Wiki Guru Needed

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 21, 2015, 07:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

First and foremost, let me say that I have no idea if this is the right subforum for this or not, so if staff thinks there is a better place, please move it.

On to the actual point for this post...

I have a game I'm nearly ready to start recruitment for, but I am running in to the issue that I would like to put the game info up on the wiki to break the giant wall of text up in to separate pages so it's more digestible for people. The issue with that is... I know almost nothing about using the wiki, and all my attempts at using guides and tutorials have been miserable failures. For all my ability with web editing and BBCode and the like, wiki code escapes me.

So what I would love, is to find someone who is well versed in making attractive, well organized wiki pages that would be willing to help me by at least creating a couple templates I can work with, if not just put things up for me. I will, of course, give credit in the game threads to you for your help. I would ideally like to get this set up within the next couple days.

Thanks in advance. 
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Wistful Dream

I'd be happy to help if you like, I tend to enjoy wiki coding a bit too much though I haven't kept mine updated like it should be of late creating a layout for a group game sounds like fun.

Bloodied Porcelain

I had someone step up to help last night, but if something specific comes up that we can't figure out or he is unable to get to it, I will definitely give you a shout. <3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Wistful Dream

BitterSweet

There's also this site:  http://templates.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Templates

The only bad being there's a bad script somewhere on the page  :(