Mellisa's desires (F/F and F/M)

Started by Mellisa, March 31, 2013, 06:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellisa

Hi!

Before we start, please, if you want to write with me read my O&O's thread here.

Now, I don't have an exact idea for a plot, but I welcome any ideas and feedback for any of the pairings and you're free to share them in this thread, even if you can't write with me right now, for one reason or another. Some of the pairings are inspired by pre-made universes, but I prefer to avoid them and just use them as inspiration. I tend to offer a few ideas with your possible character, but they're by no means exclusive. Some pairings can be easily mixed with each other. I'd like all of them to be long term and in a modern context, but I'm open for fully consensual and non-consensual scenes so... let me know!

(I play the character in the left)
College girl x best friend (Expect lots of school like outfits!)
Modern day girl x Asari (First contact of shorts? Maybe Asari with male bits down there? It's a little craving of me)
Modern day witch x friendly magic user (Could be a newbie witch, a newbie warlock, in any case I'd prefer to avoid non-magical main characters)
Slightly alternative looking princess x friend (Maybe a secret lover?)

Also, do not request to write with me by replying in this post, PM me instead please