But always keep 'em on a leash

AlphaWolfQuin

Name:Krys Snape
Sexual Orientation:Lesbian
Wand: 8.5" Mahogany, Dragon Heartstring
Blood Status:Pure Blood
House: (If in Hogwarts)Graduated a Slytherin
Appearance:

Personality:A dark sadistic being, she finds pleasure in torturing others. She is very forward and will tell people how it is.
Biography:Krys grew up on Spinner's End being raised by her father Severus Snape. She attended Hogwarts and graduated a year before the second Wizarding War. Krys was on Voldemort's side of the war and followed him until he was killed by Harry Potter. She decided she wouldn't just let the Dark Lord die in vein and swore that she would get revenge one day on Harry Potter and the rest of the Order.
Other Information:N/A
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons

RubySlippers

Name: Sothryn Brown

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Wand: Black Oak with a Dragons Heart String Core 11 Inches Long with a Curved Handle and Straight Shaft with a Rounded Tip

Blood Status: Half-Blood

House: (If in Hogwarts) None

Appearance:

An odd looking witch she is the expert among the Deatheaters on Muggles and their culture and in her case she uses that as a weapon turning ideas from popular media and ideas into magical horrors many of which are obscene to her peers. She dresses with her devices of power all of which are powered by magical sources and use wizarding world creativity but she is not opposed in the Muggle world in using Muggle resources she is happy to use the internet, guns and other weapons in that domain.

Personality: Is not one to like black magic she is still dangerous as the outside-the-box adversary a wizard might expect a witch to use a wand, a mobile magic deflecting armored golem belching toxic chemicals is another matter and she has no issue hiring mortal thugs to shoot an enemy. In fact the one fact about her is she will come up with some creative means of death. Overall she is not nice but is honorable in her way she is loyal to her allies, treats subordinates well and even in her way respects Muggles just that well she is in a war and will use what she can to fight it.

Biography: A former Slytherin her father is a Irish Mobster and her mother a witch she went bad during the War just in a different way working on magics forbidden by the minstry not for its dark power but its mimicing and creating a Muggle-esque technology of sorts just using unique magics. Delving into new magics and inspired from Muggle media much of it so twisted she found the ideas stimulating. Her first device was an alchemy Liquid Lightning this substance creates powerful electrical charges and is the basis of her first device the Lighting Gun (see picture) that can hurl a deadly charge of non-magical lightning as fast as one can pull the trigger. Other devices followed some simple and some downright destructive.

Other Information: Is a very capable magical duelist, is highly talented in alchemy and enchanting charms and has a good amount of mechanical crafting skills in many ways she is a genius and just wants to develop her devices which is why she joined the Deatheaters. Is a fine teleporter and crafted a few spells to breach magical wards that would keep her from entering or escaping areas as well as magic to hide her sanctum and hide outs around Britian. She has some followers of her own but is considered a crackpot to some and others dabbling in unnatural magics mostly her older peers but there she is effective. Is a fan of Muggle science fiction and mines it for things she can use. Note though none of her devices fall into Muggle world technology its still magic just the mechanics are more classic steampunk but that doesn't mean its legal.

Google

Name:Dominic Pane
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Wand: Ten and a half inches Brazilian Rose Wood with Phoenix Feather core, rigid.
Blood Status:Pure Blood
House: (If in Hogwarts)Former Student of Slytherin
Appearance:
Personality:Strong willed and aggressive Dominic sees a path to greater power now that Voldemort is dead. The direst path may not be best though and Dominic realizes this, given time he will make a move for leader ship among the remaining Death Eaters but not until he is sure the time is right.
Biography:Hailing from a powerful wizarding family whose fortunes had faded over the years Dominic grew up resenting his father for a allowing the family fortune to slip further away and never having the balls to aggressively strive to get it back. Throughout his time at Hogwarts he always strove to be at the top, competing in academics and Quidditch against the likes of Charlie Weasly and Nymphonda Tonks. With hard work he managed to graduate second in the class and get a very high paying job. There he worked hard and made connections among the wealthiest pure bloods until the day Voldemort returned when he did what his parents had never had the courage to do, join the Dark Lord and use the influence he would gain to rebuild the family fortune.

