News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Calling Any and All OCs!!!

Started by AmeliaRose, February 06, 2014, 12:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmeliaRose

I'm looking to do an RP hopefully one on one with original characters. The character that I plan to use is Amelia Rose Lillith Black. I don't really have a story line worked out quite yet, but that means I'm open to anything that someone may come up with. My character's personality won't change a lot depending on storyline but in fantasy setting she will be a werewolf so she'll be more aggressive, but in other situations it should be the same.

Amelia has black hair that falls in curls at her shoulders, she has ivy green eyes, and pale skin. She is short statured- about 5', and full figured. She is a generally sweet and shy person. She is soft spoken and kind hearted. She is passionate about the things and people she cares for and though she isn't a violent person, she will fight to the death for something close to her heart.

Malicious Lullaby

Hey! I've got some original characters, one in particular that I think could be a really great fit for your Amelia character. If this were to be done in a fantasy setting, the werewolf aspect could definitely be added, considering the one I have in mind, is actually a werewolf. His name is Silas. I never really came up with a last name for him. He seemed like one of those characters that either didn't know his last name, didn't have one or never seemed to tell it. That and I just could never come up with one that seemed to fit his overall name and personality.

Silas has medium length brown hair, fair skin, slightly tanned and is usually seen with a certain amount of stubble on his face. He has chocolate brown eyes, a nice build and if you wanted to do the fantasy kind, he is a were wolf. In that form, he's a white wolf with a jagged black line of fur going over his back, coloring his tail black. His eyes turn pitch black when his anger ensues and he does have a temper that is quite easy to flare and rise. Underneath all that though, he is a major softy who exudes a confidence of a man who is not to be trifled with. It's all about a look. He isn't a wimp, no he's a softy. Meaning he does have a heart.

biggsweety69

That sounds amazing and quite beautiful. I wish there was a way to privately message. I've got several characters who I would love to put in a scene with Amelia.

Kevak

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Random tidbit that I think you may want to know: Kevak (my username) is the name of my primary rp character/fursona, I use his name on most sites for a username as of a about three or four years ago, his full name is Kevak Tevol, he is a type of shapeshifter that I came up with years ago for a world I made up a while ago, he is capable of elemental magic and specializes in fire, but he is rather adapt in water magic as well (to the point of being able to evaporate and reform himself near by or far away) He usually has wolf ears and a tail shifted, he normally has claws shifted but sometimes will just use normal hands, he has dark brown hair down to the waist (He never cuts it... Ever.) His tail and ears are the same brown as well (except his tail has a white streak in it from dabbling with magics he shouldn't have at one point, he almost died from it.). He doesn't exactly care what he is wearing and will wear the first available thing should he feel like he actually should be wearing something (sometimes this results in amusing situations). He rather thin and is vaguely feminine in form. He doesn't look it but he has an abnormal amount of muscle strength due to his species's unique abilities. his left eye is a light brown and the right is a darker brown, the left eye was lightened by the same magical discharge that altered his tail color. He usually has fangs and is not exactly the most sane person (in human terms at least) you will ever meet (he will eat someone he was friends with minutes after the person died, his and many of his species's mentality is that the soul is gone once the body is dead and therefore the body is just food. Technically it is considered an honor to be eaten by a friend in his species but many humans [and other species] are repulsed by this behavior.) He has a few claw and blade scars that he never got around to getting rid of on his chest and back but otherwise has unblemished skin as if he focuses for a while (and eats a bunch) he can heal and remove wounds and scars.

Just copy pasted from my intro post elsewhere on the forum, would this character go well with this rp?

Green Goo Theory

This may seem like a silly question but what sort of fantasy?  Medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, sci-fi fantasy, or something else entirely?  setting would kind of dictate the direction I could go. 
Coming soon...

AceSorou

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on April 29, 2014, 07:46:41 PM
This may seem like a silly question but what sort of fantasy?  Medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, sci-fi fantasy, or something else entirely?  setting would kind of dictate the direction I could go.

This. I'm interested, but I need a biiiiit more information before on deciding which OC I offer up.

Zeth

Quote from: AceSorou on May 10, 2014, 11:14:36 PM
This. I'm interested, but I need a biiiiit more information before on deciding which OC I offer up.

Ditto. Is this still going now that you are approved?