Red Hand of Doom - D&D 5e Adventure Recruitment (NC-Exotic)

Started by Ershin, December 08, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ershin

What is the Red Hand of Doom adventure?

The Game
Red Hand of Doom (hereafter referred to as RHoD) is an adventure module published by Wizards of the Coast for D&D 3.5 made to take players from level 5 to 10 (probably? The back says 6-12, the inside says 5-10, I'm more inclined to believe the meat of the book than the blurb), however I will be adapting it for 5th edition.

The Application Process
I'll be looking for 5-6 players in this game with 5th level characters. Preferably 5, but 6 will be considered if there are enough applications. Any gender will be permitted. Please see the Character Creation section below for further details.
Applications will be open for two weeks from the date of posting, 8th December - 21st December  to allow me a day to review applications, but the game may not begin until at least the 26th December depending on player schedules over the festive period

Smut
There will be some adult situations in the game, ranging from player interactions with friendly NPCs, other party members or if defeated your character may need to be rescued from monsters who wish to do unscrupulous things, as such we'll be playing in the NC-Exotic section. However smut will not be forced on those who do not wish to partake  - Just because it can come up doesn't mean it will come up and if it does come up it will be in a separate thread to the main story.

Adventure Background
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For centuries, the dry and dusty Wyrmsmoke Mountains have been home to dozens of goblinoid tribes. Travelers skirted the goblin-infested hills by a generous margin, but the Wyrmsmoke tribes posed no insignificant threat to the nearby human townlands and settlements other than the occasional bloody raid. Yet deep within the mountains lay hidden something that would spell doom—an ancient temple dedicated to Tiamat, the Queen of Evil Dragons.
Built hundreds of years ago to serve as the hidden redoubt of a despicable cult of dragon-worshipers, the temple was eventually cleansed by a band of heroes from the human city of Rhest. For several centuries the complex lay empty. Then, thirty years ago, the young half-dragon hobgoblin warrior Azarr Kul discovered the abandoned temple and was awed by the teachings of Tiamat he read on the walls therein. He abandoned Maglubiyet, the traditional deity of his people, and dedicated himself to leading the rest of his nation to Tiamat’s worship.
Over the next twenty years, Azarr Kul grew into a powerful warlord and a mighty priest of Tiamat. Early in his rise to power he struck up an alliance with the blue dragon Tyrgarun, his own sire. Aided by this powerful ally, Azarr Kul converted his entire tribe into fanatical worshipers of Tiamat. He renamed the tribes that had fallen under his wing the Kulkor Zhul and began to lay his plans for the conquest of Elsir Vale.
Dedicating themselves to the Queen of Evil Dragons with the fanaticism of the recently converted, the members of the Kulkor Zhul grew strong, stronger than any Wyrmsmoke tribe before them. Adopting the  standard of the Red Hand, an ancient symbol of Tiamat’s cult, Azarr Kul created an elite caste of warpriests, monks, and dragon-favored champions to lead the Kulkor Zhul.
Late last year, Azarr Kul and his dragon-worshiping zealots destroyed the last opposition to his supremacy over the Wyrmsmoke tribes, slaughtering the Black Knife Goblins and the tribes allied to them in a ferocious onslaught. The survivors accepted his suzerainty and were absorbed into his realm. Azarr Kul named his new kingdom Harg Kulkor, or “Land of the Dragon.”
After a long season of rebuilding his strength, offering bribes to many of the intelligent monsters in the region, and reinforcing the power of his Red Hand warpriests over the disparate tribes he ruled, Azarr Kul finally turned his attention to the lands beyond the Wyrmsmoke Mountains. What he saw whetted his ambition for power; no city or state within hundreds of miles could field an army as strong as his. The High Wyrmlord dreams of carving out a hobgoblin empire stretching from the Sunset Sea to the Golden Plains—and the first step is to crush the human towns of Elsir Vale.

Adventure Outline
RHoD casts the player characters in the role of heroes fighting to stem the advance of Azarr Kul’s horde. There are far too many enemy warriors for the PCs to deal with them all personally. Instead, the heroes undertake vital missions that influence the outcome of the war.

