News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Metal-Topic Mosh Pit

Started by TheLoversBeast, March 26, 2013, 07:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLoversBeast

Welcome to the Metal-Topic Mosh Pit

Feel free to just post whatever the hell you want if it involves metal :-)
Concert stories, new bands/favorite bands and why, personal lyrics (own or favorite) Or just share your opinion you feel would get people talkin bands :-)
When I'm around, My mission is always to say howdy duty to yo fruity

Ariel

Not sure what they are, exactly, but you should check out Halestorm! I love them <3
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: Uprising on March 26, 2013, 08:07:07 PM
Not sure what they are, exactly, but you should check out Halestorm! I love them <3

I will right now because I have heard the name, just never had a chance to sit down and listen :)

I know theres A LOT of mixed feelings about Cradle of Filth but I dont care. Ive always loved there sound and I just recently started listening to them frequently again hahaha

Ariel

I'm not too big on Cradle of Filth. They're too.. demonic for me. XD

Do you like Avenged Sevenfold (A7x)?
Not accepting new RPs

TheLoversBeast

I totally understand! Cradle is pretty sick and twisted on top of the evil stories they sing about.

I LOVE A7X!!!!!! Ever since 7th grade when my friend let me borrow City of Evil. I swear I didnt give it back for like two weeks lol xD

I listened to 'I Bleed by Halestorm. They are really cool!! :D

Ariel

I know, right?! Listen to "Love/Hate Heartbreak"! Their new album, "The Strange Case of..." is great, too! <3

Ever heard of Falling In Reverse?
Not accepting new RPs

SinXAzgard21

Where do I even start on this topic.  Considering their are so many varieties of "metal" and peoples opinions on what is and is not will vary.   Like I don't consider CoF demonic in any sense.  Danny himself said they where not and their music... I'll leave it at that.  A7x... Yeah.  I got nothing to say about them either.  While I consider CoF metal, I don't consider A7x metal.  So, I'd say if we are talking about the harder side of the rock genre then it would open up to more posts and more people learning about bands that they may have not heard of.  That is just my two cents though.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: Uprising on March 26, 2013, 08:28:40 PM

Ever heard of Falling In Reverse?

OMG ME AND MY WIFE LOOOOOVE RONNIE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT SEXY BEAST!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ariel

Really? No way! I approve; I like you now. ;)

Ronnie is my baby. <3
Not accepting new RPs

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on March 26, 2013, 08:33:58 PM
Where do I even start on this topic.  Considering their are so many varieties of "metal" and peoples opinions on what is and is not will vary.   Like I don't consider CoF demonic in any sense.  Danny himself said they where not and their music... I'll leave it at that.  A7x... Yeah.  I got nothing to say about them either.  While I consider CoF metal, I don't consider A7x metal.  So, I'd say if we are talking about the harder side of the rock genre then it would open up to more posts and more people learning about bands that they may have not heard of.  That is just my two cents though.

Well over the years ive gone through drastic musical tastes yet most of them I still listen to. Plus I was more or less just trying to meet different people that like different styles and just kinda see what happens without opening 80's metal, Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Post Hardcore so on and so forth topics. So.... Yeah. And by the way I know Danny isnt a satanist or anything but the themes of a lot of their songs involves evil hence why someone would listen to something without those themes. 

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: Uprising on March 26, 2013, 08:52:55 PM
Really? No way! I approve; I like you now. ;)

Ronnie is my baby. <3

Hahaha xD I like you too!! Have you heard of I See Stars or Chunk, No Captain Chunk??

Ariel

Quote from: TheLoversBeast on March 26, 2013, 08:57:28 PM
Hahaha xD I like you too!! Have you heard of I See Stars or Chunk, No Captain Chunk??

I've heard of them, but I've never listened to them. C!NCC is on the Punk Goes Pop cds. Ever heard of those? :-)
Not accepting new RPs

lover of the moon03

Name this song and artist.

She's losing consciousness I'm gaining confidence, its starting to make sense, whoah whoah, she's covered in finger prints from her lips to her hips, all I wanted was one more kiss, whoah whoah
The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

MrCrowley

Opeth guys, just hear them. NOW.
"To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: Uprising on March 26, 2013, 08:58:54 PM
I've heard of them, but I've never listened to them. C!NCC is on the Punk Goes Pop cds. Ever heard of those? :-)

Thats where I find a lot of bands hahaha    I love those cds :)

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: MrCrowley on March 26, 2013, 09:04:44 PM
Opeth guys, just hear them. NOW.

Ive always heard opeth here and there but ive never been able to listen to em enough to truly experience their music ya know?? I need to soon

MrCrowley

Quote from: TheLoversBeast on March 26, 2013, 09:14:18 PM
Ive always heard opeth here and there but ive never been able to listen to em enough to truly experience their music ya know?? I need to soon

You should! They're pretty good. I recommend Damnation, their only album without gutturals. It's a bit depressive, but it's a masterpiece. Blackwater Park is VERY good too.
"To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour." - William Blake

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: lover of the moon03 on March 26, 2013, 09:01:56 PM
Name this song and artist.

She's losing consciousness I'm gaining confidence, its starting to make sense, whoah whoah, she's covered in finger prints from her lips to her hips, all I wanted was one more kiss, whoah whoah

If no one gets this by like tomorrow or something I'll explain it to you all

Good stumper Babygirl :-)

Sasquatch421

Geeze where would I start? I like COF myself... I also listen to Five Finger Death Punch, Lamb of God, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, King Diamond, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth and others. I started in the '80's and never looked back...

MrCrowley

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on March 26, 2013, 09:18:49 PM
Geeze where would I start? I like COF myself... I also listen to Five Finger Death Punch, Lamb of God, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, King Diamond, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth and others. I started in the '80's and never looked back...

Good selection. I'm a huge fan of Amon Amarth myself.

Ariel

Quote from: TheLoversBeast on March 26, 2013, 09:16:49 PM
If no one gets this by like tomorrow or something I'll explain it to you all

Good stumper Babygirl :-)

I totally Googled it. <_< Not really my fancy, though he sounds like Nevershoutnever.

+50000 points for 5FDP.
Not accepting new RPs

TheLoversBeast

Quote from: MrCrowley on March 26, 2013, 09:15:38 PM
You should! They're pretty good. I recommend Damnation, their only album without gutturals. It's a bit depressive, but it's a masterpiece. Blackwater Park is VERY good too.

Ive always loved their theme. Mystical and trippy but then just raw as fuck ya know??? Haha

lover of the moon03

We should write with this awesome guy A-train! He gets us! ;)
The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

MrCrowley

Quote from: TheLoversBeast on March 26, 2013, 09:20:51 PM
Ive always loved their theme. Mystical and trippy but then just raw as fuck ya know??? Haha

Yeah! Mikael Ã…kerfeldt's a genius of songrwiting. And their instrumental is unmatched.

TheLoversBeast

U

Holy shit dude!!! Your awesome!!! Hahahaha xD Anytime I'm in Nebraska I'm gonna come over an we'll hang out lol!!