Life as a Death Eater suited Dominic well, the acts of cruelty, the chance to grow closer to those more wealthy and powerful then he was, advancing himself daily and finding that he enjoyed every moment of it. Of course the Battle at Hogwarts brought an end to all that, much to Dominic's disappointment but he quickly saw there was an opportunity in it. As long as Voldemort had been around there would be a limit on how far he could rise but with Voldemort gone there was no upward limit to his potential growth, he could become the next dark lord if he played his cards right.
Other Information: While a perfectly capable and even very talented duelist Dominic prefers to act in less direct ways, striking when it is not expected, use of potions, and even manipulating others into doing his bidding is his preferred manner.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Kate

Name: Olivia Ren'loir
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand:   10 inch (Wood:Cypress, Core:Swans-Spinal Cord)
Blood Status: PureBlood
School: Beauxbatons (France , Marseilles) (No she didnt attend Hogwarts)

Appearance:

Personality:

Oliva is light hearted and will happily host any social event in her Chateau. She believes that death eaters that have attended Hogwarts, consider themselves more  pure of mindset, and passionately defends her own school as one more suitable for those desiring culture and refinement..

Biography:

Oliva was born rich and flaunts wealth constantly. She however is not as arrogant as most would be with similar options. Primarily her wealth is inherited in the form of owning large  estates in France, which see most of their money from tourism. Although she does make money from being a successful art and antique trader, it mainly is a cover she uses when explaining
time liaising with the wizard world.

Highly social, Oliver fancies herself as a diplomat and liaison between much of the mundane world (which she gathers her wealth from) and those seeking to change the earth to one dominated by witches. Her relationships with other death eaters varies considerably, and she would be one of the most moderated of their following, for although she believes those gifted should be the ones that the world should eventually be populated with, she doesn't believe in slave classes,  nor really cares for immortality, or is in any rush to have it progress, believing its inevitable and it will happen naturally anyway.

Thus to her utopia would be where the only slave is magic to the whims of people, muggles acting  as second class citizens is a thought she despises in principle an although she does have many under her employment tending to her estate, in contrast for this seeming bipolarity in values she pays them exceptionally well, many times what others do for a similar job and happily does see to their futures being one which supports other passions they take to heart.

Most of her aid to Death Easters would be mainly one concerning finance or giving them a place to recuperate and recover if they find themselves down and out. Many of the more artistic wizards can be found residing in her Chateau, a service she doesn't mind indefinitely providing with the condition they share any work they are focusing on.

Other Information:

She sees witches that focus too much on dueling as cowboyish and prefers to refine her own magic on enchanting items. Many items in her chateau are indeed magical, are often disguised as high-art or antiques. She will trade them occasionally with the wizard world, and when the need arises will lend them or give them to death-eaters who share
her moderated view on life.

Residence (Chateau Ren'loir)

"Vhern" Is one of three small hamlets (less than 1000 people) on her estates geared mainly for Tourism and holiday makers, Vhern sits between a forest and a mountain river that is dominated by swans and flowers. Electricity is banned in favour of horse and carts and traditional methods of working. Most streets seem to make the town feel that it is one that time forgot (most live in a fashion that resembles the 1800, dentists and health care etc is provided by modern towns two hours drive away)

gsptGoddess

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
Sexual Orientation: Bixesual
Wand: Walnut, 12 1/4", dragon hearstring
Blood Status: Pureblood
House: (If in Hogwarts) Graduated Slytherin

Appearance:

Personality: Bellatrix's intelligence is often clouded by her temper and knack at being easily distracted. She is an extremely sadistic and cruel being, having held only one true love with affection shown to no one but him. She tends to be extremely narcissistic, her insanity striking stronger and more obvious after her time in prison. The only person outside of her love that she shows any care for is her younger sister.

Biography: Known to be one of the most dangerous and sadistic of all of Voldemort's follower's, she is a force to be reconned with. She is the older sister of Narcissa and Andromeda, the latter being disowned from the family by marriage. Although she spent time in Azkaban for torturing Aurors after the First Wizarding War, she managed to escape with almost a dozen other Death Eaters and search for the Dark Lord once more. In the Second Wizarding War, she made sure to take the lives of traitors of the family, including the well known Sirius Black, an unfortunate cousin. Bellatrix was the only wizard standing next to Voldemort at the end of the Second War. Although she had been married all this time, her affection was to the Dark Lord, rather than her husband.

