Date Rape Victim Needed

Started by phtlc, May 24, 2009, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phtlc

Scenario: Young teen, dating a slightly older guy who woo's her with his maturity and the fact that he is a bit of a "bad boy". She has a strict religioious upbringing and is a virgin who has barely had any experience with boys whatsoever. Her parents would not approve so she does not tell them about him.

He gradually uses seduction and manipulation to get her used to some basic fooling around, breast play, occasionally touching her pussy through her panties (to which she is both aroused and terrified).

He invites her to a party where him and many older people will be. It is on a local island out on the river, where many teens and young people go for bush parties if they have access to canoes. Lying to her parents about a sleepover at her friends house she agrees to go to the party.

She is at first made to feel a bit awkward by the fact that she is the youngest girl there and doesn't fit well. She also notices that for each guy there is a girl and that this looks a bit like people are going out there to bang their girlfriends. Having a few drinks she settles in and tries to relax.

Eventually, people start drifting off into the woods on the island to look for a little privacy. She can hear sounds off in the woods that indicate sexual intercourse. He start to make out with her and she is quite frightened at first given the unusual circumstances, but eventually starts to relax and respond. At first it is consensual, but as it progresses, she becomes hesitant and he becomes more manipulative and forcefull. Eventually she reaches the point where she definitely feels it is going too far. He is however at the point of no return and at this point forcefully, carries out his goal as she screams.

I'm looking for a good writer who is willing to put more than just a couple of lines in per post. Not all posts have to be long since some do require brevity given the storyline, but I want someone who likes detail and wants to make a good story. I want' to spend a little time developing their relationship before the party and even a few make-out sessions before the big night. I don't want just a quick rape story where the fucking happens within a few posts. I love suspense and build-up. I like when the people reading it get a feel for who the characters are.

I can do first person dialougue or third person if you are really more comfortable with that.

Please respond, either in this thread or via PM. Take the time to look at a few of my posts to see if you like my style first, so we don't start something you don't enjoy. I don’t have much on this sight since I am new, but I use the same screen name on similar sights so you can check my work there. I would really like to become more regular on this sight.

Gracie

I'm interested. I too prefer building up the story first before any sex. It makes it so much more interesting.

Naiayur

is this game still open or no? If so i'd be interested in taking it.
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs