The Returned [Suspense, Horror, Drama] [Looking for Victims]

Started by Letrixia, March 15, 2015, 07:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

Cries... cries of the dead... cries of the living...

The small town on Saint Ville, FL is a town unlike any other town ever seen, since long ago reports of supernatural happenings have been reported in this small town. Everything from Ghost to demons are common place in this small town, from the abandoned hospital filled with patients still roaming the hallways to even the house where a man murdered the entire family and then killed himself. Rumors has it that he is still there torturing the families even after death. However only to few people these rumors are proven to be true, most of them just tell about it as if telling a ghost story in a campfire. Nothing ever happened that would alert the town about the towns ghostly reputation, however all that is about to change.

Death, is nothing but a pitstop in our long journey, its a stop that everybody will take and nobody can deny it. Saint Ville is not absent to death, people die in this town just like in any other place in the world. However what if the people that died didn't stay dead?, no I am not talking about Zombies or the living dead.

July 18th 2015 9:00 PM

Cries are heard all over the small town, these cries have no origin and no way of being debunked. The cries are loud almost like an nuclear alarm going off. The cries lasted no more than a few minutes however everybody in the small town was able to heard it clearly, even those asleep rose from their slumber at the sound of the cries.

However that didn't stay there, a very rare event started happening just hours later. People who were long believed dead started appearing back alive without even a scratch, they had no wounds or illness in fact they were perfectly healthy. Slowly more and more people started returning from the dead, however this would prove to be a blessing and a curse, one that will haunt this town for the reminder of their days.

Reports are scattered around of  a child being seeing roaming through the town's street at night, the child is pale with blood on his clothing. He is always holding a very creepy teddy bear often dragging it across the floor. Reports have it that the child is seeing vanishing in thin air, almost like he never was there.

The town will now be witness to the beginning of pure hell. The gates to the netherworld were opened and the thing that they don't know... the cries signified a countdown... to what? Nobody knows...

OOC:

- This will be an horror game, sexual relationships can happen but it's not the main theme of this.
- I expect people who wants to develop plotline rather than just pure smut.
- I will be acting as General and "GM" of sorts, I will be throwing twist and horror to your characters.
- This will be more psychological horror, expect your characters to suffer. However I clearly will not go past your off's.
- I will be putting an information page if this gets interest about the Towns main stuff to know.
- I will be playing the returned, the ghosts and everything else. I seek a male counterpart to be Co-Gm, since I need a couple of male characters to be played. This writer must be active and have a twisted and a little bit sick mind like mine so he could help me with the plothooks.
- You will be playing residents or visitors to the small town.
- All characters must be over the age of 18
- Profile Skeleton will be provided if interest is shown.
- This is a deep plot focused roleplay. Those who loose interest or don't post will be either Killed off or worst.
- If horror is not your thing? this is not the roleplay for you. I want people who can create believable characters.

[float=left][img width=250]Linky[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Resident//Visitor:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislike:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Letrixia

Important Characters & Locations

The Returned
Name: Chloe Matthews
Role: One of the Returned
Cause of death: Rape and Murder
Info: Her body was discovered in a ditch near the bridge leading out of the city. Her body was burried in the cementery in town.
Aviable Roles: You can know her by being one of her friends or even family member.

Name: Mikoto "Miko" Haruna
Role: One of the Returned
Cause of death: Unknown
Info: Her body was discovered dead hanging from a tree. Research discovered that it could not be suicide so how did she died?. Family committed mass suicide two months after her discovery.
Aviable Roles: Same as above except no family.

Key Locations
Name: Saint Ville Hosptial
Info: Reported haunted hospital, rumors have it of sounds of cries and moans coming from the hospital. Some people even seen different ghosts and shadow people.
Currently: Closed to the public due to the danger of being too old.

Name: Matthews Homestead
Info: Reported haunted house, reports has been wild about this location. Tales of scratches and even harm to humans have been common place. People are deadly afraid of these rumors and by that are deadly afraid of entering the house.
Currently: Closed to the public .

