Hoping this works out

Started by Cailleach, July 21, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cailleach

I decided to take the plunge and do a request thread, I am  here to write after all. I have a few ideas for some solo or group roleplays. I might not be on every day however and so would kindly ask for patient partners.

Plot 1: Potter Verse Twisted
Something is happening throughout the world and no one has any idea what it is but as a result there are less muggle borns and more squibs being born. Not only this but electricity has begun working within the wizarding universe. There is uproar, has the magical community begun to die out? Is there something wrong with magic? If the world of magic is weakening then will all the unplottable places suddenly become plottable, will places like St. Mungos and the Leaky Cauldron become noticeable to muggles?

I would love to explore this scenario either in a group context or one to one.

Plot 2: The Fates Decide
There is a crossroads in the universe where all parallel worlds meet and run through, at this crossroads is a building - it is a shop to some, an Inn to others, a coffee shop - depending on your time on the world's stage you will at some point in your existence come to this crossroads and you will enter this building.
If you are served by The Maiden - your life will continue down a road barely taken, the path less traveled, waiting to be explored, an adventure to be taken.
If you are served by The Mother - your life will follow the road of fortune, whether that fortune is a job, a conquest, a family, a love is unknown.
If you are served by The Crone - your life is no longer your own but will soon enough end.

I see this as perhaps a group game or a one to one but will multiple characters. The stories are what goes on before and after the building at the cross roads, I thought perhaps either 3 characters are made, one that gets seen by each of the Fates - so that one characters story is shorter than the others or perhaps the stories intertwine  - we can discuss all of this of course.

Plot 3 The Longest Night

A supernatural story that opens on a town in Ireland where nothing is as it seems. There are no young and no very old, just teenagers. Lots of teenagers that seem to run the entire town. If one looks closely however, one will see the ring of stones around the town's edge: the look of age and wisdom in the eyes of every individual. These are not your ordinary everyday teenagers, these are faerie folk, the daoine sidhe who over time crept up from their world beneath the soil of Ireland to live once again above ground. This town is theirs and no mercy will be shown to any human who might pass through but thankfully few seldom do.

This story is about a car full of teenagers driving to Dublin to start flat hunting before college starts, they drive until their car packs in on the outskirts of a town that does not show up on their map or gps. Do they push the car into the town or leave it their locked up while they go and see if they can get help, a taxi, petrol from a nearby station, anything?

Possibly better as a group game but open to one to one multiple characters too.

Plot 4  Tyrion Lannister is my destiny
Game of Thrones twist/ fanfiction

From as young as four years of age, Dareen Forei of Braavos has dreamed of a particular person, she dreamed of this person being born and the horror and anger that came with his birth. She would waken miserable and sad for the baby. Later she would dream that the baby had grown into an adorable little boy who waddled about on short stumpy legs with a head that seemed far too large for his body, others in her dreams fled from him but she did not. Dareen always wanted to call out to him to come to her, to play with her but the boy could never hear her. Later again she dreamed of the  boy finding a girl and falling in love and this bothered Dareen, she wanted to hurt the girl but instead the boy's father did that. Dareen grew sad because the boy in her dreams was a young man and he was miserable, he tried to put on a brave face before everyone but he had loved the girl, had married her and was now wounded to the very soul. Dareen walked through her home of Braavos wondering why she dreamed all these years of this person, who he was and why she felt so strongly for him. She had never mentioned her dreams to anyone but kept them hidden in her heart. Years pass and the dreams slowly stop.

When a man however years later comes from King's Landing to look for a loan for the Royal coffers, Dareen's dreams begin again. Her young man is not so young any more, she dreams of him married now to another, a red head but there is no joy for him. She dreams of his killing his father and a lover before escaping into the night and somehow Dareen knows she has to find him. These are not just dreams, she believes that they are real. She had heard a name finally in her dreams that made it so, Tyrion Lannister. The Lannister name she knew well from hearing her father one of few that ran the Iron Bank speak of the royal family at King's landing and casterly rock. How had she not placed it all together before? Tyrion was the Imp that they spoke of when that family was mentioned. How real were her dreams? She tried her best to gauge from the King's Landing man all the news she could and discovered it was all true, the death of King Joffrey by the Imp's hand, his imprisonment, the murder of his father. All of it was true, except she knew that he was innocent of Joffrey's murder. If her dreams had been telling her his story for so many years then they could not be lying now, he was innocent. She knew she had to find him, knew that since her very first dream of him she had wanted to dream of him more. The many years had meant she had come to know him well, to see him as a friend, a soul mate and possibly the love of her life.

Her father listened to her patiently and knew that his beautiful headstrong daughter could not be thwarted from any idea she had set her mind to. Moonsingers are called to their home and these wise women read the young woman's future: that she was to be soul patted to a man of great intellect, that he had the ear of queens and kings, that he would not believe Dareen at first, love had never been kind to him but she would raise him higher in the world than he had ever envisioned for himself and because of her, he would become the true and legal heir to the Rock.

------  So, this is something I personally have been dreaming about since I read the book series and watched the tv series. I love GoT's but this is the only twist or fanfiction I am interested in trying. Tyrion is a fantastic character and my personal favourite. I want to see him happy in love and happy in life by finally getting it all because quite frankly he deserves it and I want to see him get it! Simple as that, so if you fancy rp'ing the greatest lion of them all. Please shout out here.

I think that's about it for now.
Hope someone gets baited on these plot hooks
:D