Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Reign, you will only wear black, even though I've begged you to try a few pastels. I made a concession for you when you asked "me" to dress gothic for you...

and I was ridiculed and called "Cowgirl Morticia"!   And the piercings?  It looked as though I had fell into a tackle box!!   I'm through with you!  Outta here, sista! 

Belle33

You hit me in the eye with one of your nipples last night.  I'm okay and I know if was an accident, but honestly - you could have lost an eye.  It's too dangerous to be with you any longer.  But please know that I'll never forget you. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

You do not know anything about Demi Moore! How do you wear her as avatar? You are capable of everything to get what you want! A relationship cannot last on unstable foundations! You should leave...now...

Belle33

How many times must I tell you, my avi is not Demi Moore?  You never, ever listen to me.  Ever!  I'm through trying to convince you.  And this is my place - you leave!

TheLegionary

You know, I thought you were Demi Moore. Then, I found out you were a volleyball player! *smiles* That was a major on for me! However, you play too hard for a man like me! Everyone has a crush on you, specially when you play with your tight shorts and bra. To make thigns worse, you are always flirting the crowd! I feel as if I were being cheated everytime you wink at a fan! This can no longer continue! * walks sniffing away as that was her place*

Adammair

I'm sorry, TL...I must end this relationship in favor of the volleyball player, Belle... *sighs* It can never be between us...farewell...

Branwen

I have to end this.  When I wake up in the morning after making love with you all night, you never have one of your shirts I can wear around the house to make you breakfast in.  Bacon grease hurts when it spatters on sensitive areas!

Ramael

I KNEW you weren't getting those greasy patches from me you hussy!

We are SO through, and I am taking back all those arty black and white headshots I did of you.

For...um...the lonely nights no doubt yet to come.

Branwen

Fine!  Go play your bongos, since that's the only thing you've been interested in putting your hands on lately!

:p

Belle33

Beautiful Branwen, what we had is so special, and I want you to know that you'll always have a piece of my heart.  But I need a man and all the delicious man-bits they have.  I hope you understand.  *softly*  goodbye

Mordred

Belle.. I can't stay with you. No, it's nothing you did. In fact, you are far too perfect. It's.. well.. you are just too healthy looking. Such gorgeous golden skin.. I look like a glowstick next to you. I tried that spray you gave me but.. well, who knew it'd turn blue? I hate this.. but it has to be over. Bye, beautiful.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Modred, I'm sorry, but I believe the time has come for me to go.  I keep aging, yet you stay youthful.  I want you to remember like this, and not as the elderly woman I will someday be.  Please remember me and know that I was never happier than when I was with you. 

Ramael

What do you mean you don't like my hairy beast costume?!

I got you one...massive bright yellow ballroom dress...

I got Jim to dress up as the candle and everything...

You know what, fine. Imma go take my weird Disney cosplay elsewhere, Belle.

Wait, did you say your sister's name was Ariel?!

Mordred

Ramael.. no offense but I know I had too much to drink that night. How we ended up here.. I have no idea! I can tell it was just as much a shock to you as to me. So.. I'm just going to slip out and we'll keep this between us? Not that anything happened. But I have to ask, what shampoo do you use? Your hair smells great! Eh, just let me know another time. I'm outta here!
*See Pillory*

Adammair

(lmfao, Mordred!)

Damn...that was one HELL of a party, Ramael and Mordred, but I'm afraid I have to leave you both, now. Nothing happened, right? Good, let's keep it that way. Farewell.

Belle33

*hands on hips*  Adam!  Where the hell were you last night?  I knew you'd gone out with the guys, but you didn't even come home.  And now, there's a distinct scent of some exotic shampoo and blue paint all over you.  I wasn't born yesterday, Mister.  You cheated on me for the lat time.  I'm out of here!

Mordred

Honestly, and this is madness, you're just too damn gorgeous. I can't sleep, I can't feed.. look how even paler I have become? The moon.. what moon? I can only think of you.
It's either you and insanity.. or somehow.. yes I have to go.
Sigh.. bye gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hmmmpf! Too this, too that.  Too thin, too fat.  Now you say I'm too beautiful?  I think you just enjoy breaking my heart.  Well - no more.  I'm determined to get over you this time, Mister CannotBePleased.  Goodbye!

Mordred

*looks intently into her eyes*
So, who's in there today? The girl who awakened me from my century of sleep or the crazy one who tried to send me into a permanent sleep? I lost count of how many of you are in there. If it was just the good one, the adorable girl who actually made me feel a heart inside my empty chest.. I'd stay. But no, I can never tell who's in there.
It'll take time but I will get over you. Get yourself a nice, calm, normal human. I wish him luck. I mean, I wish you luck.
Good bye.
*See Pillory*

Branwen

You just wasted $100 of my cosmetics for a cool profile pic?  Get out.  It's over.

Mordred

Come on! When was the last time you used this blue goop? Baby, you don't even need make-up. Ha, kicking me out? I kick myself out! Good bye!
Umm, it ok if I borrow your chest? My box is in the repair shop.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

You don't suck on me like that cigar anymore. You think it taste better than me? I'm hurt. How could you lose interest in me? I need someone who needs me as much as I need you.  :'(

Bye handsome.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

You show off entirely too much cleavage, my darling...trouble is, you really seem to enjoy it. I can't take it anymore. *gives you a soft kiss on the cheek, before turning and walking out* Goodbye, my love.

Branwen

Your creatine powders and protein shakes and metabolic enhancers take up more space in the pantry than my Little Debbies.  I'm sorry, but I'm going with my first love.  Give me my housekey back.

Ramael

Look it's about time you knew...I'm leaving you for six of your Little Debbies.

I have no idea what they are but six make me happier than one person could.

P.S I'm sorry about the glue incident. I had no idea you'd try and use it as hair spray.

I can't stick by you anymore. Hahaha!

No really it's not you it's me.