what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Beige twill slacks with an oxblood belt, blue and white striped cotton shirt, blue socks to match  my shirt and oxblood loafers.  No interviews, no clients, no appointsments, no need to dress up.

TheLegionary

Even without dressing up, Beguile's Mistress is our Fashion Mistress!

I don't know why I keep posting here, since I am always wearing the same monotonous outfit. Anyway, I am wearing a blue shirt with stripes in different shade of blue, a browish suit, a tie with tiny spots which remind me of fractals, dark shoes (very old by the way), black socks and belt, white briefs.

jilorbb

I'm wearing my black jeans and a purple shirt... just kind of bumming it today.

AllAboutDetail

dark blue jeans (boot cut), green boxer briefs, dark green polo shirt.

Belle33

ahhh - he matches his shirts and and his boxers...good to know ;)

I'm wearing cute lavender floral print sleep shorties and with a matching sleep tank top.  My hair is piled him high on my head in the messiest bun ever.  And - I'm wearing soft, white, girl next door panties tonight.  Oh yeah...drives the guys wild I know....not.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RP7466

blue gym shorts, white t-shirt
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Pink and white candy strip sleep shirt.

Autumn52

A Dark Purple blouse with a pair of blue jeans. I also am going to be wearing strappy high heels.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AllAboutDetail

I am wearing dark blue jeans, a red polo shirt, tan leather belt and navy boxer briefs.

Beguile's Mistress

Red polished cotton shirt dress with a tulip skirt, cowl collar, 3/4-length sleeves with a cuff and a wide black belt, sheer black stockings and black platfor heels.  Back to needing to be professional.

Nico

Black shorts, black boxer briefs, dark grey wifebeater

RP7466

Blue jeans, brown belt, brown shoes, and a short sleeved button up plaid shirt that my arms fill out quite nicely.

Wow I feel like a tool now.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Anesa

Quote from: RP7466 on April 12, 2011, 11:54:22 AM
Blue jeans, brown belt, brown shoes, and a short sleeved button up plaid shirt that my arms fill out quite nicely.

Mmm... mind if I change your name to "Al"??  ;P

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 12, 2011, 09:45:50 AM
Red polished cotton shirt dress with a tulip skirt, cowl collar, 3/4-length sleeves with a cuff and a wide black belt, sheer black stockings and black platfor heels.  Back to needing to be professional.
I caught my stocking on the corner of a metal filing cabinet drawer and tore a huge hole in one leg.  Now I'm just going bare legged for the rest of the day.

*tucks RP into the tool chest for a still to be determined use at a later date*

RP7466

dont know wich sounds more sexy, the bare legs or torn stockings  ;D

just my skin, off to bed

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

Quote from: RP7466 on April 12, 2011, 11:54:22 AM

Yummy....I need a handy man. I have some handian I need done. I think you can start with me and end with oh yeah ME.

I am wearing a purple and gray big tshirt. comfy.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Xandi always excites me in the most inappropriate times! This is good!

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, black leather belt, black and dark gray long-sleeved silk blouse and black stilettos

gaggedLouise

Blue woollen sweater, blue jeans and a grey/black tweed blazer!

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

RP7466

Quote from: Xandi on April 13, 2011, 05:28:22 AM
Yummy....I need a handy man. I have some handian I need done. I think you can start with me and end with oh yeah ME.

knocks on xandi's door in boots, jeans, belt, a plaid green short sleeved shirt with the top few buttons undone, and a tool belt slung over my shoulder.

early day at work, and its nice out, sunny and 60s. Think I'm gonna wash and wax my truck on the front lawn. 

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

Yay me.....Answers the door wearing:

I am wearing a pair of dark blue yoga pants and a light blue tshirt that says "I have issues".

Sneakers and socks.

Come right in sir, I have some problems in the bedroom perhaps you could start in there. ;D

RP7466

follows xandi into the bedroom "what seems to be the problem mam"

ditched the jeans and shirt and changed into khaki cargo shorts, no shirt. Got frickin hot. Done washing, now time to clay.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

jilorbb

Autumn52

Quote from: RP7466 on April 13, 2011, 01:12:35 PM
follows xandi into the bedroom "what seems to be the problem mam"

ditched the jeans and shirt and changed into khaki cargo shorts, no shirt. Got frickin hot. Done washing, now time to clay.

The bed seems to lean a little would you check it out for me? *as he is inspecting it 'accidentally' fall on top of him* Ooops silly me.

short shorts and a tank top, it got hot here too.

SpiralSpider

Sexy undies... a surprise for my husband.  ;)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."