Character Creation

Permitted Content:
Any class, sub-class or race from published material is permitted. Please ask first before using Unearthed Arcana (UA) content, and any published content supersedes any UA content of the same name (eg: Circle of Spores Druid as of the Ravnica release)
I am currently debating whether or not to include Backgrounds from the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, as these tend to allow casting classes to get more out of them than non-casters. Please post your opinions on this matter if you wish them to be included as I am open for discussion

Races:
The majority of the population of Elsir Vale is primarily composed of humans, with elves and dwarves coming in second with a smattering of halflings, gnomes and half-elves.
As your characters may not be native to the area you do not have to choose any of these races and are free to take from any published source, but it's always good to know what the common races in the area you're visiting are. As the Elsir Vale is meant to be able to slot into any established setting, you may be of any race and you may feel free to embellish where your character is from

Alignment:
No Evil characters here, please. Anything else is fair game

Starting Equipment:
Normal starting equipment for your class and background, plus 500gp, plus 1d10 x 25gp.

Character Sheets
May be completed now or when the group forms. For now I'd like you to complete the following template to show us a little of your character's background and what you had in mind for their class and race. This is mostly to establish who might work well together and who may enjoy similar content;

[float=right][img height=200]CHARACTER IMAGE GOES HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b] What shall we call this brave adventurer/mercenary/rat catcher/murder-hobo?
[b]Race/Class: [/b]Please ask before using Unearthed Arcana material
[b]Sex/Gender: [/b]What have you got going on down there? What does your character identify as?
[b]Kinks: [/b]What would you be interested in happening during downtime or happen to you in encounters? Which gender interests you and do you prefer more monstrous monsters or humanoid ones?
[b]Brief Description: [/b]At least some physical, some personality
[b]Familiarity With D&D: [/b]
[b]How Often Do You Elliquiy?: [/b]Daily? Weekly? Constantly but only on weekends? Just give me a little pattern.

If you wish to post a character sheet along with the above, please consider Mythweavers
Stats will be determined by dice rolls - 4d6, highest 3, reroll 1s

In-Game / House Rules

Just some stuff I'm tinkering with. Everything is up for debate as player enjoyment comes first. Putting this in a spoiler because I don't want this to be too much of a wall of text.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bonds:
Basically I'm stealing this from Dungeon World and similar systems with the caveat that rather than awarding XP for fulfilling your bonds you may gain Inspiration (ie Advantage that you can bank, then use yourself at any time on any one roll or grant to another player on any one roll). This stems from my desire to want the party to have been travelling together for a while and having connected in some way. More on Bonds will be discussed when players are chosen.
In the meantime you can look up examples of class-based bonds over at the Dungeon World Play Kit (as Dungeon World uses more or less the same classes as D&D

Leveling:
For this adventure we will be using the Story-Based rules for leveling rather than XP, so after certain pivotal moments in the plot. The adventure is expected to run from level 5 to level 10.

Initiative:
Group Initiative will be in use here. Initiative will be rolled for enemies first and an average made. Those players who roll higher than the average go in a block before the enemies, those who roll lower go in a block after. Each character in a block may post at any time within their block, but if no post is made within 3 days you will be placed into the next block. If a player from the second block (ie, the group after the enemy's turn) is moved to the first block due to this, if they then do not post within 2 days they will be moved back to the second block.
If for any reason you are unable to make a post during the time frame or if you will be unable to post for a while please let the group know and actions will be made on your behalf as though your character was an NPC until such time as you are able to return. During this period no consumables or spells higher than cantrips may be used without your consent so as not to screw you over on your return.
If you are unable to roll initiative within 24 hours of the initiative call it will be rolled for you.

All of the above are in place to keep the flow of the game going and in no way intended to take control away from players. It's perfectly understandable if you're unable to post for a while as real life comes first, we are all adults here and all understand this. But games are fragile things and can die very easily to inactivity so it is my intent to keep the ball rolling for as long as possible. As with anything else I am willing to discuss amending anything to suit the group

Personally I think this is an improvement over my tabletop DM's habit of saying those who weren't able to attend were turned into a duck or a lamp for the session.

