Complicated Affairs

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 03, 2011, 05:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

I am a big fan of ooc collaboration.  I only added the disclaimer in case you weren't sure who I was playing or if my character would be involved.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: kckolbe on August 26, 2011, 09:11:42 PM
I am a big fan of ooc collaboration.  I only added the disclaimer in case you weren't sure who I was playing or if my character would be involved.

You're the husband's brother, right?

I wouldn't rule anything out if I were you. >:)

kckolbe

Actually, perhaps we should meet, though with less enticing results.  Such an encounter could lead to several plot bunnies.  ~hugs BeMi~
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*  We as in brother and mistress? 

kckolbe

That was the intent when I posted, but...you doin' anything right now?

But yeah, I think that seeing a man who is both his brother and the husband of a woman he cares for dearly cheating on him could be a worthwhile scene.

Intro Thread

Beguile's Mistress

That's something to think about, seriously.  The title is "Complicated Affairs" after all.

kckolbe

Indeed.  Just trying to put the complications on par with the affairs.  ~chuckles~

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

I just wanted to let everyone here know that from Sat evening-Sun evening, I will be offline, it's just a heads up :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sarah Morgan

So far I like the plotting that's going on, even before the start of the game.  I like the brother seeing the husband and the mistress too, I think it adds an interesting angle to the story.  Maybe he could be the one who tells the wife what her husband is doing?

By the way, here's the picture again, and hopefully it'll load this time.  Someone do me a favor and let me know if it works.

Christine Randall

JadenMystic

Love the pic you chose, Sarah! Totally hot!. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kckolbe

Damn she's hot...and yes.  Glad you like the plotting, as I am a fan of it.  Watch out, though, or I might start plotting with you...

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

I just noticed that the age listed for the twins are 17/18, their supposed to be 16 in this game, so if it's not too much trouble, an edit is necessary.

I'm working on my character bio now, expect it up tomorrow.
Also, Sarah, hot picture!

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kckolbe

Christine looks a little older.  Perhaps she is older than 16 by a few years?

Intro Thread

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: kckolbe on August 29, 2011, 08:04:47 PM
Christine looks a little older.  Perhaps she is older than 16 by a few years?

The parents have just had their sixteen year anniversary, and it's mentioned in the first post of this thread, that the Twins would be 16.  If those playing them, really want their characters to be older, than they'll need to PM me to discuss it, and than I'll have to change a few other characters ages as well.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

kckolbe

Christine is the girlfriend I thought.  She could be any age.

Intro Thread

Sarah Morgan

Thanks for the compliments on the picture, everyone.  I actually can't pick out pictures myself, as I can't see them, but it's a picture that another GM chose for me in another game.  I asked her for the link, so that I'd be able to use a picture for my characters, just like everyone else can.  The character in my other game is around 22, but someone I asked about it said it could work for someone who was a bit younger.  Maybe I should have our GM look for another picture though?

Speaking of pictures, I'm assuming that said picture wouldn't be one you'd show your mother?  In other words, not work safe?  From the description of it I got, I didn't get that impression, but I'm hoping my ISP didn't decide to block our IP from the Net because of my use of the picture.  I'm not sure if they can do that, or if they're allowed to monitor what I write and send, but I'm hoping not.

And, feel free to plot all you want, Kolb. 

Sarah Morgan

True, she could, but I don't know what someone out of high school would be doing with a 16-year-old boy, or girl.  Anyone else have any thoughts?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: kckolbe on August 29, 2011, 08:15:33 PM
Christine is the girlfriend I thought.  She could be any age.

I was thinking about the twins, the girl friend can be older, although perhaps not too much older.

It should be mentioned that I'm not very on my game right now.  I haven't had very much sleep the past...er...three days or so, due to pain not allowing me to sleep.  So if I write something that doesn't make sense in context, feel free to to question me about it, so I can clarify it.

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on August 29, 2011, 08:18:15 PM
Thanks for the compliments on the picture, everyone.  I actually can't pick out pictures myself, as I can't see them, but it's a picture that another GM chose for me in another game.  I asked her for the link, so that I'd be able to use a picture for my characters, just like everyone else can.  The character in my other game is around 22, but someone I asked about it said it could work for someone who was a bit younger.  Maybe I should have our GM look for another picture though?

Speaking of pictures, I'm assuming that said picture wouldn't be one you'd show your mother?  In other words, not work safe?  From the description of it I got, I didn't get that impression, but I'm hoping my ISP didn't decide to block our IP from the Net because of my use of the picture.  I'm not sure if they can do that, or if they're allowed to monitor what I write and send, but I'm hoping not.

And, feel free to plot all you want, Kolb. 

The picture is just fine, and is completely safe for work, since she's properly dressed, and not showing much skin, outside her arms, neck and face.  And it can work for someone younger, since some teenger's look a hell of a lot older than I do these day's *Grumbles about that.*

Also, they can block your IP from the Net?  Are you at work, a library, or using a communal internet connection?  Otherwise, I can't see why anyone would monitor what you do online.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sarah Morgan

I don't know for a fact that's what happened, I'm only guessing.  I'm probably getting way paranoid and conjecturing stuff that's probably not going on, but it just wouldn't be a good idea for my roommates to find out about my writing on here.  She's dealing with a lot of stress right now, her husband having just been buried, and right now especially isn't a good time for her to find out I'm doing writing on an RP site that's mainly adult-oriented.

I'm only thinking that they may have cut off our IP address because none of the computers that are connected to our router are able to connect, except for one.  That one just happens to be an old laptop that one of my roommate's kids used to use for school, and my mind has been conjuring the possibility that somehow the old IP address that he used to use to connect was somehow stored in memory, and that's how it's getting connecting to the Net.  I'm not on any public computer, it's through my house, but there are several computers hooked up to a router, including my laptop, although that's hooked up through a wireless router using an XP computer of mine.  Like I said, I'm probably just being paranoid, but it's the only possibility I can think of that makes sense.  I'm hoping it's nothing though, and that by calling our phone company who also giives us Internet service isn't going to get me into trouble.  Not something I need, especially now!

undisclosedtoyou

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your roommates situation.  Mmm, but yeah, it sounds like an interesting situation you have there.  I hope it works out for the best for you, and that you don't get into trouble,
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MagicalPen

I am still here! Still w.o power from Irene, which pushed internet install date back to Sept 8th :( Might be able to get on briefly each day until then by going to friends house, but that involves taking dad out here too. complicated to say the least.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

kckolbe

Chick-Fil-A has great food and free internet. 

Intro Thread

MagicalPen

Chik-Fil-A has no power for either :( 20,000 person town is still without power right now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

JadenMystic

Sorry to hear you got hit by Irene. Glad to hear your safe tho, just dealing with no power and internet. Stay safe, and know we'll be here when you get back. Love ya twin! :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kckolbe

Oh wow.  Well, fuck Chick-Fil-A then.  ~smiles~

Intro Thread