Scandalous (Med-sized Group Play - Always open (Sandbox))

Started by Izabella, September 06, 2013, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

Scandelous OOC
Scandelous CS

Scandalous

You’re young, you’re sexy and you’re successful. Your face is in the newspapers, in magazines, on the internet and maybe even on billboards. You’ve got money and you’ve got the eyes of the world watching you. Most love you but others are waiting for you to screw up. Kids follow the fashion trends you hadn’t even realized that you had started. You are always invited to the hottest parties and there simply isn’t a VIP lounge that you aren’t allowed in. All this and you’re not even out of your twenties.

It’s not all fun and games when you’re rich and famous. Life behind closed doors is completely different compared to life in front of the paparazzi cameras. Sex, drugs, addiction, violence, crime and everything in between plague your life. However in this modern world of social networking, gossip sites and blogs, the world you live in and the world you hide in your home, will almost certainly find themselves on a collision course.

So the basic plot is that you play a character that is young, rich and seems to have the world at their feet. Of course not everything is as it seems and we focus on the trials and tribulations that go on within their scandalous lives. The setting will be Manhattan. However you can venture out of the city, after all with the amount of money you have, you can go anywhere. The story isn’t a story at all really, it’s character driven and character centric. It’s more about how our characters react to the situations they find themselves in and their relationships with one another.

No need to drop a CS, just let me know your intended sex to play and your characters sexual orientation. :)

Possibilities:
Legman - Male (straight)
Nic - Male (Gay)
Lockepick - Male (Gay)
Rainyhigh - Female (Bi-curious)
ElvenKitten - Female (Bisexual)
Izzy - 2 Females (Not sure yet...)
Moon Hound Hati - Straight Male

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Legman

Sounds like this could be a lot of fun. I'd be interested in playing male. And straight.
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

Nico

If it doesn't start too soon, I might be interested. (as in: I might join after my vacation.)

If I join, my character will be a gay man, and a model.

Character piccies

Izabella

Nic - how about this... if it gets off the ground then you just join us late because its almost sandbox in nature? Nice model. I might just play a handsome male to love on him.

Legman - Nice to meet you, love. If it gets up and running then we'll get an OOC up in the next few days and see if we can cause some trouble in the big city. I play a straight female and whatever else we might need.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Nico

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 03:10:53 PM
Nic - how about this... if it gets off the ground then you just join us late because its almost sandbox in nature? Nice model. I might just play a handsome male to love on him.
Sounds good to me! ;D

Legman

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 03:10:53 PM

Legman - Nice to meet you, love. If it gets up and running then we'll get an OOC up in the next few days and see if we can cause some trouble in the big city. I play a straight female and whatever else we might need.

Thanks for the welcome. Whatever works for you I'm good with.  :-)
-Legman

Lockepick

What would you say in response to a character that isn't one of the 'elite?' For example: drug dealer? Club owner?

If you'd rather focus on the 'elite' first, that makes sense.

Regardless of what 'role' I play, it'll probably be as a gay dude.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Izabella

Nic - good, love. :) I'm writing tonight by the way. You're at the top of my list, baby.

Legman - cool! Looking forward to it.

Lockepick - Nice to meet you and I'd be totally good with a drug dealer. By elite we're talking stars, real estate owners. My girl is Donald Trumps daughter. You know all those fools are getting high and blaming it on their raising. You could be whatever you like.

Nico

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 04:08:30 PM
Nic - good, love. :) I'm writing tonight by the way. You're at the top of my list, baby.

Just no rush. I was behind myself, with all the headaches and all.

I think my guy will be a Supermodel. Known to be the..muse of a famous designer and all. ~snickers~ Quite scandalous and all, was in the papers and gossip mags all over the place because the dude could be his grandfather with ease. And I suppose he's not all against some Coke.

Izabella

Very good. I'm going to open this with a huge party at the top of the empire state building, a new movie release preview.

Let's hope someone wants to be a star or I'll be playing 10 characters.

Talk about pimping yourself out. <3

Legman

LOL I can be an action star with a few unfortunate roles in his past, he would like some people to forget.
-Legman

RainyHigh

I'd be glad to play a successful starlet then, a female, probably messing around with something illegal like drugs or gambling?
Or maybe even prostitution?
Her sexuality is bi-curious. :)
Pic
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Izabella

Legman - That sounds lovely. Perhaps I'll have an actress and you can have your action star and I'll have her steal your limelight. Nothing like tension to make sex better.  ::)

Rainy - Hi love. How goes it? You can play a star with us. The female that's into something illegal would need a connection to the Elite, so make her someone's sister or daughter of a senator or something like that. Lovely pic

ALL - You can play up to 3 characters in here if you can keep up.

RainyHigh

I'm not sure I could keep up with 3 characters so I'll start with one for now. And sure I could make her a politicians daughter. ^_^
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Legman

Izabella: Sounds perfect. Totally frustrated that his banter back-and-forth with the paparazzi is ignored when she struts on the red carpet behind him in "that dress"..
-Legman

Izabella

Quote from: RainyHigh on September 07, 2013, 04:36:39 PM
I'm not sure I could keep up with 3 characters so I'll start with one for now. And sure I could make her a politicians daughter. ^_^

Let's just do one. I'm just giving anyone the option to get up to 3 max... eventually.

This will be very sandlot in nature. You guys get sick of your peep or want to OD and kill them off - do it and bring in someone new.

Legman - And turns to look over her shoulder, biting her lip and raising an eyebrow at him like, "I'd fuck you but... it'd make you happy and I'm just not that kind of girl." *laughs... and fucks like rabbits.*

Nico

As for my guys connection to the elite. Well.. his sugardaddy got him right up to the top. ~snickers~ He was like...from a little nobody, to a known face within months. All over magazine covers, billboards and so on. And in the gossip pages of the magazines. ~snickers~ He's probably got a good manager and some PR people, too.

Legman

Izabella:which would of course just make him want to give her the spanking she richly deserves. For pretending that he wasn't one of the top earners in Hollywood. Two summer blockbusters out this year and just about to sign the mythical five picture deal. Turning his chiseled jaw to watch her go.
-Legman

Izabella

Quote from: Nicholas on September 07, 2013, 04:42:48 PM
As for my guys connection to the elite. Well.. his sugardaddy got him right up to the top. ~snickers~ He was like...from a little nobody, to a known face within months. All over magazine covers, billboards and so on. And in the gossip pages of the magazines. ~snickers~ He's probably got a good manager and some PR people, too.

And he and my star will be best friends and do everything together!

Legman - I'm giggling. That's rare. Eat it up, love. You're going to have a good time with my seductress.

Legman

Izabella: Good I'm going to enjoy this as well. And I'm sure your temptress will be able to figure out what to use to her best advantage. *Points to username*
-Legman

Izabella

Oh yes, I'm very perceptive. My own legs are lovely and I almost want to temp you with them, but I'm being a good girl today. Just seeing if I can have the ability to. *laughs*

Legman

Well as long as they're in a short skirt or some shorts you probably could. And if you really wanted to drive me wild just slide into some stilettos.*Chuckles*
-Legman

Izabella

Crimson stilettos are good, right? *winks* Alrighty have 'em.

Okay - BEHAVE. *laughs*

Legman

Hmmm
-Legman

ElvenKitten

i'm be interested in playing a female singer probably bisexual.