Reactions:
With D&D 5e come Reactions, actions taken after an enemy or ally has made an action of their own. I've been considering the best way to run these in-game and the easiest way I can think of would be to use the spoiler tag at the end of each post you make in combat, stating what Reactions you have available and under what circumstances you would want to use it.
Example with a College of Lore Bard;
Reaction
Bardic Inspiration - Roll 1d6 = 4 to reduce attack roll by this much
Circumstance: If <Monster B> attempts to attack <Ally 2> and rolls 18 or higher, if <Monster C> attempts to attack <Ally 1> and rolls 16 or higher, else not used.

This will (in theory) allow me to know in what situation you would use your reactions and weave that into any enemy turns, rather than making that post, a player posting their reactions in OOC (for example) and then going back to edit the original post.

Character Death / Bad Ends:
Is a possibility, this shouldn't be sugar coated as sometimes a character may be overcome by their foes. However if this occurs a player may make a choice, either create a new character who will be introduced to the group at the next convenient story location or you may instead choose to keep this character alive to be kidnapped by the enemy, ravished and rescued by your companions in the next convenient location. If this second option is chosen you will permanently receive -1 death saving throw (minimum 2) representing the character's quite possibly possibly shaken nerve from the experience.
Again this is open for discussion based on player preference

Magic Item Costs:
There won't be many places early in the game in which you can by magic items and towns in the module have a specific amount of cash in their individual economies.
That said, we'll be using the Sane Magical Item Prices guide by Saidoro for this in order to link fixed costs to items rather than the oddness that is the weird haggling table in the DMG.

Okay, I think that's everything. I'm looking forward to seeing what characters people come up with.

Current Entrants

Hamadryad - Jeanne, Human Paladin (Oath of Devotion) (F) - Sheet

MuseElaurial "Auri" Evermeade, Wizard (Bladesinger) (F) - Rolls

Ampere - Lilian, Human Cleric (Life Domain?) (F) - Rolls - Sheet

Zaer Darkwail - Promise, Tiefling Warlock (Tome Pact) (M) - Rolls - Sheet

Doomsday - Aubry Three-Streams, Human Ranger (M) - Rolls

Thorne - Deji, Human Rogue (F) - Rolls

Snake - Syra Nightedge, Half-Elf Monk (Way of Shadow) (F/Fu?) - Sheet

Chulanowa - Thaialie Featherwind, Centaur Wizard (Sage) (F) - Rolls

Guancyto - Calanthe, Human Paladin/Sorcerer (Devotion Oath/Red Dragon) (F) - Rolls - Sheet

PhantomPistoleer - Lt. Llowen Bloom, Human Fighter (Brute) (M) - Sheet

Kathyan - Ijj Sooja, Loxodon Druid (Circle of Spores) (Fu) - Sheet

PlushLifeNow - Helena "Mead" Winterbelle, Gnome Bard (College of Glamour) (Fu) - Sheet

Kalon - Excellence Spelloyal, Tiefling Bard (College of Lore) (F)

RedPhoenix

Question - is Mythweavers required? What sort of posting rate are you thinking of?

Also as far as Ravnica, well I don't have the book so no opinion really. :P
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Drowdeviant

Ravnica is cool and I want it in there. xD

...I might have rolled my half elve's stats when I first saw this earlier...she might be starting with 1 18, 2 14s, 2 16s and 1 10. The dice god have trolled us all this day! xD

...Literally one roll produced 2 1s which when re-rolled turned into a 6 and 2. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Guancyto

Ohai!

Despite the downright terrifying amount of D&D I have played over the years, never got to RHoD.

I'm in like Finn.

Doomsday

Here to state my interest. I'm playing a lot of magic folks in my current games, so I will probably look into a fighter, rogue, or maybe even the beleaguered 5e Ranger to see if I can plumb any worth from it for this setting. After reading up on Elsir Vale (just to get an idea of geography), I might lean Ranger.

Edit: Would the UA Revised Ranger be acceptable?

Thorne

I am also interested, although my experience with 5e is limited.
I have no experience with RHoD, and thus am doubly intrigued.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Guancyto

Snake

Hamadryad

Looks awesome! I'll start working on a sheet, here's my little fluff detail thing in the meantime.