Other Information: She lived past Voldemort's death, constantly angry and in mourning, thinking there is some crazy way to bring him back again.

gsptGoddess

Name: Severus Snape
Wand: 10", Ebony, Unicorn Tail core
Blood Status: Half-Blood
House: (If in Hogwarts) Graduated Slytherin

Appearance:

Personality: Cold, indifferent and sarcastic. As an instructor, he demanded attention, authority plowing off of him in huge waves. He is extremely spiteful and the first to form and hold a grudge. If he doesn't like you, you know it because he shows it each and every time he sees you. He grew out of his younger shell of weakness and vulnerability, becoming a man of extreme emotional control and rigidness, never showing a hint of any kind of emotion besides anger and sarcasm. His favoritism is extremely obvious, though beneath that tough exterior, there seems to be some sort of capacity for caring.

Biography: Snape was a tortured soul in his youth, never feeling he amounted to enough or as much as others, very often being picked on. As he grew older and stronger, this fell away and he took on many roles, including Potions Master, Defence Against the Dark Arts professor, and even Headmaster or Hogwarts. Throughout this time, he was a follower of the Dark Lord while secretly working for Dumbledore. Though few trusted him, his intentions were true at heart, his orders always strictly that of Albus Dumbledore, rather than Voldemort. The facade was kept up throughout both wars, even to the extent of killing the elder Headmaster. The cause of this loyalty was his love for Lily Evans, future wife of James Potter, his school torturer. In a battle against Voldemort, he disappeared in the last strike, a vessel of his body left to lie on the ground to support his death.

Other Information: Snape did manage to find a woman at some point during his schooling, impregnating her at only eighteen. His daughter is unaware of who her mother is.

gsptGoddess

I had to tweak the ages a bit, since if Bellatrix and Snape were to actually be alive today they'd be 61 and 52. I wanted to keep them at the age they left off, since that was old enough, so Bellatrix is still 47, but since Snape's daughter is 25, I had to make him older than 38 since he definitely wasn't the type to get a girl knocked up at age 13 ha.

Thus, the nine year age difference between the two is now a four year age difference. Also, I'm saying the Bella escaped after watching Voldemort die and Snape used a polyjuice potion on someone, switching them into the line of Voldemort's attack so he wouldn't die. The potion was potent enough to last at least a day, so no one noticed, and Snape went into hiding, thus he is also now living.

Any questions/objections?

Google

Name:Lucius Malfoy
Wand: Black Oak, Dragon heart string, 13 inches and usually concealed in his cane
Blood Status: Only the purest
House: (If in Hogwarts) Former Slytherin
Appearance:
Personality:Lucius is very aloof and considered quite cold by those who don't know him very well, those whom he is close to know how to recognize signs of emotion in him. Above all Lucius is driven by his hunger for power, though survival is of course placed above straight aggression because so long as he survives he will be able to make a play for power another day.
Biography: Like many of the Death Eaters who were a part of the first War Lucius was with Voldemort from the very start of it all and rose to become his right hand man. However when the Dark Lord fell he avoided any punishment by claiming that he had been forced into it and with the exception of a few activities preformed at opportune times he kept the past in the past, working to keep the Mudbloods down and his own personal power high.

Things changed though when Voldemort rose again, several failures as well as time in Azkaban hurt his influence but after Voldemort died again and left much of the wizarding world in chaos with his absence Lucius again played innocent to escape any punishment, the death of his wife in the climax of the war gaining him quite a bit of sympathy. Now Lucius wants to establish his own order, using his great wealth and the connections with the other Death Eaters in order to build a private army, where Voldemort relied on fear to keep others in line Lucius intended to be more subtle, to gain loyalty because people wanted to follow him.
Other Information: Yes I killed Narcissa and have taken back some of the development... Lucius is of course opportunistic and when there is a chance for power why shouldn't he rise again.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

OHWceta

Quotebut since Snape's daughter is 25, I had to make him older than 38 since he definitely wasn't the type to get a girl knocked up at age 13 ha.

You haven't been to fanfiction.net have you?
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

gsptGoddess

OHWceta

90% of the fics are Ravenclaw OCs hooking up with Snape.

They're now more common than Draco/Harry Smut fics   XD
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

RubySlippers

Lets see the old, the new and the social looks like after Big V died the Deatheaters just got more dangerous to deal with.  >:)

gsptGoddess

Quote from: OHWceta on March 26, 2012, 10:20:05 AM
90% of the fics are Ravenclaw OCs hooking up with Snape.

