Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beej

Who stitched asses into my chaps?!
Old R’lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one, by the Great Old One.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Verasaille

Don't you think we are all being a bit redundent here?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Merry Gentry

whimsy

Do you need me to spell it out for you?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

CrownedSun

Where do I even begin to look for myself?

Mellific

Where was the last place you saw yourself?

O/O | A/A | MM

Eikichi

What if I see myself all the time?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

CrownedSun

That sounds like it might be a bad thing?

Mellific

Are you saying that you know a 'bad thing' when you hear one?

O/O | A/A | MM

Merry Gentry

Mellific

Sorry, what was your question, again?

O/O | A/A | MM

Merry Gentry

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~