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Letrixia

Loves

I am very much interested in playing in this game *nods*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Letrixia

Xurtan

Out of curiosity, what all did you have in mind for the male co-gm to do? I might be interested. Erotic horror is right up my alley.

Letrixia

Co Gm will be helping me play npcs and the male monsters I have planned.

Loves

Do you want me to post the sheet here or would you rather it PMed?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Letrixia

Xurtan

Quote from: Letrixia on March 18, 2015, 02:39:02 PM
Co Gm will be helping me play npcs and the male monsters I have planned.

Definitely intrigued then. Particularly by the theme you have going on here. Monsters are amongst my favorite things to play. ;) Especially with psychological/physical horror involved. If you like, feel free to PM me your thoughts and give me a synopsis. Perhaps an idea of the type of monsters/npcs I could expect to play? I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in for co-gm either way, and would be happy to discuss plot points and such. Let me know!

Letrixia

Loves

Name: Gwendolyn Gates (goes by Gwen)
Resident//Visitor:  Visitor (visiting family)

Likes: Romance movies, horseback riding, late night skinny dipping, running in the early hours of the morning, dancing (badly) when no one is around, singing (badly) at the top of her lungs (both in the shower and when driving alone, or cooking, or whenever the mood strikes) chai tea, blueberries on her cereal, ice cream with brownie bits chocolate covered cherries (delish!) and old black and white movies.

Dislike: Having to share a bed with her brothers, the phrase “you are the oldest, you must be an example or the others”, underwear that rides up, skinny jeans, peas and raisins (ick), confined places, the dark and the sound of breaking glass, vampires, pompous assholes, people that think its okay to eat off of her plate. 

Fears: Gwen has a recurring dream, or rather nightmare. It begins with the sound of glass smashing, sometimes she is her current age, and other times she is a young baby. But regardless of her age, the rest of the dream remains the same… she is witnessing the death of her parents from within the darkness of a closet (where she was placed by her mother for “safe keeping”).

Each time she has this dream/nightmare, Gwen wakes up up screaming and shaking… having just witnessed in her dreams something or someone taking the life of her parents, leaving their bodies on the ground like empty shells.  As a result, Gwen hates confined places, the dark and the sound of breaking glass, and vampires (nothing about them are sexy, no matter what Hollywood wants to say).

Personality: Standing at 5'1" small, she is slender with soft curves. Gwen has long blond hair, flowing down to her mid back in natural waves and soft curls. The colour ranges from light honey golden blond to white creating a colour that sparkles in the sun. Her eyes are a very light crystal blue.

Gwen is a sweet girl, eager to please those she sees as authority figures. Naive in many ways, she sees the best in people (even if it is not there) though do not let her kind demeanor fool you, she has a wicked temper that can explode at a drop of a hat, mainly resulting from being the only girl in a large family filled to the rim with younger male siblings!

Bio: Gwen’s mother was a great ballet dancer in her time, as was her grandmother and her grandmother’s mother. Gwen’s life had been plotted out for her while still in utero. She would be another link the the long line of dancers whether she actually wanted to be or not. There simply had been no other option and it had never occurred to Gwen to argue.

However no one had taken into consideration that the girl would be born without a single ounce of talent for dancing. However, she did enjoy smacking the tennis ball to release her tension (again… too many brothers!). It was during one of those battles against the tennis court wall that she was noticed by the local tennis instructor. Gwen joined  the tennis team when she was 11 and met Lilly (her forever best friend). Within a year they had become the best of friends, joined at the hip and rarely seen without each other until Lilly’s untimely death from a car accident. 

Heartbroken, Gwen left her family home to visit her grandmother of her father’s side in hope to gain some peace for both her heart and her mind.  Although the accident was not Gwen’s fault as they were hit by a drunk driver, Gwen feels guilty for being able to walk away from the tragic accident with barely a scratch and a broken wrist.

She suffers from bad dreams, one as mentioned above, and now another with Lilly telling her to come with her, encouraging Gwen to take her own life. Unable to shake the nightmares, Gwen has become restless, unwilling to sleep.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Xurtan

Quote from: Letrixia on March 18, 2015, 03:10:29 PM
pm me your yahoo or skype if you have them.