Name: Jeanne.
Race/Class: Human/Paladin.
Sex/Gender: Female and female.
Kinks: Not so much interested in downtime consensual lewdities, more for the bad end and otherwise nonconsenual happenings when in dungeons or out in fights. Prefer monstrous creatures, though humanoids are fine too.
Brief Description: Jeanne is a stern, driven warrior of Bahamut. A defender of His sacred temples and palaces, and a staunch follower of his moral code. She is of middling height and an athletic, lean stature. Her almost platinum blonde hair is cropped short, unkempt and dangling about her forehead. Her steely gray eyes peer out from beneath short lashes and a low brow. Often pouted cracked lips sit above a strong, flat chin and defined jowls. She carries herself with a determined gait, her movements always strong and decisive.
Familiarity With D&D: I don't have heaps of experience, I've only been playing it weekly/biweekly for about 4ish months on tabletop.  But I have enough familiarity to know how the game works.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Usually on weekends I'll try and get a post or two in, if you're super lucky I'll get one or two in during the week as well, it depends on how busy I am.

Muse

Name: Elaurial "Auri" Evermeade
Race/Class: High Elf Wizard (Blade singer)
Sex/Gender: Auri is female.  Unlike many elven nations, Auri's homeland of Talavan's Vale has strong gender rolls, with men expected to be strong and dominant, women nurturing and protective.  Being rather 'strong' for a woman of her culture, Auri and a few of her friends have made a sort of virginity pact.  They never penetrate themselves with anything, not even a finger, and exercise their inner muscles regularly.  Whatever man has the courage to wed a blade signer will be rewarded on his wedding night with a true virgin tight as she could possibly be. 
Kinks: Auri cuddles intimately with her female companions.  As I mentioned before, she believes some day her prince will come and is saving herself for him.  I trust you can ensue a manly orc, virile dragon, or perverse tentacled thing will dissuade her of that notion.  ;) 
Brief Description: I wish to seek a suitable picture before I say much here.  She will be tight bodied and trim, buxom, and preferably a redhead. 
Familiarity With D&D: I have been playing D&D and other RPGs--the kind with dice--for over 29 years now.  Before that I liked to play make believe with my dog.  :)  I've played 2nd, 3rd, 3.5, pathfinder, and fifth edition, and run all of the above in various settings.  And that's just the Dungeons and Dragons games I'm versed in!  I'm happy to offer assistance to any who feel the desire. 
How Often Do You Elliquiy?:   Daily, but mostly on the week days as I have tabletop games drawing me away on Saturday and Sunday.
[/quote]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kq9VTh2lfRShKN_rGEUcWAxHYhjcuPCX4F8G1FjAdKI/edit?usp=sharing
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ampere

I also fancy some more D&D:

Name: Lilian
Race/Class: Human/Cleric
Sex/Gender: Female/Female
Kinks: Humanoid monsters, or tentacles/slimes, mind control, sleepiness, bondage; downtime lewdities very much dependant on story/characters
Brief Description: Lilian was a soldier, who really didn't think too much about the lives she took, or indeed the lives of those around them. When the plague came, she discovered that there are some enemies you cannot battle and that some lives hurt more than others when they are prematurely ended. Initially she turned to a path of self-destruction, driven by an unhealthy amount of survivor's guilt and alcohol. After one of her post-battle binges, she awoke to find herself in a near silent glade and for the first time she could remember, felt entirely at peace. Tall for a human, Lilian still retains the warrior's physique but she no longer dresses for battle, leaving her long wavy hair down and covering less of herself in armour. Lilian struggles to balance the anger-filled woman she was, with the peaceful healer she is becoming. She knows she isn't a good cleric, but is determined to be better and perhaps find that serenity she first experienced when the goddess revealed herself to her.
Familiarity With D&D: I started playing 2nd edition AD&D and the original basic D&D box, and while I play a lot less now I've tried to keep up with the various iterations up to and including 5e.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Varies between daily and twice weekly
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Zaer Darkwail

I have no opinion on backgrounds from Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica as I do not have the book and I unlikely take background from it. On house rules/in-game rules fine with (bad ending for my char would end up violated someway, sexually or by torture and found later).