They're now more common than Draco/Harry Smut fics   XD

That's lovely. I am simply going along with the facts of Snape's life and what the GM wished.

AlphaWolfQuin

I love everything so far I will be posting Draco's profile and then the first post. I'm thinking since Bellatrix only had love for the dark lord My OC and her have a sort of hatred for each other before they began any kind of relationship then after they do it'll be a very dark obsessive one with some violence and NC stuff if that's ok with you gsptGoddess also I'll think up a character that goes to Hogwarts still and add them in asap

gsptGoddess

Sounds good to me. Isn't that how all good relationships go? (:

AlphaWolfQuin

hell yeah ha ha  >:) I'll get the first post up this afternoon I just have to go out for a little while then I'll be able to post

OHWceta

So is it just oen character per person or can we have like 2 or 3?

Clio

Name: Ginevra "Ginny" Molly Weasley

Wand: Ebony, 9 inches, Springy, Dragon Heartstring

Blood Status: Pure Blood

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor (graduated)

Appearance: Ginny has flaming red hair, pale freckled skin and bright eyes that can appear as a myriad of colors. She is pretty, around 5'5", nicely curved and noticeable wherever she goes.

Personality: Ginny is extroverted, opinionated, intelligent and clever. She is brave, funny, stubborn and strong-willed. Although she was sorted into Gryffindor, she would have been good in almost any of the houses. She doesn't have a cruel streak, but if she needs to be, she can be cunning. Popular with boys and girls alike, she gave her brothers fits by flirting with other students and Harry Potter. She made good grades, was on the quidditch team and basically active in almost any activity she could get her hands on. She is sweet and compassionate, but she can be fiercely temperamental if someone needs protecting. Truly a lion at heart.

Biography: Ginevra Molly Weasley is the youngest child and only daughter of Arthur and Molly Weasley. She has 6 brothers...Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George and Ron. However, Fred was killed in the final battle at Hogwarts. She is very close to her family, so they all took it hard. She was born into a house full of boys and learned to survive as the only female...besides her mother, that is. She's tough and equally as strong-willed as her brothers, having more in common with the twins than probably anyone else. As a pure-blood witch, there was no doubt that she'd go to Hogwarts. She showed remarkable magical talent from a young age, and sure enough, when she was 11, she was on the Hogwarts Express. Sorted into Gryffindor like all her family before her, the young redhead made a name for herself even though her family had a reputation of its own. She does not look at half-bloods, muggle born or muggles as less than pure bloods. She has no prejudice, and that's one reason why she hated Voldemort and his deatheaters so intensely. Their psychology makes no sense whatsoever to her, and she will gladly fight all of them to her death.

She fought alongside Harry and the Order of the Phoenix as soon as she could, and showed great prowess as a fighter as well as a student. Having always had a crush on Harry Potter, it was a long time coming when they finally got together. They've been together ever since...except for that break where he, Hermione and Ron camped around Great Britain...and it is rumored that he will ask her to marry him soon. She knows that she'll say yes already.

Other Information: Canon, and I'm playing her close to Rowling's description. My model is Cintia Dicker.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

How should I start with Ginny? Should she already be captured and given to a deatheater, or should we play out the abduction? And did we decide who will be her "owner?"
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

gsptGoddess

Quote from: OHWceta on March 26, 2012, 02:05:43 PM
So is it just oen character per person or can we have like 2 or 3?

You can have multiple characters. I've got two canons right now, plus I'll likely add another random one in.

OHWceta

Name: Giren Morgan (AKA: Nihilus)
Sexual Orientation: Anything that looks female
Wand: African Blackwood, 15in. , Dragon Heartstring, it's encased in a small sword http://www.alivans.com/custom/cart/edit.asp?p=97525 ; (Obtained later) Ebony and Walnut, 6in., Veela Hair http://www.alivans.com/custom/cart/edit.asp?p=97720
Blood Status: Pure
House: (If in Hogwarts) Was Slytherin
Appearance:

Personality: Cunning, likes to cause trouble, he was an expert potions student but did poorly in other classes, mostly because he didnt care about certain classes like Devinations, Herbology, and Muggle studies. He did lead a tutoring club in his last year of school. He was often criticized for trying to only allow purebloods into the club.
Biography: He simply started out as a trouble-causer, later moving on to become much more of a threat. His origin is similar to Harry's aside from the whole 'boy who lived part'. His parents were killed when he was only a baby, leaving him to his aunt and uncle who hated magic and blamed it for the deaths of his parents. Much to their annoyance Giren was accepted into Hogwarts. By his 4th year Giren grew to hate Muggles and spent his summers at friends' houses. His grades unfortunately put him in danger of failing out of school but that's when he met Juno Light, though polar opposites, their friendship led to his grades improving, landing him a tutoring position in his last year. After graduating, a fight in regards to blood purity split the Duo. Giren went back to train to become a future teacher at Hogwarts, hoping for Defense Against the Dark Arts, or Potions, He would go for Care of Magical Creatures but his dislike for Hagrid deterred him. . Now he lives a double life as a Teacher's apprentice by day, death eater by night. Giren supports the idea of ridding the world of Muggles and that Wizards are the superior beings, destined to rule over the Earth.
Other Information: In a way he's a lot like Harry Potter if Harry accepted being in Slytherin and joined Voldemort's cause. His love for magical creatures leads him to somewhat dislike the Malfoys for their actions in trying to have Buckbeak killed. He also owns a small dragon named Speigel.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Christa McGinn on March 26, 2012, 02:23:53 PM
How should I start with Ginny? Should she already be captured and given to a deatheater, or should we play out the abduction? And did we decide who will be her "owner?"

Hmm may I suggest perhaps Google's character Dominic being her "owner" if he's up for it or maybe Snape and the abduction's up to you if you want it played out I say you can pick who your abductor is if you'd like  ;D

AlphaWolfQuin

Name:Draco Malfoy
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Wand: 10" precisely, Hawthorn wood and with a unicorn hair core "Reasonably springy"
Blood Status:Pure
House: (If in Hogwarts)Graduated from Slytherin
Appearance:

Personality:Draco was, in general, an arrogant, snide, elitist bully. He believed himself superior to most people because of his family’s pure-blood lineage as well as great wealth and social standing. He often derisively mocked Muggle-borns, so-called blood traitors, Gryffindor students, and anyone who was a supporter of Harry Potter or Albus Dumbledore[2]. He frequently called Hermione Granger a “Mudblood”, disrespected the memories of the late Lily Potter and Cedric Diggory, and invented the demeaning song Weasley is Our King to humiliate Ron Weasley.[6] For much of his youth, Draco took his father, aristocratic snob and Death Eater Lucius Malfoy, as a role model, and frequently boasted about his family's influence and wealth.

However, Draco began to show changes in his sixth year at Hogwarts. He was uncertain of his ability to fulfil the task Voldemort assigned to him and was terrified that his family would pay the price for his failure. Despite all his bravado, in the end, Draco was unable to kill Dumbledore, lowering his wand and tempted to take Dumbledore’s offer of protection for his parents. Also, during the Battle of Hogwarts, he shows genuine concern from Crabbe and Goyle when Crabbe's Fiendfyre gets out of hand, something he's never done before.

For the rest of the Second Wizarding War, Draco reluctantly participated in Death Eater activities, clearly both terrified and miserable, being forced to mature into a Death Eater.

Draco is also a talented, clever wizard; he was skilled at Potions, Occlumency, and nonverbal spells. He is possessed of a sarcastic, often cruel wit. He cares very deeply for his family, becoming extremely angry when anyone insults them, and was protective of them when they earned Lord Voldemort’s wrath. There are signs that, as an adult, Draco regretted joining the Death Eaters and lost some of his bigotry, as he has a civil, if not friendly, relationship with old school rivals and evidently raised his son to be a better person than he was.

Biography:The son of a Death Eater, Draco was raised to believe strongly in the importance of blood purity. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1991 to 1998 and was sorted into Slytherin house. During his years at Hogwarts, he became friends with Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Pansy Parkinson and other fellow Slytherins, while he quickly developed a rivalry with Harry Potter.

He was made a prefect for his house and was a member of the Inquisitorial Squad during his fifth year, at the end of which his father was imprisoned in Azkaban following the Battle of the Department of Mysteries. Lord Voldemort charged Draco with making up for Lucius's failure, and he became a Death Eater at age sixteen, but was quickly disillusioned with the lifestyle. Draco was unable to complete his task — murdering Albus Dumbledore, which was taken over by Severus Snape — and only performed his other duties fearfully and reluctantly. He and his family defected hours before the end of the Second Wizarding War in order to avoid imprisonment in Azkaban following Voldemort's defeat

Other Information:N/A