In Men's Pants

Started by Question Mark, January 28, 2008, 12:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

I saw this on my longtime forum, and I loved it,  You get a real kick out of it.  Basically, you just list whatever song you're listening to at the moment (or your most recent one) followed by "In Men's Pants"

Like this...

Radiohead - No Surprises in men's pants

Let's see if this takes off like the other one did (two pages in one day, yipes!).

Cjac

And She Was in mens pants
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

kongming

M*A*S*H - Suicide is Painless in men's pants.

*giggling* And no, I just like the song. And the show, for that matter.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Cjac

I Puke in mens pants.

(I swear.  It's really a song.)
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Cjac

kongming

Buffy - Going Through the Motions in men's pants!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Serenity Vixen

Who - Behind Blue Eyes in Men's Pants
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Rockwell/Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me In Men's Pants
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Oingo Boingo - I am the Walrus in men's pants!

(Followed by "Reptiles and Samurai in men's pants" and "I Love Little Girls in men's pants" by the same group.)

Ons/Offs:

Serenity Vixen

((From the Sailor Moon Soundtrack))

She's Got the Power in men's pants

((That one worked out well :P))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Bon jovi - Bad Medicine in men's pants

Then

Sam Cooke - having a party in men's pants
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lancis

Flow- Fighting Dreamers in men's pants

and then

They Might Be Giants- The sun is a mass of incadescant gas in men's pants

lol last one is funnier :)
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Jefepato

Blink 182 - All the Small Things In Men's Pants

Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want In Men's Pants

Cherri Tart

Depeche Mode - Useless in men's pants *giggle fit*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Apple of Eris

Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now... in Men's Pants
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Amberghylles

TMBG - Particle Man (in men's pants) 

next

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch (in men's pants)

Bliss

Neutral Milk Hotel - The Communist Daughter In Men's Pants
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Question Mark

The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia in Men's Pants

and

Dragonforce - Operation Ground and Pound in Men's Pants

Ya, I have broad musical interests.  *laugh*

Bliss

Feist - I Feel It All In Men's Pants
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cjac

The Audition -- Warm Me Up in mens pants

Avi

All That is Within Me in Man's Pants
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Cjac

Harvey Firestine -- Love for Sale in mens pants

Apple of Eris

Marvin Gaye or Four Non Blondes (take your pick) - What's Going On in men's pants
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Cjac

Quote from: appleoferis on January 29, 2008, 01:25:44 AM
Marvin Gaye or Four Non Blondes (take your pick) - What's Going On in men's pants

Isn't that a no brainer?

Monsters, Inc. -- Put that thing back where it came from in mens pants

Apple of Eris

Nirvana - Rape Me in men's pants

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking