Another Jecht idea topic

Started by Jecht, September 18, 2010, 12:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I will be updating this with all my new ideas!

Fraternity party [NC/VAN/BON]

My character goes to a frat party where everyone is drinking. He meets a girl (your character) who, at this point, is very very drunk. This can either go in a NC direction where he does whatever he wants to her or it can go in a direction where it gets VERY kinky because she has no clue what she's doing. Not much plot but a fun romp RP.

Dark Love [NC/BON]

My character would be a demon hunter. He is pretty charming and a bit of a ladies man. Most of the demons that he encounters are women that are bit on the attractive side so he has to fight his urge but sometimes he is overtaken by it. This can be his weakness or his strength depending on what he needs to do.

For now this can be the idea behind it so it can go in multiple directions.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry