The Unseen (post apocalyptic horror story) actively seeking, all players welcome

Started by Chreestafer, May 31, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheHangedOne

Aetherium, I adore the way you wrote her personality. "Garnish with a firecracker".  >:)

I kind of want to see her and Hatchet-Man have an arm wrestlin' match.  ;D Pretty damn sure that wrench will smite the ever-living hell out of just about anything.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chajesdad

Name:    Natalie “Atilla” Giancolli

Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted

Feelings toward Afflicted: Hates them with a passion, hates herself.

Appearance:   Tight, ripped musculature, challenging eyes, Predatory, mama bear. Tight leather biker’s outfit. Standing at 6’2” her impressive mane of hair is often tied back into a loose tail.

Personality: “Atilla” shows a powerful and strong front, a persona she perfected while wrestling professionally. Inside Natalie is screaming at that night, when she killed her manager.

Sexual Orientation: Natalie has always wanted the white picket fence and 2.5 kids, “Atilla” has ridden both sides of the fence and found great joy in the moment.

Bio: Born on the mat, Natalie’s father owned a boxing gym in Philadelphia. One that Natalie spent her youth working, running, and eventually owning herself. Natalie knew her job. She could handle the young biker toughs of the local Hell’s Angels on or off the mat, and even held the respect of her father’s friends because she wouldn’t take any trouble from their sons. She knew her friends and she understood her ‘family’ was more than blood. Papa Joe made sure she was taken care of when her father died, he also made sure that once she was stable, word got out to other professionals in the area to train there. It was assumed father’s friends were connected to the mafia.

Papa Joe even introduced her to Milton Waters, an agent and manager who helped her get out of the gym and onto the mat itself. It seemed that she had the look for the Wrestling community, and since she towered over the other girls, it was easy to spin her as a bad girl. Natalie became ‘Atilla’ and she dominated the wrestling scene by sheer overpowering personality. It didn’t hurt that she could land a punch and take one. As her fame built, so did her manager’s forwardness.

When the first wave of infections hit, she was spared the grief of having any direct family hurt by it. So when everything balanced out, she felt some sympathy for those with rashes. After a particularly taxing row with her manager, one where she felt she needed to shower even though he had only caressed her cheek with his advances tonight, she saw the posting for the charity match for the Afflicted. Madison Square Gardens, only Afflicted ticket sales, all others by PPV. This was going to be big, and they would need bad guys. She signed up even without her manager’s knowledge.

Milton was furious, she had gone behind his back, “Little Natalie wants her name in lights, she wants the publicity, she wants to run the show.” He was demeaning, spiteful and even as she prepared for her time in the ring, he made her feel one inch tall. This fight was one where she was to go down after her opponent got her second wind, but rise to take the win. Milton stepped up, “Well Little Natalie, you will pay me the difference in what you get here and what I would have gotten you for this gig.” He gripped her tit and tried to pull her to him as he unbuttoned his collar to show his own Affliction rash spread across his chest, avoiding places he could not cover.

The disease, the attack, the burning and scathing comments, Natalie fled into her persona. Atilla grabbed the smaller man by the shirt, lifting him from the ground and hurling him to the corner where he crashed into a wooden bench bolted to the wall. He fell in a heap, his body motionless as she began to realize he had landed on his neck. The sounds of the arena above erupted in cheers again, well no, those weren’t cheers, they were screams of terror.

Two Unseen bounded down the gangplank to her dressing room, stepping back Atilla saw the threat and posed to challenge it, as she stood next to the fallen man. The burning red eyes of the Unseen saw her, and scanned down to Milton. His eyes were still open and twitching in horror. Atilla threw Milton into the Unseen and raced past as the two clawed their way through the hapless manager. She remembered closing the steel cage behind her. Lifting a weight bar and a #30 round, she headed for the stage exit. She had to get out of there, Milton's screams ended long before their echoes fell silent in her ears.

Atilla is the dominant personality, where Natalie peaks out from time to time, this world is no place for her. Until something softens some of the edges, Natalie may drift off and leave only the personality of Atilla. Atilla is very aggressive against the Unseen using a brutal dual wielding style with the long reach of the concrete breaker and the breaker bar, coupled with her impressive reach to start with.

Weapons: 42” concrete breaker, 30” breaker bar, 4lb mesh bag of 1 inch steel ball bearings (22).
Gear:(2) 64oz water bottle, heavy backpack, Set of keys to her gym and two storage keys, one to a locker at the Amtrak station (her dad’s), one to a storage facility. Duffle bag with two suits of biker leathers her size, several flannel shirts, an empty duffel, a backpack, five packs of cigarettes, a gallon of olive oil, underwear that fits (she wasn’t picky when she was raiding but got some nice ones).

She knows of a storage nearby with ten more leather suits. An impressive amount of weights and training gear, two motorcycles (out of gas),

Usable Skills:
Celebrity
Boxing and wrestling training
Impressive strength
She’s a local, with local knowledge
Connections to mafia and bikers, if any still exist.

Fears: Rape, the Afflicted, seeing others suffer, the Afflicted
Casual ons:  education, eyeglasses, a strong chin, effort
Casual offs: unibrow, addiction, laziness
Sexual ons:   Atilla: Heat of passion, wild, thrilling moments
Natalie:Quiet strength, She is a closet sub, needs a perceptively weaker individual to dominate her in the bedroom.
Sexual offs: Aggressive behavior (I don’t belong to you), debts (I don’t owe you) against the character but I play
Definite No’s character and player, extremes (vore, gore, scat)
Additional Photos
What were you thinking just now?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=31109 Ons and Offs

Chajesdad

Chreestafer

Quote from: Chajesdad on September 21, 2018, 12:05:07 AM
Whatcha think!?

I like her a lot to be honest.  Only part I ask you to change is when the 2 unseen attack. They wouldn't just be pleased with the dead body she tossed them.  They're hell bent on killing everything in sight. Edit it to where she maybe just escapes their grasp.  Otherwise she is good to go in my opinion.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Aethyrium

Quote from: Amarlo on September 20, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
-flail waves at Aethyrium!- hiiiiii!
Hiiiiii!

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 20, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
Aetherium, I adore the way you wrote her personality. "Garnish with a firecracker".  >:)

I kind of want to see her and Hatchet-Man have an arm wrestlin' match.  ;D Pretty damn sure that wrench will smite the ever-living hell out of just about anything.
Hahaha! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I think she'd certainly be up for that.

Should I be doing something with her sheet other than posting it here?

Chajesdad

He isn't dead, just paralyzed, his eyes are still twitching, should I give him screams to entice them to continue to eat him. Or would they still attack her as another moving target?

Chreestafer

Quote from: Chajesdad on September 21, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
He isn't dead, just paralyzed, his eyes are still twitching, should I give him screams to entice them to continue to eat him. Or would they still attack her as another moving target?

You could play it off as maybe one goes after him, and the other comes after you?

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Aethyrium on September 21, 2018, 01:02:19 AM
Hahaha! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I think she'd certainly be up for that.

It gets my stamp of approval; Chrees?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

BehindYou

Quote from: Aethyrium on September 21, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

Since she's gained the double stamp of approval, you can go ahead and put her up in the Accepted Character Thread

Chajesdad

So, do we still need women, or are men available... I seem to remember that there were not going to be a sex quota, but... So how is everybody?

Red Stella

Feeling better, thanks.  I even posted!

I’m still weirded out by the need to recruit more female characters, because it’s always the other way round. 
I don’t know if that’s the current status though.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Red Stella on October 01, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
Feeling better, thanks.  I even posted!

I’m still weirded out by the need to recruit more female characters, because it’s always the other way round. 
I don’t know if that’s the current status though.

It's close to even now I do believe. Yet still always open for more :) and glad you're feeling better!!!
Ons and Offs
F-List

GloomCookie

I'm probably too late to the party but here goes.

Name: Alicia Smith
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unaffected
Feelings toward Afflicted: Empathy & Pity (her daughter was taken away and experimented on)
Appearance: 5'-9", blonde hair, typically wears t-shirts and jeans, athletic
Personality: Overall nice and helpful, generally interested in others well being, sometimes depressed when things calm down and she has time to process what's happened.
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious (prefers heterosexual)
Bio: The news had talked about the strange afliction ravishing the country, but it's hard to worry about something far away when you have bills to pay and a little girl at home. That is, until she catches it. The sleepless nights trying to comfort a scared child while she slowly succumbs to the disease, the doctors no help, and then they took her little girl away. She was experimented on, Alicia doing all she could to get her little girl back, until she was simply told her child was dead. She puts on a facade of being ok and normal, but sometimes the mental barriers give, and she curls up in a corner trying to pull herself together remembering what they did to her little girl.
Weapons: Baseball bat, taser with 3 rounds
Gear: Protein bars (5), bottled water (2), road map, picture of her little girl, asprin (10 pills total), spare set of clothes
Fears: Spiders, mad animals
Casual ons: Athletic, mild stubble, blue eyes
Casual offs: Overweight, lazy, stupidity
Sexual ons: Forced nudity, light bondage, blindfolds
Sexual offs: Stench, scat
Additional Photos

My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I see no issues with her :)

Go ahead and move her to the Character sheets, and then go ahead and post at the IC :)

She's going to part of group B out in the wild.

Quote from: Linna on October 01, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
I'm probably too late to the party but here goes.

Name: Alicia Smith
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unaffected
Feelings toward Afflicted: Empathy & Pity (her daughter was taken away and experimented on)
Appearance: 5'-9", blonde hair, typically wears t-shirts and jeans, athletic
Personality: Overall nice and helpful, generally interested in others well being, sometimes depressed when things calm down and she has time to process what's happened.
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious (prefers heterosexual)
Bio: The news had talked about the strange afliction ravishing the country, but it's hard to worry about something far away when you have bills to pay and a little girl at home. That is, until she catches it. The sleepless nights trying to comfort a scared child while she slowly succumbs to the disease, the doctors no help, and then they took her little girl away. She was experimented on, Alicia doing all she could to get her little girl back, until she was simply told her child was dead. She puts on a facade of being ok and normal, but sometimes the mental barriers give, and she curls up in a corner trying to pull herself together remembering what they did to her little girl.
Weapons: Baseball bat, taser with 3 rounds
Gear: Protein bars (5), bottled water (2), road map, picture of her little girl, asprin (10 pills total), spare set of clothes
Fears: Spiders, mad animals
Casual ons: Athletic, mild stubble, blue eyes
Casual offs: Overweight, lazy, stupidity
Sexual ons: Forced nudity, light bondage, blindfolds
Sexual offs: Stench, scat
Additional Photos

Ons and Offs
F-List

GloomCookie

I'll do it first thing when I get home from work tomorrow. Gotta get to bed tonight. Thank you though!
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Chreestafer

Bumping as we are actively seeking more players.  Everyone welcome to apply! PM all character sheets to both TheHangedMan and myself!

Ons and Offs
F-List