Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You weren't complaining about my fans when you were sweating all over me.  Who's fickle now.  *yells*  And I wasn't even talking about the oscillating type of fan either - dammit!  But the hordes of fans who appreciate me - unlike you!  It's over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Let's see how many fans you have after you have lost your voice, your looks and that great body of yours. I am off to find someone who's less materialistic. See ya!

Belle33

Throws my grammies at you as you walk out the door.  Bastard!   

Zaphod

Enjoy the fame while it lasts Belle. And don't come begging me to take you back. Take care.

Autumn52

Zaphod I can't take it anymore. I have begged you to put your pants on right so that they will stop falling down. You know how distracting that can be. Once they are down I can't help but use the next 3 hours making use of what is hiding in there and then there goes my day. I can't make a living like this. I am going to lose my job all because you can't keep your pants up. The sex is great and I will miss you but I'll always have the kitchen counter, table and floor memories to keep me warm on a cold night. I'm sorry but I have to leave you in order to stay financially sound. Good bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

xandi your such a tease, just put the flag down so I can see he rest of your pretty body. I cant take these anymore for the sake of my sanity its over

olive

Dolly you are always up to no good, tip toeing around, shhhushing everyone, and basically tracking up the entire place. I need more freedom and less mopping. Goodbye sweet Dolly! It is over between us.

Autumn52

Olive I refuse to break up with you ever again. You and me are the perfect team. The men don't stand a chance with us on the lose. Com'on lets go catch us some fresh meat to play with tonight. *giggles*

We can always break up after the fun.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

Xandi, god this is wrong sooooooooo wrong. I tried to break up with you. I seriously tried to walk right out that door but I canNOT. I agree, we need a new plaything.  ::)

~Breaks up with Dolly again for good measure and winks~  "Come on Dolly, we'll take you with us!"

abandoneddolly

Olive you sort of scared me, and I'm supposed to be the creepy one. I have the creepy doll house, the creepy look, I cry tears. .. Still I dot even want to know want to know what you do with your playthings, so its over.

olive

~laughs out loud~

Dolly, if I were not already leaving you, I would love to show you in complete detail what happens when Xandi and I get ahold of new plaything...and you are, after all, a Dolly. ~Reluctantly leaves~

abandoneddolly

_shudders-

In that way I'm glad we are breaking up.  Sometimes its scarey to be a dolly, everybody thinks they can play with me.

olive

It wasn't that I felt I could always play with you, but allll the others that were playing with you. I just felt ignored and lonely. I'm going to search out someone that is less attractive and less fun to play with than you. That way, I'll have him/her allll to myself. Goodbye!

Rainbowtech

I just can't compete with the size of you ass, I can't help it, but I must find someone without such an amazing rump.

Prefect Mos

Sorry, Vinal is so two thousand and eight, you were just born a little bit too late.

Shimeka

Oh Jesus! Two thousand and eight this, two thousand and eight that! Your so picky and judgmental, that's why were done!

*Looks back over her shoulder at you *   Besides, I always faked it... God gave you all of those wonderful bulging muscles... except of course the most important one. It would take at least two thousand and eight of you to make me cum.

Belle33

I've asked you a million times to show me your face, you constantly refuse.  I don't know what you're hiding, but I had no more patience for this.  Goodbye.  *sobs*

Zaphod

You told me you were born in Hawaii but it turns out you were born in Kenya!! That's it. I can't take this any more until you show me your birth certificate. We are through.

abandoneddolly

I know you like to show off those hot abbs, but sometimes you need a shirt.

bye

Rescate

When they said I'd get a new toy, I was expecting a vibrator.

Return to sender.
Rather/Not. *** Apologies and Absences

There's a fine, fine line between a fairytale and a lie.

Prefect Mos

Cute, alternative.. exciting.. sorry dear if this relationship continues its likely to go all Syd and Nancy.

Andrei

Sorry, dear. It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down and the candle wax isn't as exciting anymore. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else who'll spank you with that Care bear paddle you always loved.

Shimeka

Don't take this the wrong way but, we are both unapproved and so I thought it could work, it didnt... goodbye...

Harley

I can't be seen with someone that has a red and black tag that cries out 'unapproved.'  Sorry. 

Shimeka

I really did love you, I did... till you stop taking your medicine and went all crazy!! Why Oh why did you have to start walking around looking like a clown! I can't take you anymore! good bye and good luck... I really will hate myself forever... for leaving you in this white padded cell...