Righto, I'll do that when I get a chance later tonight. Running errands at the moment.

Barbarian

This sounds like fun. Will make a "priest" char, who came to town like a year before. A secret organization of the church had been waiting forthe hell to break out in town so they sent a priest to fight the demons when it happened. Is that ok? I can make a char if that idea is fine for you. If not, I will think of another char.

breathplay

Intriguing concept! This is something I've been looking for. Psychological horror, suspense, and erotica are right up my alley. Will create a character sheet tonight once I've got my internet working on my laptop.

Letrixia

Quote from: Barbarian on March 19, 2015, 07:52:04 AM
This sounds like fun. Will make a "priest" char, who came to town like a year before. A secret organization of the church had been waiting forthe hell to break out in town so they sent a priest to fight the demons when it happened. Is that ok? I can make a char if that idea is fine for you. If not, I will think of another char.

That is fine however he could be sent because the high ammount of supernatural events on the town not beause of hell released he would not know that.

Biles

Name: Agnes Haley
Orientation: Futanaries, shemales, and femboys
Resident//Visitor: Visitor

Looking at herself in the mirror, lifting weights with her junk, martial arts, skimpy workout dresses, cosplaying, dick contest, engaging with those with similar hobbies, being admired for her sculpted body, showing off, taking on physical challenges, lively towns and cities, sports centers and gyms.

Dislike:
Having her weakness exploited, being underestimated, being undermined physically, junk food, anal play, dull cities and towns, being unable to show off her body, having her body admired by those she deems as 'losers', being knocked off her high horse, doesn't like anyone criticizing bodybuilding indiscriminately.

Fears:
Creepy slimy gloryholes, clusterphobia, losing her strength in the face of danger. Agnes sometimes suffer from a recurring nightmare that often involves getting buried alive in a makeshift casket and being violated by parasitical wormy nightcrawlers as she's left in complete utter darkness with no strength to free herself from her own imprisonment. Her other worse nightmare is being trapped in a dark room surrounded by zombies who resemble people she's either hated or bullied in the past only to gang up on her. What's worse is that instead of being having her flesh devoured, these zombies violate her and will infest and infect her body with parasites and other worm-like nightcrawlers.

Personality:
Agnes can be bit of a narcissist at times and cocky if she gets carried away, but most of the time acts normal in social engagement. She however will often associate more with people who are in tuned not only with similar personalities, but those who also share the same hobby and careers. Whenever someone is in need of physical help, Agnes will not hesitate to offer her assistants as she likes to pretend to play the knight-in-shining-armor routine. Over the years after graduating, Agnes has had to deal with anger issues from her terrible past experience. She has made strong efforts to resolve this given her desire for the path of career she has chosen for herself. However from time to time, her anger flares out almost short of a physical brawl whenever someone harasses for being a female bodybuilder.

Bio:
During her childhood years, Agnes was very fragile and doctors expected her to be bed-ridden for the rest of her life. She had entered into a stage of depression until she was taken to a physical therapy. There, she met a doctor from China who changed her life. Learning Tai-Chi at an early age, Agnes was slowly overcoming her fragile status along with attending to daily acupuncture appointments, Agnes was improving her health. Eager to engage in activities once more, Agnes was able to enjoy a normal lifestyle until bullies started picking her for being small and puny even though she had overcome her depression.

Instead of being down-trodden, it encouraged Agnes to exercise to build up her strength and to overcome bullies and such. Throughout her teenage years in high school, Agnes became very active in sports and other physical activities. Ironically, she became harassed by bullies, but for the complete and opposite reasons. Instead of being mocked for being puny and frail that she once was, Agnes was now being vilified for looking to athletic. This angered her to the point that she secretly took up martial arts lesson. Agnes then started to turn the tables on them in physical confrontations to the point of nearly expelling her from school permanently. However after the long drama had been drawn out and resolved, Agnes graduated later to become a professional bodybuilder.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]