Craving Something Dark... [Male characters needed]I HAVE RETURNED

Started by Ashleebabe, June 19, 2008, 11:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azuriyuu

Heyo!  I think you seem farmiliar somehow, but I'm not sure how.  I might be up to RPing with you, perhaps something like a Prince and Foreign Princess plot?

Ashleebabe

Depends what you are looking for. Do you have an idea for a plot?

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Cobra

Hey  :)

I like the idea of 'Prince and foreign princess'.

Feel free to PM me.

saruwarui

I really like the beauty and the beast idea, along with the ones that you have for vampires. I'd be more than happy to RP with you. Send me a pm if you're interested and I'll answer it when I get home from work ( 5 CST)
it's not rape...it's surprise sex!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19417.0

Ashleebabe

Galatea88

Ohhh, I was wondering if your Demon x Human pairing was taken?
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Ashleebabe

Galatea88

I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

Ashleebabe

Craving a Lost Boys 2 roleplay

xenophylia

Still looking for any partners?  Fairly new here so trying to get my feet wet.  If there's one of your ideas you haven't started, drop me a line and we can talk about what you're looking for at the moment!  X.

Ashleebabe

I updated a few authors and I edited a few of my plots. Please pay close attention to the Television and book section. Contact me about any details on the authors or the shows.

Ashleebabe

I had an idea come to my head.

This can be with humans or 'other,' its your own preferrence but I do love 'other.' Say we place this in the 1500's in either France or England. A masque to celebrate the arrival of autumn. A woman (my character) would be dressed as an angel in a silvery blue dress. (Think of Ever After in the Masque scene) A man (That's you, he can be a king or a prince) would try and whisk her off her feet. The night was magical but it ended and he did not get her name. However the next evening at court he saw her again. Engaged to your enemy. You cannot see why such an angelic person could be engaged to your enemy. However when he is called away, you take advantage of this by offering your home to her.

Your job is to make her forget about her fiance and fall in love with you, thus hurting the fiance and winning her heart. But when threats begin to threaten her life, you must show your true feelings to her.

['Other' meaning vampire or demon.]

Neroon

I can definitely see the potential in this latest idea of yours for some mediaeval vampiric intrigue.  I could see that your lady could easily be the vessel of a rival vampire.  Using the ideas from Dark Ages: Vampire, I could work out a way that this would be very enjoyable to play through.

If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Best,

N.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Ashleebabe

Also craving a True Blood rp with Sookie and Bill. New show to act out.

Ashleebabe

A new idea based off of Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series

Maggie moved to Fork with her mother. She was known to be the only new girl in the town since Bella Swan’s arrival about ninety years prior to the events that changed their lives. But what happens when Maggie is influenced by a new Cullen in the mix. A man who did not look like a high school student but a man.

Wolfrin

I don't know to much about the Twilight series, but I love vampires and werewolf as well as demon...

I was wondering if you'll be willing to do a RP with me at some point (smile). Pm me if you are interest.

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Updated and added a few more authors and revised some plots

Ashleebabe

A rough plot outline:

My character, who can be an OC or Chritine herself, has lived int he opera house for some time. Her mind has been plagued with dreams of this man who plays haunting melodies and is lost in his own solitude. When she finds a series of events happening around her, the man from her dreams becomes reality after she was brutally attacked by one of the patrons of the opera house. After the man cares for her until she is fully healthy, he finds that he cannot get her out of his mind. The way she smells, his obsession with her naive innocence and what he blood may taste like. Everyone that he kills, he kills to protect her.

He is relatively wealthy and has a chateau outside of Paris. When his protection turned deadly, he finds his woman and takes her there. Free from the spotlight, he decides that one taste would not kill him. Sadly one sip turned into two and the more. She was nearky drained dry. However, she was not murdered nor turned. She lost a lot of her memory and he uses that to his advantage. He manipulates her into thinking they were engaged and his servants follow it.

Thats all I got in my head so far.

Ashleebabe

BentNotBroken

Hey girl. I love a lot of your roelplay ideas. you remind me of myself. LOL   I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series as well! :) And of course True Blood.

Anyway, just thought i'd say hi! :)

Ashleebabe

Do you happen to play males because it looks like you stole my heart

BentNotBroken

Naw, im sorry i dont :-(  If i did i'd love to play with you. Maybe we could end up doing one together some time with a couple guys. Like a multiplayer one.