Mutants and Masterminds 3e - Villainous Villains (NC/Ex, F seeking villain)

Started by Jaded, August 11, 2016, 12:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I am not sure if this idea would work, but I thought that I would see if anyone is interested in trying to figure it out.  I am looking for someone to assist in cooperatively GMing (along with myself) a Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition game where they are playing the (preferably male) villain.  The story would focus on said villain, and whatever his goal is.  I see this as a one on one game, not a group game.  It maybe could work with 3, but would be harder to organize. 

I would want to include a character, or a rotating cast of characters, played by me.  The heroine(s) that defend the city or are otherwise trying to stop the villain.  I could see it going a few ways depending on the villain, but would want any combat to be done by the rules.  If the villain loses he would have to retreat, face a setback, be tossed in prison, etc.  If the heroine loses she would be captured, tormented, maybe even corrupted. 

Anything else (general world, plot, and so on) would be dealt with cooperatively, though this is where the discussion on how it might work would come in.  Any interest?  Any ideas for how to make it work?  Let me know!

Thanks. :-)