while eradicating the others in her life. Ultimately, MC may escape, die trying, or be broken and accept her new role in life.

Another alternate version of this story maybe an obsessive relationship between college classmates. I'd like this scenario to deal with multiples secondary characters, pretty standard of the yandere trope, but always fun to play out!

A Loyal Customer.
Inspired by American Psycho
Modern setting. MC is a college student working at the local café to pay for her education. YC is the charming, attractive individual who often comes in on their lunch break. Attracted by their obvious success and looks, MC develops a small crush on her acquaintance and chats with him whenever ready. But something sinister lies under the perfect façade YC projects. For this story, I’m thinking along the lines of a serial killer, or perhaps her stalker? Strong themes of horror in this story.

Medieval

An Uncertain Alliance- Please note for this one I am looking for a m/f pairing, but if you like it and want to do otherwise, please pm me!
Medieval, a kingdom under siege by war. MC is an intelligent, capable Princess who is aware of the rising danger surrounding her kingdom, and the declining health of her father. Although she alone is competent enough to rule, many in the kingdom and the old King himself believe she must have a King by her side in order to be a respected ruler. YC is an older (roughly 30s), seasoned General of the land who has argued with MC before for her many attempts to go out into the battlefield and her interference in the business of battle. As the King's time comes to an end, he demands his daughter wed the General, and an incongruous marriage begins. This story would deal with the nature of their relationship, political intrigue and court drama, as well as the action and conflict abroad.

My Dear Old Friend 
Two rival kingdoms at war. MC is the princess of one land, YC the prince of the other. Once peaceful relations between two kingdoms erupts into a bloody, merciless war. The innocent childhood rivalry between MC and YC is now a relationship of resentment and borderline hatred. When YC manages to abduct MC, this animosity takes a dark turn. YC will act as an interrogator and tormentor for MC; more detail of what this will be can be discussed. I'd like to also play out the potential resolution, if a relationship blossoms between the two or after experiencing such captivity and hardship under YC a peace treaty is signed and MC is forced into marriage with YC.   

Fantasy

Dream of Me
Modern story involving vampirism and medical kink/hospital setting. A young actress has just become the toast of society, her image appearing on every tv set and billboard. Just when she is at the prime of her promising career, she picks up a deadly fan; a demonic/vampiric man who works as a doctor/psychotherapist at a mental institution. Determined to bring her to him, he devises a plan to infiltrate her dreams and slowly drive her mad by terrorizing her in her sleep. Finally suffering a mental breakdown, the poor girl is admitted to the institution, where the man acts as her therapist by day and continues to torment her at night. I really want this story to be a game of cat and mouse. Maybe she will begin to catch on, or will only finally piece everything together when the doctor finally wants her to; his purpose can also be up to you (he wants to make her his pet, break her down, etc). We can discuss sexual points as well; maybe mild torture or needle play, mind control, hallucinations, humiliation, rape.

For Blood
Dealing with vampires, and very loosely based off of Buffy. Modern, or potentially futuristic setting, dealing with human familiars and blood match. MC is a young woman who lost her family to a vampire. Recruited by the city's underground guild of Slayers, she trained to become one of the strongest, lethal threats to the undead population in the city. Living on her own, struggling to make it and keep up the facade of a normal life by day, she leads a difficult, duty-bound life, with nightmarish visions of her past fueling her forward. YC is one of the elite vampires, residing abroad, who hears about the human advances on the city, and in particular the threat MC poses to the vampires living there. They are sent to dispose of her. However, when they meet MC, they immediately recognizes the scent of her blood, although they have never truly smelled it before; this is their chosen human familiar. I'd like to play out the many angles this story could take from here.