Name: Promise (sheet on link)
Race/Class: Tiefling (Dispater, Mordekainen's Tome of Foes)
Sex/Gender: Male
Kinks: Interest on male vs female/futa, humanoid and monstrous partners, fine with tentacles as well, bondage and downtime lewd stuff depends on PC's or NPC's available. Besides mentioned okay with wide variety of kinks, offs being scat, vore, mutilation (okay with branding/piercings but nothing extreme injuries/mutilations)
Brief Description: A suave polite blue skinned tiefling with shimmering arcane tattoos in infernal gracing entirety of his body and possess pair of ram horns and purple shaded hair and glowing red eyes. Strikingly handsome and knows it and is shameless flirt and has sense of grandeur of a performer and embracing mystery of his magic and self. To just hide the scars he had to get to achieve his powers, both physical and mental.
Familiarity With D&D: Since 3.5, so very familiar and also played dozen 5th edition online and RL.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily log in, posting bit random but try post once per day (or more). May occasion get busy other games or projects. Slow game tempo may lead disappear to couple days and focus other games.

Class: Warlock (tome or chain)
Stats: , , , , ,

Ershin

Quote from: RedPhoenix on December 08, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Question - is Mythweavers required? What sort of posting rate are you thinking of?

If you wish to use another site or even use a text based sheet on Elliquiy when a character thread is put up that's perfectly acceptable. As for posting rate I'm hoping to be able to post at least once each day, but I must confess that I'm in the GMT time zone and work 8-5 so my posting during the week may be limited to times when people from other time zones may not be online. Players are not bound by the same structure unless in combat as per the Initiative part of the house rule section in the opening post, simply to keep the flow going.

Quote from: Muse on December 08, 2018, 10:38:01 PM
May I play? 

You may apply. And you have done so :D
We'll see who else pops up and who will be able to work together

Quote from: Drowdeviant on December 08, 2018, 11:46:50 PM
Ravnica is cool and I want it in there. xD
...I might have rolled my half elve's stats when I first saw this earlier...she might be starting with 1 18, 2 14s, 2 16s and 1 10. The dice god have trolled us all this day! xD
...Literally one roll produced 2 1s which when re-rolled turned into a 6 and 2. xD

Nice to see you're enthusiastic :D
The jusry's still out on including any Ravnica content other than races and sub-classes though.

Quote from: Guancyto on December 08, 2018, 11:54:41 PM
Ohai! Despite the downright terrifying amount of D&D I have played over the years, never got to RHoD.
I'm in like Finn.

Looking forward to see what you come up with ~

Quote from: Doomsday on December 09, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
Here to state my interest. I'm playing a lot of magic folks in my current games, so I will probably look into a fighter, rogue, or maybe even the beleaguered 5e Ranger to see if I can plumb any worth from it for this setting. After reading up on Elsir Vale (just to get an idea of geography), I might lean Ranger.

Edit: Would the UA Revised Ranger be acceptable?

I have looked up the UA Ranger along with the opinions of it of those on the internet more used to the base Ranger and their comparison.
Approved use of Unearthed Arcana

Quote from: Snake on December 09, 2018, 12:21:46 AM
Color me interested

Getting out my paint set... Oh wait, I've been beaten to the punch. It's like a game of Splatoon over there >.>

Quote from: Thorne on December 09, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
I am also interested, although my experience with 5e is limited.
I have no experience with RHoD, and thus am doubly intrigued.

Neat. As with others, looking forward to seeing what kind of character you come up with

I'm liking the characters presented so far.

TheKhan

Ooooo... the Red Hand of Doom is awesome! I won't be tossing a character in, but I will read it once it launches! Have fun everyone!

Snake

How so you do Re-roll for 1s on the dicebot? Just tell it to roll 1d6 again?

Ershin

Quote from: Snake on December 09, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
How so you do Re-roll for 1s on the dicebot? Just tell it to roll 1d6 again?
Yep, that's unfortunately the best the Elliquiy dice bot can do. Invisible Castle used to be great for that and used to be my dice roller of preference because of its ability to do rerolls and exploding dice, but it's been down for years now :(

Snake

Doomsday

Name: Aubry Three-Streams
Race/Class: Human/UA Revised Ranger (if acceptable, question posted earlier)
Sex/Gender: Cisgender Male
Kinks: Interested in female-presenting partners (inclusive to futa), prefer partners on the more humanoid side, but I'm open to ideas. Open to any kinks listed in my O/O.
Brief Description: Aubry is a fit young man of 21 years. He was born in and grew up at the edges of civilization, where survival of the fittest applies to every creature, regardless of sentience. Aubry began to contribute to the welfare of his camp at a young age, and he grew up strong and tall, more than six feet in length. He keeps his black hair shorn close to his head or entirely bald, and does not keep a beard. Like many of the hunters that live in his camp, Aubry has extensive tattoos ranging from his wrists, to his shoulders, and across his collar and upper back.

