News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Vampire King. (m=>F)

Started by Jagaan, September 23, 2011, 04:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagaan

He was immensely powerful, so much so that all others , including family from his clan started to fear him.
He felt that he had to live up to his (very accomplished) family line and thus started to power up his Kingdom of Night. Back in those days vampires were very common, all over the world.

His territory kept growing, as his minion’s unleashed maximum carnage upon all other races and kingdoms.

It all changed when he took over the White clan of vampires. By killing there leader and forcing the princess to be his wife/whore, he essentially became the leader of all the clan’s.

The vampire king, so to say.

Busy with conquering and spreading his regime, he did not realize that “his wife” would be his undoing and the undoing of his kingdom. During the next ten years, whilst he was away at war, she succeeded in uniting the once defeated clans that he now presided over against him.

It had been around twenty years since he started his campaign. It was a nasty shock, coming home finally to rule only to find his own army turns against him. Only to find himself binded, locked in a coffin and thrown in the deep ocean.

And that’s all he knew for the decades that came afterwards, a torturous living … being aware of his cramped surrounding, staring at an eternal darkness and not being able to move.

But he would get out. He would return, just like it was prophesized. She would pay.

---------------------------------------

You would play the princess. In terms of personality and whatnot , I actually prefer you to make your own. It feels more interesting that way! THOUGH being BADASS is a plus !The actual story would take place many years later. It could even be set in modern times , if you so wish. This is just a small part of the first post. Please let me know if your interested !

By the Way. Nothing is set in stone ! If you would like to change/discuss , please let me know!

Jagaan