Teach Me, Possess Me
Involving rivalry between vampires and werewolves, a pupil and mentor relationship. In this society humans and the undead intermingle, but the undead have taken a position of power while the humans may hold positions of power (politics, etc) but are certainly the lower class and must abide by the will of the vampires or werewolves. These two undead races have strained relations and are almost constantly in conflict. MC is the young daughter of a human politician, who steps on the toes of one of these powerful creatures- again, this can be a vampire of werewolf, the opposite of whichever race you would like YC to be. One night, while she is out, her family is slaughtered in her home. Devastated, alone, and seeking vengeance, she finds YC. Hearing of their prowess and ability in combat, she wants them to train her to avenge her family. The terms they agree to, and the nature of their relationship is up for discussion.   
Not currently seeking.

Bargained Heart
A medieval roleplay involving vampirism. A mighty king is blessed with the birth of a lovable, beautiful daughter. Unfortunately, she is also extremely delicate and physically frail. The child is diagnosed with a mysterious illness affecting her heart at a young age. Doctors feel helpless and declare she will die. Desperate to keep his daughter alive, the king becomes frantic and strikes a disastrous deal with a powerful vampire King or Queen. Though she is still a child, they find the king's mortal daughter lovely. The vampire will replace the princess's faulty heart for their own, and on her 18th birthday she will be sent off with the vampire to be their bride. Only a few years later, the king dies and her older brother takes the throne. There is no one left to remember their bargain. Life is going perfect for the happy, healthy princess until her 18th birthday, when a dark, evil being approaches her and demands her hand. More of a controlling relationship, possibly non-con or reluctant, could mature into love. Maybe the vampire is completely possessive of his fragile human, and keeps her in a sort of "gilded cage." In hetero pairings, I'd like to explore some elements of pregnancy, with the King seeking a half breed heir.

Refuge with a Demon
Vague idea: MC is a righteous, naive angel descended from the heavens to assist in a war of humans versus the demons on Earth. She is seriously wounded after one fight and staggers into the woods, passing out from her injuries and most likely doomed to die there. YC is one of these demons who lives in the mortal realm and, for whatever reason, chooses to take the angel in and heal her wounds. Again, a very vague idea, and the nature of this relationship can be discussed. Taken!

The Figments of My Imagination.
Modern, isolated setting. Based closely in nature. YC is a esteemed fictional writer, staying at a holiday home or small lodge far away from the city. MC, a woman who is an eerily similar in appearance to the woman they have just killed off in his novels, admits to being lost in the relative wilderness and wishes to stay at their home or in the lodge until she can locate the group she was traveling with. This story will resemble a ghost story and focus on the abstract. Not currently seeking.

Vague Pairings
Note: below pairings will be listed as MC/YC. Also, as this is incredibly bare bones, if you approach me regarding a pairing please give some detail or ideas you want to embellish on here. This is moreso just a feeler for any seeking writers who have an idea and want to throw it out there.

Angel/Demon
Demon/Angel
Victim/Stalker
Patient/Doctor
Patient/Psychotherapist
Ward/Guardian (**this would not be an incestuous relationship, biologically speaking)
Human/Vampire
Human/Sorcerer
Ghost/Human
Human/Ghost

Rivals forced to cooperate
Childhood friend/Rockstar

Some Totes Rando Cravings!
Every now and again I have a totally wild impulse of a incredibly undeveloped idea I'd love to write about. Please feel free to bring any and all ideas considering these thoughts to me!

Really, really, REALLY CRAVING... No, really.
Silent Hill- Anything Lovecraftian and sea faring!

Tower- anything inspired by this song, Tower by Avatar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjG2J_fdFXo

Lingo

Major rehaul of plots! Muse is going strong now and don't really have any stories going on. Seeking and open for a lot of different ideas.

Lingo

Monthly bump! Story pity fucked a demon is taken, looking for others.

Lingo

Lingo

Lingo

Not much to see here with this bump folks - but still interested in stories!

Have some teeeeny tiny plot ideas running around my head, but nothing too concrete yet to create a new idea here yet. Maybe soon!

Lingo

Lingo

Lingo

Lingo

Figured I’d give the search thread a bump and see if any interest comes in! 

Coming back from a lag of writing and looking to get the muse rolling again. 

Lingo