Share your favourite kind of RolePlay!

Started by DarkPassenger, February 10, 2015, 02:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkPassenger

Okay so after accidentally posting this in the wrong place, I'm replacing the post here :$
Basically it's a place where you can share you favourite kinds of Roleplay, for no primary reason except curiosity and a bit of chatting.

This way it also could be easier to find future role players who are in their approval times and aren't directly looking for a Roleplay partner in the other posts. (like myself)!

So, the question is: What is/are your favourite kind of Role Play?

Mine myself are:
1. Medieval
2. Fantasy
3. Love (Doesn't HAVE to be sexual for all I care)
4.Good-Bad (One turns evil and the other one tries to save him/her)
5.Apocalyptic

This isn't in a specific order, but those are the ones I like the most, which don't evolve around anything sexual.
Also, I think Role Playing in a group of 3 or 4 is the best in a lot of cases, but the Love and Good-Bad are better off one-on-one. :)

Cheers!
"And I can't let it bother me
If fact and fate just can't agree on love, on life
Can't we stop taking ourselves too seriously?"  -Bayside: On love, on life

My Introduction Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223099.0
My O/O "list": https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223456.0

CaptainNexus616

I love doing fandoms. When I was just a kid I always loved big crossover episodes between franchises and that is something I love doing with Roleplays and helped me form a recurring group in some of my Roleplays.

So yeah I love fandoms and proud

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

KingsBlade

Favourites would have to be in order
1. Fantasy: always loved the idea of magic as a kid and I still love ot
2. Medieval: Dragons, knights, I know it's stereotypical but it's a loved setting for a reason
3. Fandom: Let's be honest every kid thinks about being in their favorite movie/comic...etc and these roleplays let you do that.