The New Titans: Rebirth

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 08, 2013, 11:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

Following the sudden death of the previous topic, I'd like to open up a new interest check for a Teen Titans/Young Justice RP.  The story will follow after the end of Young Justice (it might be a good idea to brush up on the details on Wikipedia or something).  It will be a few years later, and all characters will be at least 19 years old.  The Titans are being reformed.

The story will involve combat scenarios with NPC villains, occasional interactions with Justice League members, and standard epic-hero stuff.  However, the focus will be on the interactions between the members of the team - on and off the battlefield.  Any canon character from any Teen Titan version or from Young Justice is permitted.

We have a small group already (there's three of us so far).  We're looking for 1-3 more interested people who can be moderately active (at least once or twice a week).  The game will be placed in NC - but there will be no NC sex scenes.  It is placed in NC in case the heroes are captured or taken hostage or something akin to that.

Currently Selected Characters
Raven (Daoine Sidhe)
Aqualad (El Maligno)
Zatana (Chasseybaby)

If you're interested, feel free to post here and/or to PM me.

The OOC/CS is available for committed parties.  :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Phelan8801

Vaulera

Yes! I'm just posting here to apologize for the sudden death of the thread! Things aren't the greatest IRL right now, so I dropped all tertiary or leisurely responsibilities. I have to drop a lot of things to plan my own wedding, and my father has gotten a little pushier, as well as work calling. I apologize profusely to all of you original members, wish you good luck and very much support the thread!

apygoos

erm, if i may make a poke, there it ANOTHER titans/YJ RP trying to start up and they have a small group, maybe it would be better if we all amassed over there? while in said thread i don't have Nightwing [:(], we still would have a better sized group, rather than pulling people between two threads/RPs.
If everyone from the previous RP wants to stay here though, ill stay put and remove my interest from the other thread. If that ends up the case, I still want my Nightwing.

Batman4560

Id be really interested in this, or if the group is jumping to another thread.