Many among his people would describe Aubry as an angry young man, but not temperamental. While he isn't prone to exploding with rage, he always seems to carry a chip on his shoulder. Resentful at the absence of his father, who disappeared when he had been very young, Aubry tries to internalize this anger, and focus it in a more productive way. Under the watchful eye of his mother, he's become an excellent hunter, both in providing to his people, and defending the plains from the goblins and the other monsters that wander down from the mountains.
Familiarity With D&D: Extensively played and still currently active in 3.5e and 5e. Some VERY light Pathfinder experience.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I monitor OOC chatter/PM's daily. In a group game I can commit to posting at least once a week, if not more.

Thorne

My loose concepts are usually precisely that; I'll have to run down some more information on the area for more depth on her background, but.. there you go. One rogue with wilderness skillz.

Name: Deji
Race/Class: Human Rogue (ex-militia scout).
Sex/Gender: Female, and female.
Kinks: Given the leanings of the campaign, I would expect a scattering of light bondage, possibly some non- or dub-con. I am comfortable with this. Deji would probably prefer gentler handling. Prefer males, ideally without tentacles. Dragons not bothering to shapeshift might require some explanation for the survivability of the exercise, but would be acceptable. I really only draw the line at undead, non-sapient animals plants and anything with tentacles (… for partners, anyway). Downtime.. well, we'll see what's available. I don't do F/F, really).
Brief Description: Deji is a slender human woman, with a slightly haunted look in her eyes. She carries a ridiculous collection of knives, at least one crossbow and a set of very battered light armor. She does not in the least keep to herself; she shows a cheerful front when she's not sneaking up on some unsuspecting person goblin with plans to put a bolt through their skull.
Familiarity With D&D: I started in the general vicinity of 2e. I've been playing since, and am famliar with 2e, 3e, 3.5e, Pathfinder, and a slew of other systems. I've played a little 5e, and a little less 4e; so you could say I'm experienced.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: I tend to check in daily, and post/comment as openings present.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Zaer Darkwail

Red Hand of Doom I once saw plenty games going around, even RL was in campaign which was short lived though (and was years ago). In online did not get into any groups as they filled up fast.

But have high hopes for this game :).

Chulanowa

Definitely interested. However before I get down into the creation process, i just wanna put it out there... please not Ravnica. Ravnica's just such a specialized setting, geared towards certain types of plotlines and adventures. if anything, maybe eberron, since it crosses streams with Ravnica in a lot of places but still has the "wide open fantasy world" thing going.

Ershin

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 09, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
Definitely interested. However before I get down into the creation process, i just wanna put it out there... please not Ravnica. Ravnica's just such a specialized setting, geared towards certain types of plotlines and adventures. if anything, maybe eberron, since it crosses streams with Ravnica in a lot of places but still has the "wide open fantasy world" thing going.

Worry not, I wasn't intending to set it in Ravnica, I'm aware how inappropriate it is for the module. I just wanted to know if people wanted to use the backgrounds or not. The only things from there I'm currently permitting are the races (to let people play centaurs, goblins, minotaurs or whatever) and sub-classes which were previously UA (Order Cleric, Spores Druid)

Quote from: Doomsday on December 09, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
Race/Class: Human/UA Revised Ranger (if acceptable, question posted earlier)

Already answered, permitted ;)

Snake

Well since Ershin linked it I'll repost the sheet. Sorry.

Name: Syra Nightedge
Race/Class: Half-elf monk
Sex/Gender: identifies as Female but is a hermaphrodite (in that she can change what "bits" she's using)
Kinks: Incest (father x daughter, uncle X niece), tentacles, bukakke (prefers giving but won't argue receiving), slime beasties (more curious about it), being the dog in cuckolding, prefers female sexual partners,  exhibitionism
Brief Description: 5'10, fair skinned, athletic build long raven black hair, purple-blue eyes, large bust
Dnd Experience: lots, startee at 3.5 but enjoy 5e
How often do I E?: daily but phone posting limits speed but I do try to try quick