Star Wars Corruption Stories [M or F or GM]

Started by zothab, April 02, 2013, 08:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zothab

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away....

Bathoz was looking for a Star Wars game about a Jedi who ends up slowly being corrupted by a secretive sith lord, who focused more on lust than rage. This was attempted a few times. Sometimes it lasted, sometimes it didn't. But he still has the craving. You can find the ad for that game down below.

One of the problems, of course, is the nature of the game I was looking for was that they required a GM (phew, no more third person). Now, that's still the ideal, but the kinky Star Wars craving is stronger than the need to take the reactive role. So, with that in mind, a new Star Wars game, where I'm looking to play either the lead, or the GM.

It is a period of civil war.

What? You thought with Rogue One out this would be a rebellion game? Oh, you poor fool. The inter-trilogy period is where I'm most interested in looking. Whether that's immediately after Order 66, as the Empire starts taking hold of the galaxy, or later, once the rebellion is in full swing, depends entirely on discussion afterwards.

The key points I want are some sort of slippery slope corruption, a female protagonist, and one that continues to have agency – even it leads into smaller and smaller circles.

Below are some thought starters.

On the Run

Not all Jedi died after Order 66. In fact, if you look, there's a remarkable amount of them out there bustling around. The lead character here is one them. An experienced padawan, but not yet a full Jedi, that escaped the carnage and is now on the run. She needs to blend in and disappear from the various inquisitors and Jedi hunters of the Empire – including Vader. And the places, and roles she takes on to do so will change her dramatically – in sexual ways. (This is Elliquiy, ya know).

Ideally, this story will continue until she is able to join up with the nascent rebellion. But by then, she has become so changed that she can't even take on the normal Space Knight role. But has to continue doing what she was doing. Below is a fleshed out version of it.

Rogue Two

The Empire is everywhere. And with oppression comes resistance. The lead character is one of the rebels various spies, whose job it is to get close to the Imperial machine and discover what they're up to, what they're building, and sending that information back to rebellion so they can counter-act this. The main character has heard of a Mengele/Moreauesque figure, who is operating a secret research facility on a rim world, where they're trying to find a better use for the sub-human alien class. To make them more useful for the Empire.

The lead will have to find a way in, and out, and survive the experience.

Your idea here

I'm a big fan of conversation and shared world-building. So, if you have an even cooler idea, let's talk about it. Or even if you don't, let's talk about it.

zothab

This was the old opening post, going into detail of the first idea.

Synopsis:

A Twi'lek Jedi Knight goes undercover to hunt an unidentified Sith lord who focuses more on the "lust" and "passion" parts of the things Jedi do not do. She'll be driven to wear things, take things and do things that drive her slowly towards degradation, and eventually, the dark side.

The Mission

There's something dark, something wrong on Nar Shaddaa. More than the usual. The Smuggler's Moon, which orbited the Hutt homeworld of Nal Hutta wasn't the safest, most law abiding place in the galaxy to start with. But its misdemeanors tended to be restricted to the simpler execution of crime, vice, murder and financial misdeeds. Now, though, the Jedi council have recognised a specific Dark presence has taken root on the planet. Without the mandate or authority to act directly upon the planet, the Council has dispatched one of their Shadows - Jedi trained both in the more covert arts, as well as navigating the more fluid morality sometimes required by them. Their choice, a young Twi'lek knight called Ardana Doroturo.

The Game

Ardana is going to go undercover as a recently arrived Bounty Hunter looking for work - following her nose and trying to get into the good graces of the Hutt's palace where the Sith has been detected. To do so, she'd have to establish and maintain her cover as a Hunter. Though she'll constantly be pushed by the Sith unseen manipulations and lackeys into doing more and more perverse things to keep quiet.

I'm looking for

I'm looking for someone to control the Dark Lord and the broader scope of the Hutt's criminal organisation. Who the Sith Lord is and what their ultimate goals are, is up to you. This is communal storytelling, though. So you can talk about where they see the story going, as well as sharing the world building load.

Things I hope will pop up in the game (an incomplete list)

Corruption
Blackmail
Forced Prostitution
Bondage
Slavery (you know, Twi'leks)

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Oh, and hey. Here's another few pictures I found of Twi'leks.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

zothab

Like clockwork, a Star Wars movie comes out and I bump this thread.