why don't you ever let me play with your sword. we are so done

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

abandoneddolly

where am I supposed to live then. I'm a doll

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Edhel Tari

Wyrd, I can't believe you would treat Dolly in this manner.  And to think I thought I loved you!
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Edhel Tari

My fantasy is shattered...I must go.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

abandoneddolly

edhel you play to rough with me, and I'm running out of thread to sew myself up afterward.

Wyrd

Well maybe if you took better care of yourself, our son might not be DEAD!
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

SON! You have a son! I see how it is, we are done.

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Well I see how it is, all those times that we spent together, all those pictures I took, well guess what? They are all going up all over the place!

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Dam right its good! Not like you have any say in the matter! I am going to make sure to show everyone everything!

Wyrd

You would not dare show them the one with the donkey and the Columbian hookers eating hot dogs
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Oh I so will, I will even show off the ones with the vampire gloves and the needle play!

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

(Just use of needles as pleasure. But no one likes it, so I just threw it in there to be funny.)

Wyrd

You think that funny!? You jerk! I should have listened to me Mother
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Good, it would have been better to have done that, I would not have wasted my time training!

abandoneddolly

you were with him, well that dose it I'm out of here

thirteenhearts

Wait! You were with me...and him...who was with that other guy?! OMG!  You tramp!

abandoneddolly

pfft I saw you with five guys last night and I'm the tramp.

Blaed

Wait, you told me that you went shopping last night? Now I see that you were at a place that you could see her with five guys?!?!? That is it, we are done. I am changing the locks on the doll house, bye!

abandoneddolly

no thats my doll house I expect you to be out when I get back