The Witching hour

Started by Duchess, September 10, 2009, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Image Hosting

Sayanne:
Her screeching screams echoing through the hollow halls of the castle where haunting sayanne even years ever that night. How could she remember, when she was only tree years when it all happened and doomed her family to a cold and empty lifestyle, away from the social life her old and sweet caregiver always used to tell her about before she went to sleep every night.  Curling and twisting under the clammy sheets on her bed, she could see it all like it was happening exactly now.
Her mother was very sick for days, she clearly could see her father kneeling at her bed and holding her hand as tears roll down his cheeks. Sayanne never saw her father smile after that night; he became distant and cold, submerged in work and only work. No parties were allowed and no celebration, sayanne didn't had a choice but to for ever mourn the death of her mother, silently she even started to hate her but that made her feel depressed and ashamed.
The nurse that was helping my mother was accused of using black magic on her mother, she was found guilty of being a witch and especially during a time that every one was on a constant witching. The slightest suspicion of magic would end in ongoing torture and death after. Sayanne felt bad for the lady because she didn't understand what was happening, but years after she understood and started to hate her even more than anybody she ever known. She was the cause of the empty castle she was part of. He father afraid of losing her managed to keep all potential males from her side. Her destiny was to keep him company and never leave the haunted house.

Him (add your chosen name):
He was only four when her mother was wrongfully killed, her last words still lingers in his mind every single day; Be Strong. He saw her fighting the tears as a lady was holding him back when he tried to run towards her when they were sliding the rope on her neck.  How could he understand? Why they were hurting his mother? Questions with out answers was all, he has memories of, and he promised himself  every night when he slept on the cold dirty floor in the orphanage, that he would find the answers and make who ever was at fault pay. His rebellious nature had him most of the time outside the orphanage and in trouble, before he even reached the maximum age. They couldn't handle him any more and put him out. Alone wandering the streets with out anywhere to go, he learned to be strong and was ready to find the one guilty of her mothers death

The witching hour:
The castle looked isolated and abandoned to him, he chuckled and wanted to continue walking but the sad expression on what he first thought was a ghost of his past , had him glued to the ground. It couldn't be she was death

Disclaimer: Searching for somebody that can be flexible in writing, doesn't expect me to write every day because I can't. My computer still isn't fixed. This story would not be the first one, first granted. I need a passionate writer and one that can handle my lack of grammar and punctuation skills. I want to hear suggestions and ideas, it's not only my story and it needs work...

She

This is a great concept.  Someone's sure to snatch it up!    ;)
O:)  She  Creature's  Ons   &  Offs  >:)      
--->  Story  Ideas <---

I post daily, more heavily on weekdays than on weekends.
I typically like to post between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (U.S.A.), Mon - Fri, also often checking the boards periodically throughout the evening and regularly on weekends. 
I write when things are slow at the office, so there are many days when I post frequently.

I typically like partners who can post once (or more) a day.

Duchess

Duncan

Question.

How do you see them meeting?  Do they have powers as well or spells?

Duchess

well since her father only saw him as a child he don't know how he look like, she looks exactly like her mother and he think he saw a ghost when he saw her the first time. he probably learned magic on the street when he was young and idk became experienced as he grow up... he will have to find a way to get in the castle. remember witch craft is not a normal thing in that time period we will be playing. anybody suspected of witchcraft will be hunt down and killed, might be a little more acceptable if you wish cause its at least 20 years after..who knows

Allangar

i am really interested in that story.

pm me if it still available