Fame Whore/Cam Girl (bimbo, augment, transform, reality)

Started by magikal, August 01, 2017, 06:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi,
My idea is that a plain jane, vanilla cam girl, who decided to get into the biz as a dare from her boyfriend, finds the fame and fortune alluring and intoxicating. She might start off ordinary, but by the end, she will be anything but. You will play her boyfriend and mentor helping her to transform into the most beautiful woman that has ever lived. Maybe you are a sugardaddy, a gifted surgeon, a retired web millionaire, it doesnt really matter. You have found this unshaped lump of coal and have started to transform her into a diamond.

Maybe you start by getting her to change her clothes, a small nightie that you encourage her to wear. Next she has a trainer or possibly meals that reshape her body, from ordinary to curvy. Perhaps her DD natural chest isn't to your liking so you encourage her to get experimental breast implants, that grow based on the calories that she consumes.

Maybe she starts off playing video games, then changes into cosplay and being a cam girl, with a focus on sexuality and pushing the edge. She can become more famous, sell her merchandise, get endorsements, date movie stars, or anything else that is fun for both of us.

Inspirational Pictures.

If you are interested, shoot me a message and discuss what you are going to add to the story. Expected posts- 3 to 5 per week, minimum of 10 sentences.

Let me know if the idea interests you. Please private message me!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0