Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

O/O

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Seara on February 22, 2013, 09:56:56 AM

I am using windows 7. I will have to do it once I get home tonight. I am being naughty on E while at work :P

LOL... okay, darlin. Don't get in trouble now.

I'm off for now. Gonna try and grab a few hours of shut eye. *hugs and squeezes*

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Seara

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 22, 2013, 09:59:37 AM
LOL... okay, darlin. Don't get in trouble now.

I'm off for now. Gonna try and grab a few hours of shut eye. *hugs and squeezes*

*hugs back* Go catch them sweet dreams

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Quote from: lisar on February 22, 2013, 10:06:34 AM
128-  look out Tiberius the silver guys are on your left!

What?  ??? *Tilts head slightly and shoots Lis a confused look*
O/O

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O